Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:00 am
Hiei shifted as he moved getting out of bed as he dressed finally and moved running a hand through his hair. " Where? Where are you? Japan, Hongkong. I need a place. Forward me the address that Jing sent you." Hiei said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:02 am
"Mmkay." Hikari mumbled, pressing the end button. It took a few minutes, but she finally forwarded the email that Jing had sent to her earlier with the address of the house that she was at.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 am
Hiei moved yawning as he walked out. Careful not to wake up Akuro, Yusuke or Kurama. Yusuke and Akuro where passed out in the frontroom at the moment. Moving he walked over them and grabbed his Portal knife which was hanging up and left at that point. Only to come to the place Hikari was at.

It took him a few seconds to get into the party before he walked around and came to the bathroom and knocked on the door. " Hikari, Open up." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:16 am
Again, it took a few minutes, but Hikari had scooted over to the other side of the bathroom and unlocked the door. She scooted back over to the toilet right away though, holding her head over the toilet, thinking she was going to puke. "Stupid alcohol..." Instead of up like it always was, Hikari's hair was actually down. A few marks on her neck were visible through some splits in her dark hair.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:46 am
Hiei walked in shutting the door behind him and rubbed his eyes for a second and glanced at hikari. He was tried so no really rude or mean remarks today. " Right, come on. I'm going to take you to my place for the night." Hiei said moving to kneel down beside Hikari. His eyes landed on the mark and he felt pissed about it..but hide it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 am
"I don't wanna puke in your new place...It'll smell like nasty and... be gross..." Hikari mumbled as she rubbed her eyes, sitting back a bit on the floor instead of kneeling there now. "...I don't know where Jing went..."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:04 am
"I'm really not that worried about it. I can clean up Puke, Finding a new worker though. It a lot harder then you think." Hiei said dully and shifted as he knelt by Hikari and moved his hands. " Yeah Well Jing probably went off with Mei. I smelt that Stupid butterfly when I first walked in here." Hiei said and shifted a little moving a hand to her back." Come on Hikari. I'm really tired. Will you just come on already."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 am
"Mei's not a butterfly. Butterflies are pretty. She's... not pretty. Not one bit." Hikari shook her head as she looked down. Feeling Hiei's hand on her back, she leaned on the fire demon, moving her arms around his neck to be picked up. "Hiei, you know I love you, right...?" Yup, the girl was pretty out of it. "You're the bestest Hiei in the whole wide worlds..."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 am
Hiei shifted a bit and looked to the side a bit when Hikari said that as he stood up a bit and pulled the Girl toward his chest as he moved to walk." Alright then. " He said shaking his head at the drunk girl as they walked out of the room. Hiei glanced at a few People as he kept walking and headed toward the Door Holding Hikari close to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 am
Hikari kept herself close to Hiei when he held her, resting her head on his shoulder. "I dooo! And... like, I know I act like a b***h and I'm rude but I dun mean it. But shhhh 'cause it's a secret, 'kay...? And, and.... You're not gonna leave again, right...? 'Cause that really sucked."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 am
Hiei flinched a little when HIkari talked. Leaving again? He had it planned to for awhile because he was still pretty edgy about everything. He sighed a little. " I don't know." He said walking with the Girl and shifted a bit. Once outside he found his portal which brought him back to his apartment and headed up the stairs. " Stay quiet, Yusuke and Akuro are asleep in the front room." Hiei said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:28 am
Hikari tightened her grip a bit when Hiei said that he didn't know. "But I dun want you to go. You're gonna go and find some really pretty demon lady an never come back." Hikari mumbled before nodding a bit when she was told to stay quiet.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 am
Hiei chuckled a bit. " Trust me. That won't happen." He said quietly before he walked in shutting the door. He walked toward his room because the spare room was full of boxes. " Just sleep on my bed tonight. I'll go sleep in the frontroom with Akuro and Yusuke." Hiei said laying Hikari down. His room was black. His windows covered up and he had smaller news paper clippings and other stuff. But Hikari wouldn't notice those now. " Call me if you need anything." He said moving to leave after.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:10 pm
Hikari laid down on the bed when Hiei set her down on her side. When he started to leave, she reached out for his hand to stop him. "Don't go. What if the fish guy comes back?" She pouted a bit, then sat up suddenly. "What if he picks locks?!"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:59 pm
Hiei sighed a bit and looked at Hikari." You're fine, We are far from him, The doors are locked and the house if full of demons. You're safe." Hiei said with a sigh and moved trying to get his hand free which didn't work. " Hikari. Come on." Hiei said with a sigh and sat on the bed with the girl. " There."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games