Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 pm
Hiei shifted a little and looked to the side. " Where the hell are you? I've showed you most of town and demon world." The fire demon moved a little with a yawn and slowly sat up as he rubbed his head again as he stood up slowly picking up his bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 pm
"Downtown, I think..." Hikari moved her hand into her sweatshirt pocket, looking around from side to side. She had to step back to keep from being bumped by all the people walking by. "Downtown Hongkong."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 pm
Hiei was about to say something then sighed. " You're shitting me" The fire demon mumbled and yawned a little. " Alright then, I'll be there in a bit. I'll find a portal." Hiei hated Airplanes and he wasn't about to take one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 pm
"Great. I'll get you a school uniform then." Hikari had a feeling that Hiei wouldn't leave her alone in China after after pointing her in the right direction, so might as well just pull him into the mission.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:12 pm
Hiei blinked a bit. " I dislike you right now. I think I just got dragged into something I don't want to be in." The fire demon said and hung up. After a few hours. He'd found a portal to China and hongkong walking around to find Hikari and came up behind her grabbing the back of her shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:42 pm
Hikari had found her way back to the uniform shop by retracing her steps. She gotten Hiei a uniform, shoving it into her backpack with hers before walking around again, eventually finding a less crowded street with a few clothing shops. Hikari had stopped in front of one of them, looking at the clothing through the window before feeling someone grab the back of her shirt, and quickly looked over her shoulder. "Took you long enough."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:44 pm
"I'm sorry, I have to take three different portal's and deal with a few people on my way here." Hiei said and let go of Hikari's shirt. " Now what?" The fire demon asked with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:02 pm
Hikari moved a strap off of one of her shoulders, reaching into her bag. She turned around to face Hiei, pulling out his uniform and handing that to the fire demon before grabbing a piece of paper with an address. "Have to go here. I think it's the exchange family."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 pm
Hiei sighed a bit taking the uniforms then taking the address and handed it back to the half demon and started to walk." Come on." He said with a small chuckle. He kinda knew where it was. Wasn't he first time after all. " We have to live with a human family?" The fire demon sighed a bit rubbing his head with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:26 pm
Hikari shoved the piece of paper back into her pocket after Hiei handed it to her. "And go to school with them too." She added, lifting her hands up to tighten her ponytail as she walked after Hiei. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to. I can probably figure this out after the first day or two."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 pm
Moving a little Hiei kept walking with Hikari and yawned a bit. " Will see how bored I am this week." The fire demon said turning his phone off as they walked. " and I can count this as a week off for myself." He added starting to like this idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 pm
"Sure... If you count helping me with a job as taking a week off?" Hikari moved her hands into her pockets, glancing around. She paused, seeing some woman off to the side cut off the head of a live chicken. "Where did Mukuro stick me?" Hikari mumbled, shaking her head and starting to walk again.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 pm
" Hey, Better then dealing with civil war right now." Hiei said walking with the girl and looked to the side. " A place you'll get bored of soon." The fire demon added as he walked with a small yawn. He still had a small limp due to his ankle but it wouldn't kill em.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:38 pm
"Goody." Hikari muttered, glancing at some of the vendors with live animals before looking away. "It can't be that bad... Right?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:41 pm
Hiei sighed a little. " It's going to be wonderful." The fire demon said before stopping at the address." This is the place crow." Hiei said opening the gate and heading toward the door with Hikari.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games