Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:48 pm
"Right, you're the one who lets two hunters sneak up on you." Hikari stated dully before she moved to stand up. "I'll be in the dojo." That was to Genkai and Yukina in case they needed her. She glanced at Tear one more time before looking away and leaving the tea room, heading down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:07 pm
" Rather mouthy." Tear said and waited for Hikari to leave before he reached and shut the door and locked it. Waiting again he pulled his mask off and dropped it on the ground keeping his demonic power hidden. " What's for dinner?" Hiei asked moving the collar from his neck so it was his voice. " I thought you were gone for a few weeks." Genkai mumbled. " Well, I'm hungry and I don't have to do another tear mission for another hour. So feed me." Hiei mumbled.

- -

Stringy black hair and purple eyes locked onto HIkari when she walked into the Dojo. The figure was sort and held a shark like smirk on his face. " Oooh.. A crow. Do you caw?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:15 pm
Hikari closed the door of the dojo, waiting to hear the small 'click' of it shutting. She turned then, violet eyes scanning the room before they locked onto the set that practically matched her own with the toothy smirk. "Who wants to know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:21 pm
The figured shifted a bit and looked toward Hikari. " Lioh Mot. The Revenant of the Bubonic Plague." He said with a smile and shifted looking around. " Is Hiei around? " His voice was spooky and harsh sounding as he dropped his mask on the ground and walked toward Hikari. He wore old london style clothing and a smoke hung from his lips.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 pm
'Revenant' and 'Bubonic Plague' were foreign words to Hikari. She had absolutely no idea what they meant, but knew that they meant something. "He's out on a job." Hikari answered, taking a step back, only to feel the door press up behind her back. Moving forward only slightly, Hikari pulled a knife out of her back pocket, holding it defensively.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:31 pm
"That little brat. " Lioh hissed and walked toward Hikari before going to shove her up to a wall. " Well, Who's here who could fetch me food? I;ve been asleep far to long. I need flesh....What about you? You smell nice." He said with a smile and sniffed Hikari's Hair.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:38 pm
Hikari let out a scream when Lioh was suddenly in front of her and shoved her up against the wall. She panicked at first from the close contact, freezing up before she brought her knife up to slash at Lioh's face, then went to kick him away from her as hard as she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:51 pm
Lioh take both hits and stumbled back and smiled before the door ripped open and Tear stood there with his mask on and collar on again. " Lioh..Mot." Tear said and moved reaching for his pocket and held out a bone like dagger. " Don't harm the child. Hiei would have killed." Tear said and Lioh moved a bit. " Oh I see. I'm sorry. Crow I didn't meant scare you." Lioh said and licked his finger and pulled it over his cut on his face.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:57 pm
Hikari dropped to the ground, stumbling as she quickly stood back up, just in time for Tear to come in. She kept behind him at that point, gripping her dagger tightly as she tried to calm down her quick breaths. The girl couldn't take close contact from guys. She hadn't for the past year. It wracked her nerves too much, and even as Lioh backed off, the girl stayed behind Tear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:02 am
Tear shifted a bit and placed the Dagger in his back pant loop. " Lioh, Right now is a bad time. Please leave to Demon world again." Tear said and looked at the Demon who snarled a bit and snapped his finger." fine. " He hissed.

Tear shifted and knelt down looking at Hikari. " Are you alright?" Tear asked looking toward Hikari.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:06 am
Hikari looked away from Tear, nodding. She knew how weak she looked right now, and hated it. Her hand gripped the side of her head before Hikari wiped off the small amount of blood from her dagger on her jean pants, placing it back into her pocket. She clenched and unclenched her bandaged hand then, flinching slightly before looking back at Tear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:18 am
Tear twitched a bit." He didn't try anything? You didn't hear bugs or anything did you? Do you feel alright?" Tear asked not moving his hands from her shoulder's yet. " Answer them, don't just nod." He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 am
"N-no bugs." Hikari replied. She wasn't feeling alright after how close Lioh had been with the whole pinning her up to the wall and sniffing her hair bit, but she hadn't heard any bugs or seen anything else done that she could remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:28 am
" Do you feel sick? Feverish?" Tear asked. " Mot uses the the bubonic plague. A sickness, a deadly sickness." Tear said and shifted moving his bandage hand over her forehead. " If you catch it, It's hard to get rid of it." Tear said moving his hand slowly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:33 am
Hikari shook her head, closing her eyes. "No... Head just hurts." She responded with a shaky breath. Her forehead would feel a little hotter than it should be, especially for someone with Koorime blood in them.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games