Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:23 pm
"I have to kill him. Apparently his causing to much trouble for Mukuro and no one knows who is or what race of demon or if his even a demon." Akuro said and moved before seeing the door open and looked toward Hiei who walked in walking toward them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:21 pm
Hikari's eyes widened slightly when she heard that Akuro had to kill Tear. "You can't do that!" She protested, seemingly upset about this. Watching Akuro's eyes, Hikari looked over her shoulder to see Hiei coming in through the door.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:37 pm
"I actually don't want to. his too good of a guy and may be the one to fix demon world. . . But I'm in a hard spot." Akuro said with a sigh and shifted as Hiei sat down beside Hikari, His face was slightly burn and his body seemed a bit pale. He shifted a bit and reached for Hikari's water to have something to drink.

" Something happen Hiei?" Akuro asked. Hiei just shook his head. " Can I get Chicken Teriyaki Vampire" Hiei mumbled a bit as he placed his hand on the table and shifted his hands lightly which were cut up and Akuro shifted slightly. " Punishment?" Akuro asked and Hiei shifted. " Realy Chicken Teriyaki, and to drink?" Akuro asked getting up to go order the food. " Just water"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:54 pm
Hikari stayed quiet while Hiei and Akuro conversed. She noticed the burns, light skin, and the cuts on his hands. "What happened?" Hikari asked once Akuro left to go get Hiei's food.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:01 pm
"How was your day with Akuro?" Hiei asked skipping Hikari's question as he took another sip of the girls water and then looked up when Akuro came back with a glass of cold water and sat down across from Hikari and Hiei putting it down. " Just a few minutes on your food." Akuro said.

Hiei nodded a bit and shifted his hand to pick up the water. " Good day?" Hiei asked looking toward Akuro and Hikari.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:22 pm
Hikari gave Hiei a dull look when he skipped her question. "It was good... Minus the big bird cage." She glanced at Akuro when she said that. You had to wonder where Akuro even got those.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:34 pm
"Bird...cage? Akuro really?" Hiei asked with a sigh and shook his head before he moved his hand a bit and waved it as he sat there and touched his neck a bit. This was annoying. " That's good you all had a good day then." Hiei said and Akuro shifted." I'd ask about yours. . .but it's easy to tell." Akuro said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:39 pm
Hikari popped another roll into her mouth, leaning back in her chair. "You gonna be okay?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:43 pm
"Yes, Just need some food really." Hiei said with a smile and moved his head to the side leaning it on the wall and crossed his arms and shifted a bit. " So, Hikari fun day?" Akuro asked with a chuckle waving his hand a bit to pull the girl from Hiei's condition.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm
"Maybe." Hikari replied, looking back at Akuro. "Did you have a fun day?" She asked back, resting her elbows on the table.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:05 pm
Akuro shifted a bit and nodded. " It was an alright day. I had fun I guess." Akuro said and moved as Hiei's food came here. hiei started to pick at his food and was eating rather fast. " Been hungry all day." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:13 pm
Hikari went back to her food, finishing it off in a couple minutes. She took a sip of the water that she had gotten back from Hiei, then leaned back in the chair again. "How are you gonna find Tear if you have no idea who he is?" Hikari wondered, bring up the Tear subject with Akuro again.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 pm
Hiei moved a bit and looked toward Hikari and Akuro then away with a sigh. Akuro shifted a bit." He'll find us if we piss him off enough. Or if I cream his name around enough." Akuro said. " Tear, Oh Tear!" Akuro said and Hiei chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 pm
Hikari couldn't help but chuckle a little bit from that as well. "I don't think he's that stupid. Even if you stuck on a wig and some gogo boots."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm
Hiei chuckled slightly and moved his hand a bit before looking toward Hikari then toward Akuro. " Tear isn't that dumb." Hiei said and shifted a little.

Akuro moved a bit and chuckled. " Wanna dress up with me Hikari?" Akuro asked laughing.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games