Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyon Tournament

Back to Guilds

The Fight Against Ymir 

Tags: Battle, Combat, Drama, Writing, Fighting 

Reply Beyon
CBH Stadium Complex (Apothos) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5567_No_Okami

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 pm
When in doubt...

User Image
York Neely
Hero of 1000 Worlds
User Image
Repede
The Overseer

Repede exited out of his aura vision, there really wasn't much more to see, "She threw the rat..." As the words escaped his mouth, York was on the move...

York burst through the bathroom door and into the stall Red was in, "Oh my god! I heard a gun shot! Are you okay!?" Now, obviously York was overplaying the small thump that the rat made, but he was bored and she probably was to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ooc~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Do it anyway

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Quote:
Oh my.....

"PERVERT!!!"

There would be a splash of red as she jumped from her perch, lifted the tank lid off the tank, and slammed it flat into York's face. Face plant, the last thing he's see was ceramic, and he would take it deservedly, as he had just burst into a stall of the woman's restroom. Red would step over him as he recovered. Thus, York got her out of the restroom, but at what price.

"Doggy, you better not have followed him in here, or you're next." Red said.

But she met Repede outside, and pet him, and ruffled his fur.

"A toilet tank lid sort of.... ummm.. landed on your friend... he should be okay when he wakes up."

MerDefsGirl
Captain

Totenkopf Soldat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:40 pm
Heidrich Von Reuter

I have a bullet with your name on it...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heidrich's mask laughed as he said, "There is not a force on this Earth, in heaven nor hell that can strip these weapons away from me..." He returned the salute in a proper Nordvosk fashion and said, "Until we meet again Comrade..." He lowered his arm and listened to the man as he spoke on his way out.

Another chuckle came from his mask as he turned and went back into his gun room. He picked up the map and looked it over trying to remember all significant land marks and roads. Once he had it all plotted in his head he rolled the map up and put it in the cabinet with his spare weapons parts, hiding it in an Mg42 reciever. Once the day came to leave, he would look at it once more...and burn it...

And my fingers staying on this trigger until I find it...

Gunman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:37 pm
When in doubt...

User Image
York Neely
Hero of 1000 Worlds
User Image
Repede
The Overseer

As the tank slammed into York, it actually didn't touch his skin. Though they appeared normal, his visors were actually made out of quite the strong material, not only not breaking, but also softening the blow to his head, though it still hurt like hell. He laid on the ground, bleeding, laughing his a** off at what just happened. He slowley stood up as she walked out of the bathroom, still laughing.

Repede was laughing when she started to pet him, "I know, I was watching, besides, the sounds would be enough to give it away. He actually wasn't that much of a pervert, I told him that you were lying down and what not." Repede stepped back a safe distance from the woman as York staggered out of the bathroom.

York slowley walked out of the bathroom, any normal person would be out, or atleast delusiuonal. York did have to admit however, that he was fairly tipsy, but still laughing as he formed a pop sickle in his hand, "Hey..." He said to get the womans attention. When he was sure he had it, he would thrust the pop sickle in and out of his mouth, deeply, then remove it and look her in the eyes... "Pervert." York's smile and laughter retuned again as he took a much needed seat.

...Do it anyway

5567_No_Okami

Beloved Lunatic

MerDefsGirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 pm
She continued smoothing Repede's fur, completely ignoring York's antics as if he was being a complete jerk wad. Her smile sort of twisted as she stared at Repede.

"So you were peeking," she frowned, "In there!"

User Image

She stomped her foot.

"I just, I never! What if I was!"

She started for the exit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 pm
Acresius managed to make it past the front gates to the stadium, all be it at a slower pace than his normal walk. He was tired more than he was injured, but he still ached a little. The other people from the "group" could catch up to him if they so wished, but the major points of interest for him wouldn't want him around. The Dragonborne would probably run off to cause chaos, the red haired girl was off doing her own thing with more moochers than she wanted already, and the sumo had probably gone to eat.

Acresius supposed that he could go to the sumo, but he really didn't want to see it eat. His thoughts left him staring at the street, with out moving much. What Acresius really wanted, was a nice, long nap. Not only would his pains probably be less when he got up, but he'd have regained the energy he spent in both fights using his powers. He pushed his blue hair out of his eyes, revealing small bags of purple under his eyes, so he could get a better look at the surrounding area. There were many small gift shops to his right, and street performers to his left.

Acresius looked across the street and saw a motel. A bit run down and creepy looking, but he could more than handle a burglar or gunman. Especially if startled or panicked. Acrsius' head moved from right to left, then back to right before he crossed the street.  

Strifer Garuwashi

KillerSumo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:14 pm
Primal Bend Hotel & Bar

A disheveled looking man in worn jeans and a cracked leather vest staggered out of the bar and stumbled across the parking lot. His face looked as worn as his jeans. Gray and black stubble grew across his chin, underneath his bleary eyes. The weary man made it to the road, knelt down, bent over, and vomited until a thick pool had formed in the dirt and gravel.

A motorcycle rider drove through the pool, splashing the weary looking man's face with wet vomit laden gravel. The offender pulled in the parking lot among a group of parked bikes, put his kickstand down, and walked into the bar as if nothing happened.

Inside the main building, there was loud music and the sound of yelling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:29 pm
When in doubt...

User Image
York Neely
Hero of 1000 Worlds
User Image
Repede
The Overseer

York and Repede both followed the woman as she made for the exit, York still chuckling as a small stream of blood spilled down his face, "I knew you weren't when I rushed in thanks to Repede..." York was still happy though his steps weren't as pinpoint as usual...

Repede to was in good humor, though he wasn't quite laughing, "Well it isn't like it would have changed anything, in a sense, when I see through my aura vision, everyone's kind of naked, though I guess that doesn't make the situation any better..." Repede said with a smile, he was guessing he wasn't going to get any pets for awhile...

...Do it anyway

5567_No_Okami

Beloved Lunatic

MerDefsGirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 pm
"Oh......." she said, "Don't tell me that! Geez, you two are rather stressful."

She turned around and sighed.

"And persistent too."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm simply going to a bank. I just remembered I have some things in a safe deposit box. Then I'm going to a gunsmith, a good one, if I can find one. I heard there's a some guy from Nordevosk, he fights in matches around here, supposedly really good at repairing weapons, so I think I'll see him after I get some cash. It's gonna be boring so.... maybe you'll want to do something else?"

She continued walking out the west exit, onto the streets of the small commercial district. She needed desperately to get some cash and get out of these rags. Amazing how clear her mind was now that that thing was out of her, at least for now anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 pm
When in doubt...

User Image
York Neely
Hero of 1000 Worlds
User Image
Repede
The Overseer

Repede laughed, "Lady, you have no idea how persistant this idiot is... Though we aren't leaving you're side, you carry trace amounts of a differant, much more vile aura inside of you... I can't say whether or not its just lingering from the beast we fought earlier or not, but you are important..." Repede didn't hold much value to his speech, it was just chatter, though he was going to keep track on that vile aura inside her, it was disturbing not just her aura...

York laughed, "That's right, were gonna bug the hell out of you, we may get bored but you'll just get a headache!" York said with a smile, it wasn't his intent, sure, but it was a common complaint of his companions...

Repede kept pace with the two but let his vision fade, replacing it with aura... He wanted to check on hers one more time... Light blue... What a suprising aura for one such as her, it always fun checking on peoples true natures... But that wasn't what he was looking at, instead, he was looking at the wisp of dark purple aura springing around inside of her, mixing with her own, and even a few passerbys... Though it burned next to Yorks red aura... If this kept up, something bad might happen again... As he watched her aura, he lost track of his own, allowing him to slam straight into a wall... Repede shook himself off as he recovered, his normal sight returning. He decided to ignore saying anything, hoping the event went unnoticed... "Hey... Can I do something real quick? It might hurt, but I garuntee you'll feel better for it..." It was the most he could do for now...

...Do it anyway

5567_No_Okami

Beloved Lunatic

MerDefsGirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:28 pm
The Mall.

"No," she said.

Adaire continued walking. The mall was near Apothos Stadium, so it was better to go in that direction. As walking tended to take a bit of time, it would be a few hours by the time she made it to the bank. In all that time, she would speak little, and her answer to Repede's question would remain no.

Now it was time to speak to a teller, her cards were still in the bag with the pieces of the revolver, so she must have retained some sense even at her most tormented.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:40 pm
When in doubt...

User Image
Repede
The Overseer

Repede sighed as the woman responded, "All I'm going to do is seal up that filthy aura wriggling around inside of you, I can't kill it but it would be best, though I wont act without your consent..." Repede then noticed where they were, This woman was failry stubborn herself, and few hours of "No" would be enough to drive a normal person mad, but Repede was an overseer, an overseer that had to deal with York at any rate.

...Do it anyway

5567_No_Okami

Beloved Lunatic

MerDefsGirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm
"Oh that," she said.

She said it as if she wasn't in any way shocked by the statement, as if it was something she knew about well enough already and dealt with for years.

"I would suggest you don't play around with things that aren't completely yours to know. I don't mean any harm, but it wouldn't be a good idea to meddle. You'll just have to deal with my aura the way it is."

Adaire knew herself well enough to know how her mind was divided into three sections, her body divided up between three souls. She was the dominant by far, but the others couldn't be removed without killing her. In fact, while one was unwanted, the other she would protect. So Repede might begin seeing a mix of aura's if he had this vision. He would be seeing the remaining portion of Ymir that was slowly going dormant inside her, Adaire's own aura, and the aura of Adaire's sister.

At the bank, it would take a while, but she would get her ID issues straightened out and withdraw a boat load of Apothos currency and Gaia gold credits from her account. Despite losing money on some of her investments, she had a million in change worth of gold credits plus some 12 million Apothian Francs. The Francs were in devalued currency, so they weren't worth quite as much as they sounded, though still enough to go on a good shopping spree and buy a vehicle.

Now, if there was one way to get rid of boys, it was this.

"So, you guys want to come shopping with me?"

Beyon

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces