Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Whoopy-di-doop-doop!
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:21 pm
Hey guys it's Un1! I'm really glad you joined my guild, so why not introduce yourself here so we aren't strangers! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:22 pm
I'm Jake and I love anything that has to do with the theatre, acting, singing and dancing! My favorite colors are purple and green, I love pandas and llamas, I hate spiders and snakes gonk , and so on. If you wanna know more about me, just ask!  

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:50 pm
My name is Yuki, or rather, that's what my friends at school call me. They come up with the strangest nicknames sweatdrop . I like the colors blue and silver. Well, pretty much any cool color, I dislike warm colors although red is an exception. Unlike Jake, snakes are a favorite animal. My friends think I am so strange when it comes to dislikes.

Dislikes:
1. White Chocolate
2. Peppermint
3. Caterpillars
4. Movies and movie theaters

Those are things I hate the most although there are more. Especially caterpillars.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:01 pm
Hey peoplez. I'm Sabrina, some friends call me Sabri-bri. My favorite colors are black, and green. I hate pink! I love cats. All types of cats, but i'm allergic. I hate leaches and white chocolate.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:15 pm
Welcome guys! 4laugh

Sorry about the bareness of the gild, but I'll change that soon, I'm making all this different stuff right now for it, so this won't be a peice of crap for long! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 pm
Hi, my internet alias is Silver Ink, I'm currently 16, and I spend way too much time procrastinating on the internet.

I like just about any color except yellow (especially paired with black, shudder, ew). My favorite school subjects are currently Biology and Chemistry. In my free time (that's not including the hours I spend roleplaying each day -.-) I like to write fiction, read, draw, sleep, and daydream. Although I don't play anymore, my favorite sports are swimming and water polo.

I dislike any organism under the Phylum Anthropoda (arthropods) and Class Osteichthyes (fish). (Yes, the previous sentence is an example of my biology nerdiness >.<). I rant way too much at the most trivial of things and feel I am too casual about things that ought to be taken more seriously. Ironically, I don't like sushi that much (except for cucumber sushi) razz . My least favorite sport is football.

Like most people so far, I dislike white chocolate (But love dark chocolate).

As Jake said, If you want to know more about me, just ask....and I might answer =)  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

heartpierced_17

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 pm
Well, My name's Gail biggrin that's my third name, but i prefer that you guys know me by that biggrin
Is this enough, un? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:55 pm
WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE WHITE CHOCOLATE?!?! Sorry, i lost it for a moment... Anyway, welcome guys and yes gail, thats good enough.  

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:22 am
Heyy, my names Cloudy. im an artist and i love racoons. my favorite coulors are black, purple and white. i live in Australia and i am 18.
check out some of my art:
http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad80/Cloudy_016/?action=view¤t=towobaandartelisabethscamera049.jpg
http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad80/Cloudy_016/?action=view¤t=towobaandartelisabethscamera055.jpg
http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad80/Cloudy_016/?action=view¤t=24thaprilEsCam020.jpg
http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad80/Cloudy_016/?action=view¤t=towobaandartelisabethscamera057.jpg
http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad80/Cloudy_016/?action=view¤t=towobaandartelisabethscamera050.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:06 am
Nice art work and welcome!  

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Purely Katie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
All of my love will then turn into yours,

Hello! My name is Katie! : D

Ummm. I'm the Vice Captain in the Gaia job center cause my bestie is the owner. We're tight friends irl too, so yeah. In my spare time I read, write, draw, watch movies, listen to music, and obsess. Some of those current obsessions include reading random fanfictions, Sherlock Holmes, and Barry Pepper [haha... sweatdrop ] I'm a junior in high school in the fantastic state of Texas. I want to go into law enforcement [aka police/fbi] or I may join the army, just depends. I've had a recent brush with the law and got a speeding ticket. It was really depressing, and expensive. :[

I hate chocolate in general so, yeah. I can only eat it in very small doses or with something else, so like cookies are cool, and I like KitKats like nobody's business, but just a Hersey bar makes me sick to the stomach. I'm a salty person, cause I'm sweet enough as I am. ;D

I dislike watching ANY organized sports, but I'll play any of them except golf, cause it's pointless.

I hate English [the class xD], I speak French, my favorite subjects include Biology, Physics, and History classes [casue I also have an awkward obsession with Wars that I forgot to mention above^]

When I roleplay I write really long post because I like creative writing, and this will end up being super long and no one's gonna read it all but that's cool.

I love animals, particularly cats. I have four. Echo, Angel, Samantha, and mine, Athena. She's a devil, but I love her. If anyone saw How to Train Your Dragon, she bears a startling resemblance to Toothless. :]

Ummm I think that's about it. Oh, I'm a terrible speller, like no joke. I have to use word to check my spelling. :[ So yeah, just be wary of that.

Anyway, that's me! : D

And you will feel hope bleeding out from your pores.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:50 pm
xd Awesome, you hate golf too! Thats incredible! Anyway, welcome!  

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Scarred Heartless

Shadowy Survivor

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:47 pm
Hio My name is Heartless I love to swim, play water polo, soccer, well anything actually. I love all colors but mostly blue, and my favrite food would have to be chinnese and potatos (cooked any way). X3 Favrite animal would be cats, though I love all animals. I have two cats right now Soxs and Karma and I love them dearly. Cosplaying and going to conventions is something I look forword to doing with my friends. ^_\ I read constantly and love to doodle randomly, I want to be a photographer and am currently in college working twords that goal. I am also sorry in advance for my bad spelling. ^_^"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:34 pm
@Kate--You're a junior too? O.O I feel immature like anything now >.<

And I so read your posts. <3

@Heartless: Water polo for the win!! I used to play two-meter defense and right wing on offense--you?

Photography...interesting... smile

@[no one in particular]: I spell horribly too...If it weren't for the automatic spellchecker on my computer, my posts would read something like "Im a realy great speler witout my spelle-checker. Especially since my "g" key eisn't very sensative." >.<  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Scarred Heartless

Shadowy Survivor

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 pm
Silver of Ink
@Kate--You're a junior too? O.O I feel immature like anything now >.<

And I so read your posts. <3

@Heartless: Water polo for the win!! I used to play two-meter defense and right wing on offense--you?

Photography...interesting... smile

@[no one in particular]: I spell horribly too...If it weren't for the automatic spellchecker on my computer, my posts would read something like "Im a realy great speler witout my spelle-checker. Especially since my "g" key eisn't very sensative." >.<
In water polo the coach would put me where she needed me but I mostly did goalie and right wing offence too. I just loved the adrenalin rush that it gave me, how about you?
Yep I love photography it's incredible. ^_^

Whoopy-di-doop-doop!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces