New I Am Item
It's Lucky The Cat
:3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:00 pm
BrookieBonez
New I Am Item
It's Lucky The Cat
:3

I think Lucky the Cat is already there. It's not in the Release Date list (because it's not finished), but it's in the others.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:23 am
You got Milk the Cat.

Did you get Cavalier King Charles (a spaniel I Am, maybe from Screen King rig)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm
jellykans
You got Milk the Cat.

Yes, I seem to have Cavalier King Charles on all of the lists, even the unfinished ones. I didn't add Milk the Cat to the lists yet (I was just about to), but I sent out an announcement about it so people can find it. 3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:53 pm
Kangit
jellykans
You got Milk the Cat.

Yes, I seem to have Cavalier King Charles on all of the lists, even the unfinished ones. I didn't add Milk the Cat to the lists yet (I was just about to), but I sent out an announcement about it so people can find it. 3nodding

Yes - I was in too much of a rush, saw both afterwards. Sorry. Trying to do too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:56 pm
jellykans
Kangit
jellykans
You got Milk the Cat.

Yes - I was in too much of a rush, saw both afterwards. Sorry. Trying to do too much.

Even though Cavalier King Charles was on all the lists, Milk the Cat was only added a couple of minutes ago. razz  

Kangit
Captain

iWintre

Wealthy Noob

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 pm
I saw someone as an Angel Imp (not when drinking the potion!!) and I'm still looking for it. I see the Devil Imp one (Mona's Potion) but I can't find the Angel Imp one!!! Do you know about it or not :C  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:07 pm
Kangit
I've made lists of all of the Were-Items I could find. The lists are extremely useful if you have partial information on Were-Item (such as how it looks), but don't know its name if you try to search for it. I've categorized the Were-Items in different ways to make it easier to search for them. The different topics are:

Were-Item List (Species): The Were-Items are sorted based on what creature, item, etc., the Were-poses seem to based on. Example: If a Were-Item is based on a cat, it will be listed with other cat Were-Items. A few Were-Items are listed multiple times because they fit into multiple categories.

Were-Item List (Release Date): The Were-Items are sorted by it's release date (or by it's "Date first appeared on Gaia" number). The newest Were-Items are listed at the top, with the older ones farther down the list.

Were-Item List (Price): The Were-Items are sorted by what price they're worth in the Marketplace, with the cheapest items listed first. The Were-Items may sometimes fall out of the range they're listed under, but most of them should be pretty accurate.

Were-Item List (Color): The Were-Items are sorted by what color their Were-poses are. This is useful if you're trying to follow a certain color scheme on your avatar, or are looking for your favorite color.

Were-Item List (Alphabetical Order): The Were-Items are sorted in alphabetical order. Note that it's not the Were-poses that are in alphabetical order, but the name of the item itself. If you somehow know the name of the Were-pose, but not the Were-Item, you can click on the "show spoiler" buttons and use Ctrl-F.

If you need more information about a Were-Item (if you already know what it is), I've made some in-depth guides for some of the Were-Items. I didn't make all of them yet, but if the Were-Item you want isn't there, you can PM me, point it out in the topic, or vote in the poll (if it's in the poll). Some of the existing guides might also start getting out of date, but I'll try to update those when I have time.

there's also Purrsuasion Purrsuit  

Xx KittyHugs xX

Mewling Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:39 pm
Greekgods12345
Kangit
I've made lists of all of the Were-Items I could find. The lists are extremely useful if you have partial information on Were-Item (such as how it looks), but don't know its name if you try to search for it. I've categorized the Were-Items in different ways to make it easier to search for them. The different topics are:

Were-Item List (Species): The Were-Items are sorted based on what creature, item, etc., the Were-poses seem to based on. Example: If a Were-Item is based on a cat, it will be listed with other cat Were-Items. A few Were-Items are listed multiple times because they fit into multiple categories.

Were-Item List (Release Date): The Were-Items are sorted by it's release date (or by it's "Date first appeared on Gaia" number). The newest Were-Items are listed at the top, with the older ones farther down the list.

Were-Item List (Price): The Were-Items are sorted by what price they're worth in the Marketplace, with the cheapest items listed first. The Were-Items may sometimes fall out of the range they're listed under, but most of them should be pretty accurate.

Were-Item List (Color): The Were-Items are sorted by what color their Were-poses are. This is useful if you're trying to follow a certain color scheme on your avatar, or are looking for your favorite color.

Were-Item List (Alphabetical Order): The Were-Items are sorted in alphabetical order. Note that it's not the Were-poses that are in alphabetical order, but the name of the item itself. If you somehow know the name of the Were-pose, but not the Were-Item, you can click on the "show spoiler" buttons and use Ctrl-F.

If you need more information about a Were-Item (if you already know what it is), I've made some in-depth guides for some of the Were-Items. I didn't make all of them yet, but if the Were-Item you want isn't there, you can PM me, point it out in the topic, or vote in the poll (if it's in the poll). Some of the existing guides might also start getting out of date, but I'll try to update those when I have time.

there's also Purrsuasion Purrsuit

Thank you. cat_3nodding I didn't see that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:05 am
ur welcome 3nodding  

Xx KittyHugs xX

Mewling Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xx KittyHugs xX

Mewling Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:39 am
Kangit

also Plucky the Exotic Shorthair Cat and Echire the Ragdoll Cat, Cream Cornish Rex Cat, Pamplie the Ragdoll Cat, Rex the Cornish Rex Cat,Valiant the Exotic Shorthair Cat, Macho the Exotic Shorthair Cat, Lulu the Cornish Rex Cat  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:55 am
Kangit
rwqueen11
How is starmony robotic? Its a MIDGET UNICORN for crying out loud.

Starmony seems to be based on Robot Unicorn Attack, in which the unicorn is robotic.

theres also Compass of Seidh 12th Gen do u have that?  

Xx KittyHugs xX

Mewling Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:19 am
Greekgods12345
also Plucky the Exotic Shorthair Cat and Echire the Ragdoll Cat, Cream Cornish Rex Cat, Pamplie the Ragdoll Cat, Rex the Cornish Rex Cat,Valiant the Exotic Shorthair Cat, Macho the Exotic Shorthair Cat, Lulu the Cornish Rex Cat

Yeah, I'm missing a lot of them from the lists since I haven't had the time or motivation to do any updating. But I have put most of the ones that I haven't added to the lists here, just so there's somewhere that people can find them.

Although if you're interested in updating the guild, my guild-wide offer to turn anyone who asks into a Crew member (with editing abilities) still stands. cat_wink

Greekgods12345

Since the other generations (usually) have the exact same poses as the original, I wasn't going to include each generation side by side, as it would get very bulky. I still haven't found a very effective way to include links to every generation in roughly the same space only one generation takes up. But I would eventually like to include all links to the different generations with the relevant Were-Item, since it makes it easier to compare prices.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:27 pm
Kangit
Greekgods12345

Yeah, I'm missing a lot of them from the lists since I haven't had the time or motivation to do any updating. But I have put most of the ones that I haven't added to the lists here, just so there's somewhere that people can find them.

Although if you're interested in updating the guild, my guild-wide offer to turn anyone who asks into a Crew member (with editing abilities) still stands. cat_wink
okay. i was just wondering. cat_smile

Greekgods12345

Since the other generations (usually) have the exact same poses as the original, I wasn't going to include each generation side by side, as it would get very bulky. I still haven't found a very effective way to include links to every generation in roughly the same space only one generation takes up. But I would eventually like to include all links to the different generations with the relevant Were-Item, since it makes it easier to compare prices.

Xx KittyHugs xX

Mewling Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers