Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm
Creamy Filling
How about a list be release date?

That was actually the exact list I was working on. 3nodding I just wasn't planning on releasing it until I finished it, unless you want it released before then, like the Color list.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm
The Raven
When was it released? Today
How much is it currently in the MP? "2,147,483,647g" (seriously people, come the ******** on! *aggrivated because she can't get one)

LadyTimePiece

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

LadyTimePiece

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 pm
Centre de la Terre
Released today
Current MP: "165,000g"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:38 pm
I don't think I would have found Centre de la Terre without it being pointed out. Thank you, LadyTimePiece. 3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

LadyTimePiece

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 am
Kangit
I don't think I would have found Centre de la Terre without it being pointed out. Thank you, LadyTimePiece. 3nodding
smile
Thank YOU for pointing out Martian War! I WANT IT! *quests*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 pm
I think it is just my computer, but I don't see any of the red box glitches o.o Like the Mochi on Hermes Moon. If you didn't have it on all of the lists, I would have never know that one of my were-items has the redbox glitch.  

Happillee

Tipsy Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

LadyTimePiece

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:08 pm
Mudslide - Doggy
Release Date - yesterday or the day before?
Current MP price - N/A

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:19 pm
LadyTimePiece
Mudslide - Doggy
Current MP price - N/A

most folks agree it's not a doggy, and think it's either a fawn or a kid.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:36 pm
Creamy Filling
LadyTimePiece
Mudslide - Doggy
Current MP price - N/A

Yeah, it looks mostly like a goat to me. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:00 am
Kangit
Creamy Filling
LadyTimePiece
Mudslide - Doggy
Current MP price - N/A

Yeah, it looks mostly like a goat to me. cool

I think it looks like a fox, 'cause it has a little nosey and big ears. But then the wiggly tail in the header animation, and when I look closer I can see horns(?) makes it look like a goat.
I just don't know.. =/  

sanity.in.a.[small.box]

Sparkly Phantom

17,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500

Pepe Nameless

Cutesmasher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:59 pm
Kangit
New Were-Items: (February 2011)

User Image Mudslide (i am)

I think it's a kirin.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:46 pm
if u look at mudslide up close, to me it looks like a cat with a bob tail  

ButterFlyCross89

silentcutie123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:50 pm
Kangit
I've made lists of all of the items that I've found with "I am" poses, which I call Were-Items. I've categorized the Were-Items in different ways to make it easier to search for them. The different topics with lists of them are below:

Were-Items (Main):

Here, I've sorted the Were-Items based on what the "I am" poses seem to resemble. Example: If an "I am" is based off a cat, it will be listed with other cat Were-Items. A few Were-Items are listed multiple times because they fit into multiple categories.

Were-Items (Release Date): (Not finished)

The Were-Items are sorted by it's release date. The newest Were-Items are listed at the top, with the older ones farther down the list. This list is not finished, but it shows all of the Were-Items from November 2010 - Present, and still has some earlier ones.

Were-Items (Price):

Here, the Were-Items are sorted by what price they're worth in the Marketplace, with the cheapest items listed first. The Were-Items may sometimes fall out of the range they're listed under, but most of them should be accurate.

Were-Items (Color): (Not finished)

Here, I've started sorting the Were-Items by what color they are, in case you're looking for a Were-Item with a certain color. For now, this topic is not finished, but you can see what I have so far.

Were-Items (Alphabetical Order):

Here, the Were-Items are listed in alphabetical order.

If you need more information about a Were-Item (if you've already found it), I've started making in-depth guides for the Were-Items. I didn't make all of them yet, but if the Were-Item you want isn't there, you can PM me, point it out in the topic, or vote in the poll (if it's in the poll).

Some Were-Item's poses are affected by a glitch called the Red Box Glitch.

this list thing is totally... AWESOME! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:30 pm
silentcutie123
Kangit
I've made lists of all of the items that I've found with "I am" poses, which I call Were-Items. I've categorized the Were-Items in different ways to make it easier to search for them. The different topics with lists of them are below:

Were-Items (Main):

Here, I've sorted the Were-Items based on what the "I am" poses seem to resemble. Example: If an "I am" is based off a cat, it will be listed with other cat Were-Items. A few Were-Items are listed multiple times because they fit into multiple categories.

The Were-Items are sorted by it's release date. The newest Were-Items are listed at the top, with the older ones farther down the list. This list is not finished, but it shows all of the Were-Items from November 2010 - Present, and still has some earlier ones.

Were-Items (Price):

Here, the Were-Items are sorted by what price they're worth in the Marketplace, with the cheapest items listed first. The Were-Items may sometimes fall out of the range they're listed under, but most of them should be accurate.

Here, I've started sorting the Were-Items by what color they are, in case you're looking for a Were-Item with a certain color. For now, this topic is not finished, but you can see what I have so far.

If you need more information about a Were-Item (if you've already found it), I've started making in-depth guides for the Were-Items. I didn't make all of them yet, but if the Were-Item you want isn't there, you can PM me, point it out in the topic, or vote in the poll (if it's in the poll).

Thank you. 3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

silentcutie123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:01 pm
Kangit
silentcutie123
Kangit

Were-Items (Main):

Were-Items (Price):

Thank you. 3nodding

your welcome smile  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out