Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] A Long-Awaited Reunion - FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:50 pm
Now, Binafsi hadn't met that many visitors, but she had met her fair share and she was certain that most didn’t light up like a firefly when they heard the pride name. She had only a moment to tilt her head in confusion when the explanations began pouring in.

The lion went first, speaking of the rhythm and the Kima'baba, a title that the huntress had not heard in a very long time. Next, the black and orange lioness, singing in such a way that it was impossible not to join in her happy song. Then, finally, the third lioness stepped forward and said her name. Binafsi's grin widened impossibly large, her body practically radiating pure joy at the sight of the three of them. Zima, the little shy cub, Jukka the son of the old Monkey's Uncle, and Tarina, the storyteller. She had thought they would never return.

Bouncing from foot to foot, the huntress bumped Zima's shoulder affectionately. "You made it home! Zima, Jukka, Tarina! You will not believe what the pride has become! Come, come, we must go back!" She gestured with her head for them to follow her, heading back down the hunting trails. "Where have you been?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:40 pm
Mawi Mai looked at the three lions and her face was soon brought to life as a large grin grew on her face. She couldn't help it, she was excited, they knew of the pride! She only knew of one other who knew of the pride and after she met her she never saw him again, which.... well it confused her a bit. but these two looked like they were ready to join, they looked like they were interested. Wait no... They knew Binafsi?!

She was more confused then she ever was before! It took her a moment as she looked in between the lions before looking back at Bina, she seemed to know the lions. They must have been original members of the pride, it only makes sense to what they were talking about. She was even more confused she flicked her hair out of her eyes before looking at the trio. "Wait, Wait, Wait." She laughed slightly before grinning and shaking her head. "not to be rude, but if you don't mind I want to know who you are." She chuckled slightly before she glanced over Bina before back at the other three. Normally she wouldn't mind the whole running into them and wandering back with out names but the confusion with everything was keeping her from doing what she would normally do.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Binafsi!

Zima remembered and brought the name to his tongue! He could hardly contain his own excitement, especially with the song and dance coming from his "sisters" behind him. His own paws did a cheerful shuffle and he laughed loudly, happy to have finally found his home. No more where he, Tarina, or Zima required to wander the earth in search of the place. They were home.

"Binafsi! It has been so long! I am so happy to see you well! And the pride, it is well, too? Oh, lovely!" He chuckled, but momentarily felt a bit embarrassed in front of the pretty lioness that he was not familiar with. She did not know them, so how confusing this situation must have seemed!

"We've been many places! I am sure our Tarina will do a marvelous job recounting our journeys! And I don't find it rude!" He grinned, turning his cheerful gaze towards Mawi Mai. "I'd be curious of strangers, if I was in your place! I am called Jukka!"

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:40 pm
"I'm Tarina," she offered to the unknown lioness, stepping up beside her brother, "and our companion is Zima. The three of us were raised by Jukka's father, who took us from these lands and raised us in safety when the illness came. When he passed on, we three were left as wanderers, and the tales I can tell of those days...." she glanced around herself, taking in her surroundings, and then shook her head, "Well, now isn't the time for everything. A grand story needs a feast, or at very last a nice-sized meal, and enough eager ears to make it worth telling." She glanced between her comrades, and then to the females. "Besides, there's another story that needs to be told first! How is the pride? Tell us everything!"  

fenshae

Beloved Codger

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:48 am
Zima was far too caught up in her dancing and traipsing about to offer an introduction to the other lioness, and after Tarina had finished the honors, Zima looked about a bit sheepishly. "I am Zima," she reiterated, a sizable smile stretching her maw.

"Yes, yes! You must tell us everything about the pride! Though I was but a cub when saved by Jukka's father, I harbor nothing but the fondest of memories." Her enthusiasm was vibrant, and though her dancing stopped she paused often as they walked to bump her shoulder into Tarina's, giggling unabashedly.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:45 pm
Binafsi tilted her head, but didn't interrupt when Mawi asked for their names. They'd said them, but they hadn't properly introduced themselves, and proper introductions were in order. She shifted her weight from foot to foot excitedly as they each spoke, telling their names and their stories. They were lucky to have each other and to return together. It made them closer than blood family.

She grinned at Tarina's enthusiasm and her story teller's charm. Only she would insist that their story be told before an audience but that was said to be the mark of a true Sheha. It would be nice having them back, each bringing with them what they remembered of the pride's rich traditions. Isithunzi would be happy to see them.

"You are the third group to return to the pride lands after the plague," the brown lioness said when it was her turn to speak. "Isithunzi before me and then myself. But the pride has been doing very well! Our Malenga's blood is rich with the blood of Malenga's before her. You will meet her when we arrive. I'm sure she'll be excited to meet you all!" She was clearly eager to return.

Chibi Sheepcat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:50 pm
[[Sorry it took so long guys, school is mean :c]]
She flicked her tail around as she looked at the three lions that knew of the pride and no only that but also were once members around the time that her mother was a member! She was excited at the idea of playing music with these rejoining members, she shook her tail happily it rattling as she shook her tail. "It's very nice to meet all of you!" She laughed as she wiggled her toes in the ground in front of her.

She could feel the excitement in the air it was always exciting to have new members around. She bounced around to Bina's side and grinned ear to ear and nudged her. She was excited help the three settle in. She wasn't that sure what to say though, she felt it was more of Bina's job to speak to them, but then again to a point she was being just a little shy with the new members.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:14 pm
"Please, lead the way!" Jukka spoke cheerfully and his ringed tail flicked this way and that, expressing his excitement and enthusiasm. A thick, fierce rumble began in his chest, a purr expressing his delight as he nudged Tarina with a playful fondness, then pawed nearer to Binafsi and Mawi Mai.

"I can hardly wait to see and hear all about the pride! We have missed our family so much!"

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

fenshae

Beloved Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:26 pm
She pawed back at Jukka good-naturedly and fell uncharacteristically silent, looking between the females with bright, inquisitive eyes. She was greatly looking forward to meeting the pride members...being a wanderer was good in some ways, but Tarina needed lots of company and it sure got lonely seeing just the same two people all the time. Delighted at the prospect of meeting even more strangers, she pushed forward, bounding ahead of all of them, then remembered she didn't know where she was going and fell back beside Jukka.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:07 am
Zima fell into step behind the rest as was her usual trend, ears perked forward and her step light. It was good to feel like she was finally going home; traveling had never been one of Zima's favorite things to do. The call of home was far too strong for the lioness.

She remained silent though her heart was still light, and every so often she would reach forward and bat at Jukka's tail.

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:59 pm
"The lands haven't changed much, if that's a comfort. Our queen saw to that." The grins were infectious and Binafsi couldn't keep one off her face as she led the troupe back towards the pride. "It's been a long time since we've had visitors like you! We may have to poke in and bug our resident Umsini to get you some nice new jewellery!"

The journey seemed to take forever despite the fact that their paws were moving quickly. Before the suspense got too much to bear, the lioness crested a grassy hill and then paused to let them take in the view. The lake was visible from here, the drum circle a bright mish-mash of colours in the distance.

"Welcome home," she said simply. And that was all that needed to be said.

[ Joining RP complete! Feel free to shoot my a PM/AIM me if you have any questions/would like RP. <33 ]

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff