Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
RP ideas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azurada

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:51 am
Azure Lords, president of the Lords Corporation and new rival of Seto Kaiba and his corporation, decides to outdo Kaiba by making the greatest tournament the world has ever seen.

Lords has carefully chosen the duelists he wants to participate and offers the prize of the winner's country equivalent to US$1 Billion and the title of the Lord of the Games. The tournament is held on a private island where the main headquarters of the Lords Corporation.

He has hired some of the best mercenary duelists (the Paradox Brothers, Panik, the Ghouls[no longer affiliated with Marik], etc.) to test the participants mettle. He himself is among the best and the last duelist standing for the prize and title.

Azure Lords has practiced dueling most of his life (per se he would be about Kaiba's age) and was taught by the best teachers. He developed his own trust in his cards... but is it the heart of the cards, or something completely different?

either eight or sixteen duelists can partake in the tournament. You can also ask to be one of Lord's associates or (possibly jealous) relative.

does anyone approve?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:06 pm
Highschool RPs are very very common, so I'm putting the idea down. sweatdrop  

Nephilim Theory

Hilarious Conversationalist

Azurada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:35 pm
Well most of the characters from Yugioh are practically IN highschool, but its not exactly a slice-of-life anime....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:59 pm
You know what? i Have a brilliant idea. All i have heard so far are ideas that have been done before. I think it is time we try something a little bit new. I suggest that i start an RP where instead of it taking place at Duel Acadamy, it takes place at Northern Academy. I still have to work out the details, but what do you guys think?  

Lord Corvo Attano

Kinky_Coyote_Kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:06 pm
It's still an Academy idea and either way it gets played out and annoying way too quickly.

I have something in the works but I don't want to reveal it until it's ready. ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:51 pm
How about one about a new Kaiba Corp tournament The Battle City Tournament 2 and everyone get the loser's 2 rarest cards i will be Seto Kaiba!  

Jeremie Belpois Jr

Jeremie Belpois Jr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 am
how about a yugioh 5d rp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 pm
i'm thinking about making a vampire 5D's rp  

Demon_Dean_Winchester1979

Dangerous Hellraiser

10,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:32 am
question where do we put our charater profile at? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 am
Well in that RP's topic or would you like a sticky for members to post their rp characters?  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm
Oh, ok thanks^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:06 pm
I think there should be a singular Yugioh RP plot. I've noticed that there are Dozens, if not Hundreds of RPs in here and very few actually get past page 1 before the cease altogether. I figure if you have just one standardized plot with someone in charge of approving / rejecting profiles, RPing in here would be significantly easier. Well, at least for me.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:20 pm
Hakuro de Killer
I think there should be a singular Yugioh RP plot. I've noticed that there are Dozens, if not Hundreds of RPs in here and very few actually get past page 1 before the cease altogether. I figure if you have just one standardized plot with someone in charge of approving / rejecting profiles, RPing in here would be significantly easier. Well, at least for me.
Well you know what to do then.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 am
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Hakuro de Killer
Well you know what to do then.

Well if you're implying what I think you're implying, then that's not really what I meant. I meant something more along the lines to the 'YDoG Official RP', like in a subforum or somesuch. Because anyone could start an RP (and usually does), claiming that it'll be the best RP ever... then it dies out. Kinda makes the roleplayers lose confidence in the RP sub-forum itself.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items