Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Main RP Storylines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jevan Divinitive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:53 am
Here is where the story of the RP's can be posted, hints of the plot can be included for the RPer's  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:54 am
Yu-Gi-Oh! GD(Gaian Duellists)
User Image

[This may alter slightly from the actual RP]

In the small, peaceful town of Barton, a young entrepreneur called Jevan waits. Head of D.I.C.E., a very important gaming company just outside of Durem, and reported missing four weeks ago, he has now returned. Standing on top of the Forum's building he is watching and waiting for something.
"Well, it's not here yet. Nothing new to be seen, except toughs clouds." Jevan moans, jumping down the forum building. Landing at the base he steps inside for cover.
A small distance away, inside the towns four walls, a weathered face with no expression gazes across the town, arms folded and not moving a muscle. A sharp, cold wind tore past him, unable to move him as he glared and pondered. Something was different, a new shadow that made everything seem different.
"Keep on coming, if you can cope with me" Zackar muttered lowly, almost a deep hiss as he spoke into the wind. Checking from his Warrior deck, Magician Deck, then Dragon deck he reaches behind himself, latching his Duel Disk to his arm. Crossing his arms again he waited, the gathering darkness slowly sheltering him from sight in the alleyways.
As the storm worsens, Jevan walks to the fountain, in the very heart of the storm.
"The time is now! MWAHahe!!!" Jevan roars as a D.I.C.E. helicopter lowers, letting him jump on as it soars dangerously for Gambino. "Soon the shadows will engulf the globe and I shall rule supreme!!!"
Zackar was peacefully watching the fountain, pondering some more as he heard another voice before him speaking into the darkness.
#Is the time now?# went through his mind as the figure boards the helicopter and disappears into the darkness. Seeing this he feels himself being pulled towards Gambino by not someone forcing him but his own free will, his own desire, was leading him on. Something inside himself sensed danger and awoke, ready to prevent it. It seemed the time to duel was nearing and so in silence he walked on, following the sense of danger. As he walked he wondered if he wanted to stop it for his own schemes or to save people from imminent destruction. Three choices, three possibilities, one person with one Duel Disk. Would he, Zackar Velian, be the one to decide the fate of Gaia? He walked on, his mind racing as he passed Ace without noticing.
Ace was walking as darkness followed. He spotted a helicopter fly stupidly through and out the storm and slowly behind a figure following. Sensing a duel he reaches for his cards and whispers "Only time will make us supreme ruler over this tiny world and time will tell who I defeat next..."
At this time Jevan arrives in Gambino.
"Now I need some transportation. Well, what is this?" he says, staring at a poster that he tears from the wall. "A duel tournament happening on a boat, the final match to be held in Egypt!!! How perfect, the Gods seem to be with me! Hahaha, as if!"
Swirling around, his Duel Disk appearing on his arm in a flash, he strides to the boat and enters the tournament, easily affording the large entry fee, as Ace enters Gambino, slightly out of breath. Picking up the poster he grins and walks to the boat and stops. Seeing a crew member walk around the back he follows, sneaking onboard. Finding a remote part of the ship he hides and waits for the tournament and his victory as he is the only one to still duel with the shadow games, or at least he believes.
Back at the front of the ship a Seto Forte has just entered and tries to mingle and talks to anyone he sees. He walks to Jevan and attempts to greet him.
"Hello? Well I hope you have enough skill for this tournament. Now that I've entered it is going to be very boring, or is it?" Jevan replies with an evil grin.
Catching up at last, Zackar walks into Gambino wondering why he has noticed so many duellists heading this way until he sees something on the ground.
#So...This is what everyone knows about? I suspect that something will happen in this tournament...I had better be there, I suppose#
He walked onto the boat but is stopped by a cloaked figure. Extremely annoyed Zackar stares him down.
"Entry fee please, there are no guests so pay up or shove off!" the cloaked figure grunts. Paying him, Zackar walks on and hears someone from on the boat say "Shadow Games". He stopped and waited.
#Shadow Games, did I just hear someone say that or was it my mind. Wait, my mind...Could the shadow games be nothing but an illusion, well we know a lot about illusions,don't old friend?# He pulls out his deck and looks at his Wall of Illusion. A laugh pierced his lips as he returned his deck to his pockets, heading to his quarters. Getting some rest seemed impossible, at least until he could figure out what he is up against.
#Hopefully the duels will start soon so I can get a better idea of what's to come#

Plot hints

Jevan has this Shadow Pendant under his Jacket
User Image
There are anouther 2 but they are still in Egypt  

Jevan Divinitive

burner6336

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:41 pm
nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:54 pm
lost confused  

Alphonse_Takara

Lord Toast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:27 pm
What happened to enter the shadows anyway?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:12 am
Lord Toast
What happened to enter the shadows anyway?
It ended when all the RPers left the guild.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Wravage

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:22 pm
Nice... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:41 pm
yeahhh,i hate to ruin the moment here,but is "The virtual world",
where you get to see actuall cards in play(by that i mean make a deck online then duel other duelists)?  

Shall0hits

Tony-kun493

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 pm
That's really cool ^^, but where do the RPers come?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 am
Ok if I meet the Dark Magican I'm goin' to glomp him xd Trae will know why  

The Bubblelicous

Virtual World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas