Submit

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:08 pm
Name: Melonie
Race:Shapeshifter
Bio(optional):See Subforum smile
Personality: see subforum smile
on and off campus pic: see Subforum smile (and sig)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:45 am
Name: Silver Fall Starlight
Race: Demon
Personality: Quiet, shy, caring(sometimes), quick on her feet, smart, beautiful
Bio: Silver is next in line to be in Lucifer's throne, but she is not quite sure about it. Silver had a curse on her that makes most guys and some girls to fall in love with her.
on and off campus pic: User Image  

Silver Fallen Starlight

shi no tenshi666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:14 pm
Name: shi no tenshi
clan: Yuki clan

race:holey,shape shape fitter,portal master,worrier,angle

Personality:not to happy vary keep to my self know know much about me i am out spoken i don't take bs from know one i will tell you how i feel know matter what and tell you what i thick

Bio: my mom and dad died and i was razed by my step dad and my sister. that think my race is one that is over all. they look down on ever one who has passed by them that not a angle. My mom and dad were killed by this thing called HIM. i am out to kill him now. was tough to fight when he was 12 went to war for over 2,000 years killed lots of men.

Relationship Status: signal

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 pm
Students:
Name: Elisabeth Sar Silver -call her elly-
Race: Elemental Human
Bio(optional): Elly grew up in nature, surrounded by love and affection, till the day she turned 13, and all hell broke loose. The day she turned 13 many bad things happend. Her parents died in a house fire, her siblings disappeared. And the love of her life was the cause of it. She soon became shy, easily hurt, and an attention grabber. If she dosent have the love she needs, she spirals into a deep depression, but she is incredibly wonderful.
Personality: Elly is shy. She opens up easily, but she gets hurt easily to. Shes strong, and able to command and create the many elements she loves.
on campus: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/311144-bigthumbnail.jpg

off campus: http://api.ning.com/files/W3tcJc9lPX8x4ELobvKunrZojLcaW462GDg5a21u-92pghKk-RHJaucZIIQMVyblG6Ig5wNksZ-5C42iZHzNjAw7IkC858uU/1179700807_PurpleHair.jpg  

silver_tears_of_regreat

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 pm
Username: Lord Redtail Rathan

Name: Peter Ryan

Sexuality: Straight

History: Peter (Prefers to go by Ryan) was chosen to teach at a school in a secret place. Thinking nothing of it, Ryan accepted the job and was transferred to a boarding school of nekos. Much to his surprise, the cute furry girls caught his heart instantly, and he had to constantly try to keep his mind at a professional level. Unfortunately, he fell in love with one of his students, and they were eventually married, as they were perfect for each other. During a mission for the Agency, he was shot in the kneecap, permanently injuring him, causing him to walk with a cane. His wife was eventually killed by a drunk driver, sending Ryan into deep depression for two years before a good friend pulled him out of it. He then heard about a hidden school for certain types of students that just so happened to need teachers...

Past Jobs: Teacher of English. Is secretly a bestselling author of romance novels, as well as a Field Agent for the Central Intelligence Agency.

Subject: English and Creative Writing

Relationship Status: Widower

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 am
Username: wolf21010
Name: Xavier V. Bloomingfield
Race: Human Alchemist
Bio: Grew up in castle where Alchemy was practiced and used to treat anyone who was injured. Until one day they brought in a traitor to the country he was living in and the country didn't like that. They destroyed the castle and Xavier escaped but at a price of losing everything. He came and found blue moon and is hoping to call it home.
Personality: helpful, looking for a home, lonely, a bit of a flirt  

wolf21010

96_CrimsonTears

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm
Student
Name: Nikolai Belinski
Race: Demonic human (has a demon spirit trapped in him)
Bio(optional): He was raised in a family that was pure evil he hated every one of them so he ran away to this academy.
Personality: Dark, cool, calm, quiet, and emo
On campus pic: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/L/LI/LIT/LITTLEJANE2/1244861669_9639_full.jpeg&imgrefurl=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/10341218/uncontrollable-love-anime-styleintrodunction&usg=__0WmMEem7k42FIWd3oJkn1-N097A=&h=400&w=329&sz=22&hl=en&start=73&zoom=1&tbnid=uvjcY4_88XMZFM:&tbnh=180&tbnw=134&ei=eVMFTo_FEO600AGJjYHqCw&prev=/search?q=anime+guy+black+hair&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1G1SNNT_ENUS437&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1009&vpy=314&dur=1652&hovh=248&hovw=204&tx=91&ty=213&page=4&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:19,s:73&biw=1366&bih=667

Out of campous pic: http://s717.photobucket.com/albums/ww172/karin_032/EMO/?action=view¤t=VampireAnimeBoy.jpg&  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:05 pm
Name: Mari Miharu
Race: Vampire/Vampire Hunter
Biography: Mari lost her family on her twelfth birthday. She had a twin brother named Shiro. The man who killed her family was a vampire known as Najiko, a strong pureblood who wanted to kill them all for her for an unknown reason. She lived with her sensei and his family, but they were also killed by Najiko. Afterwards, she moved to Blue Moon Academy where she hopes she can find answers.
Personality: Quiet, over-forgiving, timid, slightly cruel. cold, protective, tsundere
On and Off Campus Appearance(s):
On Campus
Off Campus
Vampire Appearance
Hunter Attire

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

kismet_sun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:08 pm
Name: Kismet

Race:
Light Angel/Sorceress

Personality:
Friendly, Shy, Open-minded, Bookworm, Caring, Giggly, Optimistic, Bright

Bio:
When Kismet was little her parents went there separate ways & she grew up living two different lives. When she was with her mom she didn't do much of anything & was kept pent up in her house except to go to school. At her dad's she had all the freedom she wanted, but she didn't know what to do with it. When her old school friend told her about the Academy she decided to give it a shot to see how she'd like it.

On Campus:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime light angel/Fantasy-Lied/untitledIII-1.jpg?o=172

Off Campus:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girl with staff/kennasmomlicious/anime_girl_-1.jpg?o=37

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm
Name: toji sakaguchi
Race: angel
Bio(optional): (ill think of this later)
Personality: quiet at first but isnt afraid to speak his mind and is shy around girls he likes.
on campus pic: User Image

off campus pic: User Image  

EnlightendMind

Dante the Hatter

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm
Name: Dante Bernhardt
Race: Eluson
Biography: One of the last of his specie, Dante has been living a life of constant hiding from bounty hunters and the other elusons and elusas. They are a rare specie that can shift and manipulate anything that had to do with their zodiac. They appear as normal humans. For Dante, he is an aquarius, so he clashes a lot with Jake, an eluson who is a leo.
Personality: Dante is pretty mellow, and can handle being near pretty much anyone. Don't mess with him and he won't mess with you.
on and off campus pictures:
On and off camus human form
Water dragon form
Phoenix form
Merman form

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm
Name:Yukio

Race:human/demon

class: Assassin

specialty:all type of blades

Personality:mysterious, very obsevative , quite, very protective

bio:thats for me to know