Mathmatics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chim Bii

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:59 am
Mika and Akira enters the room and sits at the very back of the room beside each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:57 pm
Liam
User Image (minus the nail polish)
Lauren
User Image
Nel
User Image

Lauren sat in the front row she took out a textbook and started doing her work.

Liam sat next to his sister. In the front row but the one right next to the wall.
"I can't believe we came to a magic school to do math"

Lauren rolled her eyes. Her silver dahlia necklace shone in the light.
"We have no choice brother mine" she said in her usual calm matter "Witchcraft isn't a career"

Liam rolled his eyes and waved his hand making his pencil move by itself.
"Hello Nel" he said to a seemingly empty space next to him.

Nel smiled. Only Liam could see her as she was a spirit.
She floated to the blackboard and started doing faces at Liam.

Liam tried to keep a straight face but ended up trying to hide his face in his book. He could tell students were starting to stare at him.

Lauren looked at her brother then glanced annoyingly at the crowd. That was starting to stare.
She wished just once people would have something to do besides gossiping and staring.

halfpintAce

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:15 pm
Ruth walked through the door and picked up her textbook. She sat in the middle row near the window; hopefully she would see Lane coming back in a happy mood telling good news. No need to be optimistic... she thought. Lane was probally suffering trying to hold back attacks. She opened her book and began jotting down problems. After finishing her work, Ruth looked out the window. When will Lane come?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:36 pm
Ruthfully
Ruth walked through the door and picked up her textbook. She sat in the middle row near the window; hopefully she would see Lane coming back in a happy mood telling good news. No need to be optimistic... she thought. Lane was probally suffering trying to hold back attacks. She opened her book and began jotting down problems. After finishing her work, Ruth looked out the window. When will Lane come?

Liam was busy trying not to laugh. And Nel was too busy trying to make Liam laugh.
Lauren rolled her eyes she turned to Ruth.
"Hey" she said "we have a class together, it's Ruth right?"

halfpintAce

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image
BECKETT
Nyles and Beckett walked into the classroom. Beckett immediately started scoping out the girls in the class.
"Did I ever tell you how much I love math?" he said with a smirk.

Nyles rolled his eyes at his twin brother.
"Do try to control yourself simpletoon" Beckett told him. Same old Nyles couldn't use what was between his ears. Both twins took a seat on the front row right next to each other.
Out of the corner of his eye. he spotted a girl who was also working and was sitting next to a boy who couldn't seem to keep himself from laughing. He quickly looked away before she would notice him

Beckett meanwhile was not near as shy as his brother. he looked over to the exact same girl who had also gotten his attention.
"Hello" he said with a slight Irish accent and a flirtatious smile "Who. Is that.?"

NYLES
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:51 pm
Quote:
Liam was busy trying not to laugh. And Nel was too busy trying to make Liam laugh.
Lauren rolled her eyes she turned to Ruth.
"Hey" she said "we have a class together, it's Ruth right?"

"I guess that's my name." Ruth said quietly "You must be Lauren and you're older twin brother Liam."  

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:59 pm
Mikayla walked in the class. She looked around for an empty seat. She sat near the back leaning back against her chair. She listens to her iPod doodling a picture in her notebook.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:05 pm
"Yup that's us" Lauren said with a smile though she did wonder how Ruth knew who was older, they hadn't told anyone yet
Liam stopped laughing the moment the boys turned to look at his sister.
He started glaring when one of them actually stared at Lauren with that stupid smile on his face.
He always hated it when boys couldn't keep their eyes off his sister and the boy who had stared at her was exactly the kind of boy Liam always hated around Lauren. he was a player he was looking at Lauren like she was next in line.

Nel sat by Liam noticing his friend's mood.
"Liam are you alright?"

"A curse on the Irish" Liam muttered under his breath as the 2 boys kept stealing glances at Lauren.

Lauren glanced at Liam but knew he was talking to nel who was invisible and unheard by all so there wasn't even a point in trying to talk to him right now.
She turned to Ruth.
"So why are you taking math? i mean, not that many people take the regular classes"

halfpintAce

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image
"Actually I decided that Math was something I wanted know before I'm-gone" Ruth said.
Ruth looked at the weird headphone things that people were listening to. What are they? Ruth wondered innocently. She sketched out one of the headphone things. Next to that she wrote a note that said:
Note to self. Get that for Lane on her birthday.
~Ruth, Rhadophsy, and any other identity unknown

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:40 pm
Nel stood behind Ruth-she'd never seen a neko and was quite fascinated by the ears. She held one hand right above one of the ears.
"hey Liam check it out"

"Nel! get back here!" he said under his breath. The most Ruth would feel would be movement and then see nothing but he didnt want Nel to spook the girl.

"Oh" lauren said a bit sadly "Are you leaving the academy?" she'd just met Ruth but her and Liam barely knew anyone and it was nice to have someone in class she knew.

halfpintAce

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:17 am
Ruth smiled sensing someone else was unknown in the room. "Oh I'm not leaving right away. There's always possibilities that I have to get killed so Lane can live... or the fact that I have to go back." She turned over to Liam and smiled "I see you brought a friend."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:40 am
Liam stared at Ruth somewhat surprised, wondering if she could sense or see Nel.
"Yeah, she's my best friend" he said then added rolling his eyes "She's never seen a neko before, gets a bit hyper around new people"

Nel was currently floating right behind both liam and Ruth, listening to the conversation.
"hey Rhadophsy Ruth person, can ya see me? Huh?" she asked head cocked to the side.

liam facepalmed glad for once that only he could see Nel, despite the physical appearance and knowledge of a teenager Nel retained the behaviours of a small child-something common among spirirts. liam had met her whenhe was a child himself and was somewhat used to it.
Still she could come off as a bit scary and foward despite being harmless.
"So" he said turning to Ruth not sure wether they were supposed to ignore Nel or not "You..uh like math?"

halfpintAce

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:26 pm
She turned to Nel and said "I suppose your not visible to many people." Then she looked over at Liam and laughed "Who wouldn't? I've always wanted to learn math."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:32 pm
Liam raised an eyebrow.
"Most people do until they learn it" he said with a shrug then looked around annoyingly. talking to Nel had gotten quite the reaction and now some of the kids in class were glancing at him and whispering to each other.
"I guess after you learn math since elementary school it kinda looses it's appeal"

halfpintAce

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:40 pm
Ruth raised her eyebrow and sighed "I've never really gone to school or learned math. The only math that we ever learned was how to count how many seconds are in a year." 31,536,000 seconds to be more exact... Ruth thought.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff