Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Best FF Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite FF?
  FFI/II
  FFIII
  FFIV
  FFV
  FFVI
  FFVII
  FFVIII
  FFIX
  FFX
  FFXII
View Results

Jactmonty

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 am
FFX was the best but the ending sucked burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 pm
Jactmonty
FFX was the best but the ending sucked burning_eyes

I agree... I hate how it's just tidus disapearing...  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:42 pm
FFVII Cloud S
love ff7 but i know that there is no way in hell there going to make a remake for the ps3 in English so im getting my copy imported and hacked for English because really if square wants to take a dramatic hit on sales than that's fine by me.because one i am not going to buy the japanese version of it i will sooner shoot my self in the mouth than do that they need to swallow there pride and just make the damn thing so we can get one finally and don't even talk about the demo at big cons like comicon and all that that's just so they can wave it in our faces and say we are not going to make it so screw you America.because that is the only real way they can actually get back at us.but sorry about the nerd rage i just get totally po'd when i see a person talking about a remake for the other games in general even though 7 did save squares A--'s from bankruptcy and every one knows it.

Wait... they made a japanese ps3 remake?!?!?! but not english?!?! FF7 Fanboy rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 pm
Seriously you have no idea how much I'm raging right now...  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 pm
Jeez I don't even care if it has graphics as good as ff13... they could make a remake with ff9 or 10 graphics and I would be very happy. Even if the remake did take a long time I would wait however long it took then buy ten copies and distribute them because it would be that awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:12 pm
By far, my favorite has to be either VII or VIII. These two contained wonderful characters, amazing music, and the battle style had me wanting to defeat monsters and level up non-stop. VIII's Junction style was little difficult for me to understand at first, basically because it was a lot different from the Final Fantasy's VII battle system. VII's wasn't too hard to understand, due to the fact it's ATB system was a lot like some of the older Final Fantasy games that I played on the SNES. Playing VII really relived old childhood memories. Eventually, I grew to love VIII's Junction system, unlike most of the Final Fantasy games today which... confuse me to no end, and it seems more or less that Square cares more about EXTREME graphics instead of the game itself. ( X-2, XI, XII... ugh. Bring back the random encounters! ) I'd rather play the older games ( Below VIII ) instead of the newer games any day. This is all in my opinion.  

Broken Winged Calamity

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:27 pm
~I've played the first 10 minutes or so of FF7, then one of my siblings destroyed the game, scratching the disc...
~ And I've also played FF10 and FF4

I have to say FF7 is best, the storyline about saving the planet? People are going to look back at that in the far future and think of how close we are to that senario...I Love the characters in FF7 too. (Sephiroth...) And the movie??? WAS AMAZING. : D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm
The absolute best game has to be IX. It is my favorite game in the series next to tactics. it was also the first one i played also. The characters, settings and plot was beautiful.  

Akumauri

Rindia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:01 am
Akumauri
The absolute best game has to be IX. It is my favorite game in the series next to tactics. it was also the first one i played also. The characters, settings and plot was beautiful.

i agree biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 pm
Currently, I say that number one is Tactics, because it was the best for DS. I love it. Then Dirge Of Cerberus, because it played through the story from someone elses perspective, seeing someone elses events. And it introduced me to some awesome Villains. Third, XII, because I really enjoyed that game. No specific reason, I Just did. I also say VIII after, then IX  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Surfingpichu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 pm
Heh, more votes for Tactics in this topic than I thought there would be. I have to go with Tactics as well. The first tactics. The later ones got a little cheesy, but the first was amazing. Great storyline, epic battles, some UBER hard boss fights that made you want to pull your hair out, awesome sidequests, and by far one of the best games I've played thus far period, even outside of Final Fantasy. I loved the class system too. I was kind of ticked when they took it out of the later games. the Job/Ability point system worked a lot better than the one they recycled from FFIX. That's just my preaching though. FFT was the game that got me addicted to SRPGs, and I loves it so much. XDDD

I voted FFIX in the poll, since it's my second favorite. Mainly that's because I love Vivi. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:37 am
FFX is my favorite, I love the characters, the battle system, and the ability to mix and match abilities via the sphere grid.

I also like FF1 because even though it restricts who can learn what. It allows you to make a team  

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evan_Werr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:49 am
My favourite is IV. I love the characters, the 5 person party, the story, the music. Everything. I think VI is the best game though, but IV holds a special place as my fave.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:13 am
my top ff's are:

1. FFVII- you gotta admit it is pretty sweet. and has a great story.

2. FFVIII- still pretty awesome. and i love the story and weapon scheme of squall and seifer. and so many summons!

3. FFX- i love the story. the summons and the characters

4.FFXII- everyone loves to fly in an airship! and the music is all epic and stuff

5. FFIX- its another awesome final fantasy

6. FFI- you just can't beat the classics. biggrin  

Seraphim XIII

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:41 am
I can't choose between FFIV and FFX. I really loved the characters in IV and I actually liked Cecil from the beginning. Not to mention the party of five didn't hurt. smile I loved the cutscenes from X and the summons. The whole plot was good. Overall, both were great games.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff