Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Members Say Hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm
Tifa-Aeris-other FF girls
Hello there~!! I am Tifa-Aeris-other FF girls~!!!

Of course, I'm a Final Fantasy lover mainly because one....my username..xD and two, I'm in this guild. x3

Well..of course, I love every single Final Fantasy x3 Just a little less on Final Fantasy XII...xD My favorite chars would be a bunch of people actually >.< They would be Cloud, Tifa, Aeris/Aerith, Marlene, Rinoa, Squall, Zell, Vivi, Eiko, Garnet/Dagger, Yuna, Tidus, Rikku, Lulu...etc. etc. xD

I hope to make lots of new friends here x3!!

Welcome!!!! I hope to be friends with you =D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm
FFF! Final Fantasy Fanatic here!! Owner of three copies of Advent Children and looking for a Fourth! The UMD! I think it would be just AWESOME to be able to watch FFAC wherever I go!!
I don't have a favorite in the series! There are just so many and I love all of them! ::Although I have to say I'm not a big fan of the Crystal Chronicles series:: <.< Same with the characters.. too many... there'd be a long assed list and I would end up forgetting someone. ._.  

MerleMihitomi

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 pm
MerleMihitomi
FFF! Final Fantasy Fanatic here!! Owner of three copies of Advent Children and looking for a Fourth! The UMD! I think it would be just AWESOME to be able to watch FFAC wherever I go!!
I don't have a favorite in the series! There are just so many and I love all of them! ::Although I have to say I'm not a big fan of the Crystal Chronicles series:: <.< Same with the characters.. too many... there'd be a long assed list and I would end up forgetting someone. ._.

oh.. WOW!!!!
amazing 3 copies!!

i only have 1 >.<

you are a true FFF!! =D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:01 pm
Lil kupo-kun
-B r o k e e n-
Yay! a guild for Final Fantasy ! <33
Hiya there kupo! im charlene :3
Im currently playing Final Fantasy XII
I lovee the game soooo muuch lol blaugh
Hope u enjoy it too , tnx for inviting me here 3nodding
Cya kupo!

<33 cya charlene =3
Have fun with FF12 ^w^

Tnx :3  

lKreme
Crew

Dangerous Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

MerleMihitomi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:08 pm
smileycentralme
MerleMihitomi

oh.. WOW!!!!
amazing 3 copies!!

i only have 1 >.<

you are a true FFF!! =D

I couldn't help myself! I bought the special edition... and then later they came out with a collectors edition with post cards and such. Which of course was a must buy! And THEN! THEN they came out with Complete! With an extra on Denzel and new scenes! Supposedly more violent than before.
... I've still yet to watch it! I keep forgetting that I can now! O.O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:20 pm
MerleMihitomi

You should find a copy of advent children complete Ow<
Its got way more stuffz in it.  

Aeshien

Rude Hiragana

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:55 pm
smileycentralme
Rude Hiragana
-waves-
I'm Angela [I RP Rude]
I'm 21
I'm Canadian 8D
I love Final Fantasy VII
I love Yaoi
Reno x Rude for life

you're not alone for the Canadian, FFVII, and yaoi part XP
... SAME HERE!!

A fellow Canadian? :'D~ OMG YAY!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm
-B r o k e e n-
Lil kupo-kun
-B r o k e e n-
Yay! a guild for Final Fantasy ! <33
Hiya there kupo! im charlene :3
Im currently playing Final Fantasy XII
I lovee the game soooo muuch lol blaugh
Hope u enjoy it too , tnx for inviting me here 3nodding
Cya kupo!

<33 cya charlene =3
Have fun with FF12 ^w^

Tnx :3

yw. ^w^

Are there any Kiwi's here? D=  

Aeshien

Kaho_Mizuki

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 pm
Hello, I'm Kaho and I'm 23! Like everyone else here, I love the Final Fantasy series. My favorite is "Final Fantasy VII" and it was also the first game in the series that I ever played. I've currently played 3-12 (as well as Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Tactics Advanced 2, X-2, Crystal Chronicles, and Crisis Core). I haven't played FF1, FF2, FF11, or FF13 (but I will, someday!).

My favorite character in the Final Fantasy series is, hands down, Aerith. I love her to bits and I usually end up playing her in Final Fantasy RPs (whether I want to or not lol!). My favorite Summon is Shiva. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 pm
Hello

Thanks for the invite.

I can't really say that I am a hardcore fan of the game, but I enjoy playing Final Fantasy a lot; it's my kind of game. I haven't really played the new ones these days including the over-milked FF7 themed games, but I heard they're good in their own rights so I'd probably play em when I get the chance. my range would be FF7 to FF12 (or to FFTA2). Though I have played the re-done titles from 1 to 6, it left me uninterested and decided to stop playing them; not saying that it's bad though.

Currently saving for a PS3 for obvious reasons. XD  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

xXOblivion RoseXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:38 am
Hiya Everybody! I'm xXOblivion RoseXx call meh Rose, Livvy or Garnet. You may be able to guess what my favorite one is! lol XD If you didn't get it yet, it would be IX. I also love XII and XIII but I can't play XIII as much as the others because I have to play it at my best friends house (No ps3 for me)

I love VII enough to convince my choir director to let us sing the promised land but not enough to argue over it fyi.
Glad to be here. dokidokipoo was the one who invited me and I am also a proud Canadian (yay!)
Thanks!
(Oh and I'm also a big fan of TWEWY and Kingdom Hearts)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:23 am
Thanks for the invite.

I'm not very good with intros... sweatdrop But, I'll try...
Well, I'm Lightning de Farron. Call me Lightning, Li, Farri-o's or whatever name you can think of.
Huge Final Fantasy fan, of course =D I got nearly almost all the games, except for II, V, VI and all the other off screen games like Chocobo Tales and such.
I'm not quite sure which game is my favourite..they're all good to me.

Favourite bad a** of all time would have to be Seifer Almasy. The scar, people. The scar and his evil smile... -drools- ..plus, I love his trench coat <3

Rosa Fiori

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:28 am
xXOblivion RoseXx
Hiya Everybody! I'm xXOblivion RoseXx call meh Rose, Livvy or Garnet. You may be able to guess what my favorite one is! lol XD If you didn't get it yet, it would be IX. I also love XII and XIII but I can't play XIII as much as the others because I have to play it at my best friends house (No ps3 for me)

I love VII enough to convince my choir director to let us sing the promised land but not enough to argue over it fyi.
Glad to be here. dokidokipoo was the one who invited me and I am also a proud Canadian (yay!)
Thanks!
(Oh and I'm also a big fan of TWEWY and Kingdom Hearts)

YAY!!
welcome fellow Canadian!! and and and, fellow TWEWY/KH fan!! =D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 am
Hi im alexander kupo ive been a fan for about 15 years.
my favorite final fantasy's are FFIV, V, VI and VII.
my favorite final fantasy mascot is the moogle.
thats about it im currently playing FFVII on my psp. and i wanna start FF IV again some thim soon.  

Lewd Reploid

9,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Xshy_but evilx

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 am
Hey I just joined today Really big fan of FF thanks to my cousin and Kingdom Hearts. I wants to play the newest FF but don't have The right platform! crying My favorite Characters are Cloud, Sephiroth, Kadaj, Vincent, and Reno heart  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff