Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

The sun was setting and everything was slowly becoming quieter. Sounds of crickets chirping and other animals making soft noises created a tune that could put anyone or anything to sleep. Night time was approaching and Acedia looked forward to it. It would be the perfect time to just relax, like she usually did. At night, there wasn't the sun to pester her dark green eyes and no distractions to keep her away from sleep.

The lioness laid her head against the hard dirt ground, her 'wings' spread on the ground along side of her. She had been still in that position for so long that spiders were creating webs between the claws of her 'wings' and vines were growing up her legs. Acedia didn't mind though. She simply wanted to relax and take it easy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

Mychasi found himself able to see again. The sun was slowly out of sight, and his eyes were becoming more and more aware of what was around him. He could see the colors of the setting light, which was very pretty. Even to him they were. Though he liked the more so because it meant that he could walk without running into anything again. Walk without getting the feeling someone was stalking him. Though he was a god, he hadn't needed to worry about anything but another god.

He stretched his transparent bat wings as he move out into the open. His light brown fur, looked dark now that the sun was completely set. He hadn't been on a walk in a few days. Being stuck in one spot for a while sucked, but he had been helping another god... a cub. He felt obligated to help such a young little guy. He hated them though. He hated having to help others... But he felt he must.

He moved quickly away from the spot in which he was. In case he was called back upon by the other god. He didn't want to give him a chance to do so. Oh no no! What he didn't notice, was another god was laying in his way. His attention was looking behind him making sure he wasn't being followed, that he didn't notice the goddess in front of him completely motionless.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:31 pm
Acedia's ears flicked in the direction of the sound of the male's paws causing a ruckus in the grass. She sighed softly and shuffled her paws ever so slightly. The goddess refused to move any more than that. Her leopard like tail flicked once and she peeked out from behind her messy bangs.

She figured the male would see her and would walk around her. Hopefully he would leave her alone. Acedia would much rather be left alone so she could sleep and be left alone. She had no interest in doing anything, except laying here until she was hungry enough to get up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:42 pm
Mychasi, on the other hand, didn't even see her move. No, his attention was focused still behind him. He wanted to get away from that cub, and have it stay away from him. For he wasn't good with kids, no. He hated them, yet they always seemed to find him. Always...

And just like that, he hit a log... A fuzzy log. He tumbled over whatever it was and fell on the other side. His wings were sprawled out and his brad was tangled in with his front feet as he just kinda sat there for a few moments. His back legs and tail were still upon whatever he had tripped over. He mumbled something to himself, but didn't really get up yet. He didn't hurt... He didn't think he was hurt. Just his luck......

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 am
When she felt the male run straight into her, a low growl rumbled in her chest. Her eyes focused on him and she let her claws dig into the dirt. How dare he ruin her sleep! Her peaceful time to just relax...which was most of the time, but that was beside the point.

Acedia lifted her head, but that was about all the movement she would allow. "Did you not see me? How could you miss seeing something breathing on the ground?" The goddess watched the male god mumble to himself and she realized that he was still on her. "Get off..." She said softly, yet in a harsh tone. At least she would get her point across, or she hoped.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:51 pm
He tried to get off as fast as he could. It didn't help with his feet tied with his hair. He struggled for a good few minutes. He hated falling. This always happened! he wondered why he let his mane grow like that, other then he liked it. "I didn't see you, because you weren't moving" He spat at her. He finally got back to his feet. He looked over his wings and his hair. Nothing seemed to have gotten hurt in the process.

"What type of creature sits around and sleeps in the middle of the ground?" He asked her as he finally got a better look at her. A god? She looked like one. She had long wings that seemed to be covered in spider webs. Her mane was ragged and unkept and she had ivy growing up her legs. She was beautiful, yet he shook his head to get that thought out of his mind.

She was bigger then himself, though that wasn't really hard, he didn't like to make himself look too big. He liked being smaller. He wondered what she was god of, sleep most likely. He figured. Though, that really didn't matter. "Why would you just sit there anyways? Do you like others falling on you?"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 pm
Acedia let her dark green eyes focus on the male as her leopard like tail twitched back and forth on the ground. Her ears spun towards the male and she let out a soft yawn, as if she were already bored with him. At his question, she lifted her head a little higher and shrugged her shoulders. "A creature that is meant to do nothing."

Her tail twitched as he asked a few more questions. Acedia couldn't help but shake her head slowly from side to side. "You seem to ask a lot of questions." She said, finally taking in the sight of the male, noting that he was a god. God of curiosity, she assumed by all of his questions. "I do not enjoy others falling on me. I am Goddess of Sloth." She hoped that would answer his questions. "What are you, male?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:53 pm
Yeah, she was pretty much what he guessed. But instead of sleep, the god of being lazy. Excellent. He rolled his eyes as he looked himself over once more, then looked back at her. He wasn't an easy god to guess. He raised a brow and shook his head. "Actually, no I don't really ask many questions." He simply replied. "I just didn't know why someone would want to lay there completely still just to have someone fall on them."

"I'd be the god of Nocturnal Animals." There wasn't more he needed to say about his domain, it was pretty easy to get what it was once he said it. He sat down and pawed at his white long braid. As he reached the bottom of his braid, he started playing with the feathers with his paws. Figuring he'd sit and chat with another god. One that wasn't a cub this time. It intrigued him.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 am
Her eyes seemed to glass over for only a second while the male spoke. Why he assumed she cared for his opinion, she wasn't sure, but it seemed many thought she cared. She blinked a few times, pulling herself out of the trans like state just in time to hear him say god of Nocturnal Animals. She assumed that was what he was. Her head tilted for a moment. He didn't look the part in the least bit.

With a sigh, she shifted her position only slightly, the spiders scurrying as she did so. She tossed her head slightly to adjust her bangs so she could get a better look of the male. Acedia decided to give the male a shot. Why not have a little conversation? Then she could go back to not caring what the world thought of her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Mychasi watched all the bugs move from her. How long exactly had she been laying there? For some reason he found that rather attractive. He hated being overly active unless it was night time, anyways. "How long have you been laying there?" He asked her carefully. He didn't want to upset her. Though, something told him that the only thing that'd upset her would be if someone asked her to go on a walk with her.

He was back completely upon his feet now. His long braid out of the way, and just looked at her. She was bigger then him, that was for sure. Now that she wasn't completely down on the ground. It made him feel small, yet that wasn't really a problem in his eyes. He liked how big he was. Smaller then most his age. He was an adult, yet stuck being the size of an adolescent. Of curse, that was his own choice.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:58 pm
Her wings made a shrugging motion at the male's question. "A while. I don't keep track." She said softly as she stared at him for a moment now that he was on his feet. Acedia stretched for a moment then let her green eyes scan the area slowly. She couldn't help but wonder if there was something to eat.

Acedia looked at the male for a moment, wondering if she could possibly use him. "Male, is there any food around here?" She assumed he would know, since he was walking around the area. He would at least know better than she did, or at least she hoped he would.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:04 pm
He glared at his new acquired name from her. He mumbled something about a stupid female, but nothing was able to carry to the lionesses ears. His ears flattened for a second. He really hoped she wouldn't use that once she discovered his name. If she did, he'd become quite annoyed with her very quickly. "My name isn't male. It's Mychasi" He spat at her rather rudely. She could have asked for his name if she didn't know it. It wasn't that hard to do.

"How should I know? I just got here" He told her with a raised brow. Something about her made his temperature rise. She was infuriating. Yet she wasn't even putting much effort to make him angry. He was simply over reacting, he guessed. He snorted at her. "Don't look at me to hunt for you, that's not my job." He told her straight off.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:14 pm
Acedia watched the male's reaction and couldn't help but smirk. So this God of Nocturnal Animals was moody. She shrugged her shoulders as he spat his name at her. "Fine, Mychasi." Her tail smacked against the ground as she stared at the male with a blank stare for a moment. Now she had to remember his name. Calling him Male would be so much easier.

"I figured you would know, since you were walking around more than I was, obviously." She watched the male closely for a moment then laid her head back down. At his final words, she sighed softly. Soon, she would need to go find herself something to eat, but that would require effort on her part. That sounded dreadful...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 pm
Some how it didn't satisfy him that she used his name. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't used it in the first place. Or maybe there was something else in it entirely, and he wasn't sure about it yet. He frowned at her as he watched her carefully. "I may be a god, but I don't know everything." he stated simply. Just a normal grumpy tone he used on a day to day basis this time.

"Don't tell me you're too lazy to catch something to eat?" He raised a brow at her. Though, she was goddess of sloth, so he wouldn't be surprised if she said yes. Then again, he already knew the answer to that even if she said no

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:47 pm
Acedia shrugged once again to the male. She lifted a brow at the male and smiled slightly. "I never said anything about you being a god and knowing everything." Her eyes shut for a moment and she relaxed completely once again, her wings making themselves comfortable against the ground.

At the sound of his voice, she opened one eye to look at him. "Lazy would be an understatement." She said with a smirk to the male. Her tail tapped gently against the ground as she noted his grumpy tone. Moody was probably an understatement for him. She smiled at the thought then allowed her eye to close once again.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff