Reply Debate and Discussion
Relationships Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer Mosquito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:38 pm
Ok, I have a question. I'm a 17 year old guy. I got in a conversation about relationships with other guys. The only reason they wanted a girlfriend was for sex.

I am single, but I am looking... but I don't want a girlfriend for sex, I want her for company, to have someone to talk to. Am I the only guy like this? I feel sorta stupid asking this, but out of a whole school worth of guys, I could only find 2 others who felt the same way I do.

I don't want to have sex before I'm married, but when everybody is one way, it's hard to be another way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:24 pm
If you don't want to have sex, then don't. It's not like you're in risk of tripping and falling into a labium.  

Sinner

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:01 pm
umm i know your not the only one cause my bf is with you but i know that you are right thr are alot of guys who just want sex cause they have no life and most are sorry to say but this is putting it nicly "Jerks". and dont give into temtation if you do get a GF and you feel the temtation just pray to god for self controle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:43 pm
Trust me, you aren't the only guy. I mean, my bf isn't in the relationship for sex, and if he was, by now he should be gone. Don't worry, you're not alone in this world. Just the guys like you are few and far between.  

vampy dave

Killer Mosquito

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:34 am
I'm REALLY not trying to be offensive or anything.... but the only people replying are girls......  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:03 am
Killer Mosquito
I'm REALLY not trying to be offensive or anything.... but the only people replying are girls......

not offended just courious whats your point? i know i replyed cause i know my bf well enought to know if he were standing here he would be telling me to write that he isnt in it for sex.

and mistressofthelost sounds like shes the same way i am i didnt realy read the rest. sweatdrop  

Mystic_moon15

Sinner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:59 am
Killer Mosquito

What?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:51 am
Basically all that's replied are women, not guys. No guys have agreed with my yet.  

Killer Mosquito

Sinner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:03 pm
...what?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:40 pm
Never mind....  

Killer Mosquito

Luphstorm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:55 pm
Killer Mosquito
Ok, I have a question. I'm a 17 year old guy. I got in a conversation about relationships with other guys. The only reason they wanted a girlfriend was for sex.

I am single, but I am looking... but I don't want a girlfriend for sex, I want her for company, to have someone to talk to. Am I the only guy like this? I feel sorta stupid asking this, but out of a whole school worth of guys, I could only find 2 others who felt the same way I do.

I don't want to have sex before I'm married, but when everybody is one way, it's hard to be another way.
you are right. But we must keep up the good fight. For it is what we were meant to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:39 pm
*chuckles at the little dialogue between Sinner and Killer* Oh dear...

My boyfriend doesn't have an account on Gaia for all I know, or if he does it's not high on his priority list so I will have to speak on his behalf.

Kevin has always been offended by guys who think women are only tools for their own pleasure. When those men grow older and get married they will have some serious issues in their marriage with fidelity and previous memories of other women.

I highly recommend reading "Every Young Man's Battle" and "Every Young Woman's Battle", both of which opened my eyes. I applaud you Killer and all of those who share in your beliefs of saving yourself. I will pray for you, that you will find someone that God wants for you.  

Luthien_Shy

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:54 pm
Sinner
If you don't want to have sex, then don't. It's not like you're in risk of tripping and falling into a labium.

Hahaha. That's a good one.

And sinner's a guy, by the way. That's whats up with the 'what?'s.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:00 pm
Killer Mosquito

I understand you want feedback from another guy, but think about it girls are the only ones your going to have a relationship with, not the guys, do you want to let your friends critique you relationships? Just remember Jesus said be pure smile  

Alumnus

saruwatari07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:41 pm
haha. *is a girl* but i can honestly say your my hero. [besides God and Jesus and HS, of course]. I dont have a bf, but a lot of guys i know talk to me a lot, and i have to say, only a few of them are virgins, and if they are, they dont want to be. but dont feel too bad, becuase a lot of girls feel the same way. they jsut dont talk about it as much.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff