goddamnit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp Girl4ever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:42 pm
Thank you! Like, really? It's like this :
There's a baby that wants to come, but she can't because no babies are aloud because they don't know what's going on.
Well, noobs don't know what's going on until you TEACH them!! Same with a baby. But I'm not calling new people babies. I'm just saying, you have to teach them, not say 'no. go figure it out yourself'. What would happen if you cursed at your baby because they didn't KNOW what was going on? That's what mean people do to new people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were all noobs once! (and babaies) lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:31 pm
guys you are retarded its
newb: when you start an acc on a website
noob: someone who is annoying and wants to be ignored and banned
you guys are talking about newbs not noobs, so when you call a newb noob then you're bullying them because you say noob and not newb.................. got damn theres a difference  

monkario12fan12

6,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jason Hitsuya

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:23 am
monkario12fan12
you guys are talking about newbs not noobs, so when you call a newb noob then you're bullying them because you say noob and not newb.................. got damn theres a difference

thank you i was just about to say that... though i would not have used nearly as much foul language or taken god's name in vain considering that is very offensive to me and any other true christian... -_- u guys seem to all have a certain amount of respect issues not that i am perfect perfection takes time and is technically impossible... just depends on your standards.... but still new people need help not hell. :/ heck when i was a new person on here just 3 months ago i got tons of help and in fact i had to ask everyone how to make a play list a first... i had friends who practically knew this cite front and back that couldnt do that.... seriously no one really knows everything about something its very difficult and then u can forget somethign about it does that make u newbish :/ i mean really that is ignorance at its finest and it's just people showing their lack of intelligence and lack of care... it takes a lot to show care and tolerance towards others but we all have to do it we all have superiors and have people we are forced to look up to we need to all show others the respect they all deserve we are all the same and we are all humans in case these mean people didnt know but the U.S. was founded on everyone is created equally and even if u arent american its a valuable lessong to abide by....  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:59 am
Jason Hitsuya
monkario12fan12

thank you i was just about to say that... though i would not have used nearly as much foul language or taken god's name in vain considering that is very offensive to me and any other true christian... -_- u guys seem to all have a certain amount of respect issues not that i am perfect perfection takes time and is technically impossible... just depends on your standards.... but still new people need help not hell. :/ heck when i was a new person on here just 3 months ago i got tons of help and in fact i had to ask everyone how to make a play list a first... i had friends who practically knew this cite front and back that couldnt do that.... seriously no one really knows everything about something its very difficult and then u can forget somethign about it does that make u newbish :/ i mean really that is ignorance at its finest and it's just people showing their lack of intelligence and lack of care... it takes a lot to show care and tolerance towards others but we all have to do it we all have superiors and have people we are forced to look up to we need to all show others the respect they all deserve we are all the same and we are all humans in case these mean people didnt know but the U.S. was founded on everyone is created equally and even if u arent american its a valuable lessong to abide by....

this just about left me speechless ^_^ good job Hitsuya :3  

Aizek Melodia

1,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jason Hitsuya

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:53 pm
_Lussaic_
Jason Hitsuya
monkario12fan12

this just about left me speechless ^_^ good job Hitsuya :3

y thank u i try to prove my point and show ppl wat i truly believe in... its really not hard to get along with ppl u just hav to learn tolerance and its actually really easy XD  
H.A.N.D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff