Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
American Deathnote..? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 pm
So, what do you all thank about the new Warner Bros version of Death note?

Zac Effron for Kira..? for the lulz wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Has it been released yet? o___o; I heard rumours back in like '09.
I'm just hoping they don't ******** it up. It better be pretty damn good alright. >:l (I have high standards)

I also doubt that Zac Effron is auditioning for the Kira role... or that they're even going to cast him... (I'll believe what I want...)
I just hate how they're going to "westernize" this...

But seriously... after seeing him singing him singing and dancing around in disney movies... it's hard to picture him taking on the role of an evil genius.

Why can't they just leave it alone? D: There's already a movie...  

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:06 pm
zuzehhx
I'm just hoping they don't ******** it up. It better be pretty damn good alright. >:l (I have high standards)

I also doubt that Zac Effron is auditioning for the Kira role... or that they're even going to cast him... (I'll believe what I want...)

But seriously... after seeing him singing him singing and dancing around in disney movies... it's hard to picture him taking on the role of an evil genius.

Its coming out next spring^^
I hope its amazing as well.
It would seem strange, but apparently Zac Effron actually LIKES Death Note -.-'
He said so in an interview.
Lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best.
If they're gunna make another movie it BETTER be freaking amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 pm
I hate Zac E. i mean i HATE like could-kill-him hate!
Though i dont know why, other then i dislike his sining, very very VERY much! -_-"

Him and Light = a big No-No

Anyone who hasnt watched/read Death Note wont actually get it (for people who dont like anime at least). Then those who have seen it might complain on how it was horrible for him being the actor!  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

Miakemi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh yes. I can just see the evil glint in his eyes. rofl rofl rofl

Well, he kind of has the very basic features of Light, but I don't think he'd be able to pull off a murderer.

Oh Hollywood... Am I the only one that thinks soccer moms everywhere are going to flip when their preteen daughters want to go see a movie called Death Note just because Zac Efron is in it?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:59 pm
Sienna_fire13
Though i dont know why, other then i dislike his sining, very very VERY much! -_-"

Anyone who hasnt watched/read Death Note wont actually get it (for people who dont like anime at least). Then those who have seen it might complain on how it was horrible for him being the actor!

Ahah~ I dont know anyone who doees like him.

ANDY SIXX should play L biggrin  

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:45 pm
y'know I think after seeing Zac in Hairspray and 17 Again he actually is a decent actor. it's just High School Musical that ruined his image. As for the American Death Note *prepares for Armageddon*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:42 pm
Actually I think it's just a joke, a rumor that sent out by someone; I read a certain someone had spreaded the rumor here on gaia, I think people are freaking for no reason rofl  

Fairy-Amazon

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 pm
Fairy-Amazon
Actually I think it's just a joke, a rumor that sent out by someone; I read a certain someone had spreaded the rumor here on gaia, I think people are freaking for no reason rofl

What that they're creating an American Death Note movie? It's not a rumor, it's true. Thought no one is sure if they're actually casting Zac Effron as kira...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:03 pm
zuzehhx
Fairy-Amazon

What that they're creating an American Death Note movie? It's not a rumor, it's true. Thought no one is sure if they're actually casting Zac Effron as kira...

Haha~
The movie=Real
Zac as Kira= Not so real  

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Sienna_fire13
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 pm
WammyHouseWhore
Sienna_fire13

Ahah~ I dont know anyone who doees like him.

ANDY SIXX should play L biggrin

Oh oh! is andy in a music video that was posted somewhere in one of the post's??? Cause if so, YES!!! he's really hot anyways xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 pm
zuzehhx

I agree. Only, if Elijah Wood is L, I'm seeing it no matter what!  

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Sienna_fire13
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:47 pm
Clover_IceQueen
zuzehhx

I agree. Only, if Elijah Wood is L, I'm seeing it no matter what!

True, i will probably still and go see it, then rant about it afterwards. xD Elijah Wood! ~still think he so funny from Lord of the Rings xD idk why its funny, it just is

._.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:47 pm
Ah, has anyone else seen the video where Zac is saying he is part of the death note movie, but its "not on the front runners"?
It was In an interview for Charlie St. Cloud.  

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Tori1986

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 pm
Ok so like i was looking around the internet and looking at rumors and all they say are "they have screen writers and a director" but no "here's the cast..." or "here's the release date..." so i'll be following up on them but, knowing that they have no information and it's supposed to be comeing out any time after the 20th of March this year, it'snot going to. they've probably stopped it or something. sad and i was looking forward to it! (laughing at it, that is...)  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff