Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply THE RANTING FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate these people!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you hate these people too!!!!
  yes they amaze me cause they think their so great when really their stupid and they don't have to think while playing their character and they are too stuck in the wow menatality of no one can beat me cause i equal own since i have no life and no friends
  i just don't care cause i dont rp
  i don't mind them
  ha ha im one of those people
View Results

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 am
i hate these people who just join an rp guild and make a godmodded character and the guild leader nor the crew realize he even made that character and he slides past and starts litterally nuking the world like dove down and punched the ground and sent a earthquake through the entire land which causes a cataclysmic event and causes my chaos demon to save a vampire since he was talking to a half demon who he assumes should be able to save herself, and he did all because he was bored, well if you didn't have such a rigged to s**t character who allows you to make up s**t as you go you wouldn't be bored you stupid ******** so die and go to hell, oh look i come down and stop a fight and challenge 3 people at once they decide ******** that were not retarded and we don't want to take on some retard god modder and ditch, then he goes to a wasteland and nukes a fuken dragon without trying, im bored im gunna destroy the place because its a training ground and trying to avoid that should be good enough trainning for him to decide your a worthy opponent, arg i hate godmodding ******** scream scream scream scream scream im mad!!!!!!! scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:32 pm
those kind of people are not awesome coz if they cheat it takes the fun out of it. (ex. they don't work hard to earn gold and more!!!) scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

Cereserel

Mewling Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
THE RANTING FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items