Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:21 pm
redface
teeheehee

Ummm Lab...I was wondering something....but am afraid to upset anyone if I post it here. So I will PM it to you ^^ k?  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm
that's fine, love. This thread is meant for those who don't have me on their friends list and don't have the option to PM me.  

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:24 pm
Oh right! *blushes* ninja *glomps* xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 pm
Hello Lab,
It's been forever, more than a year. I really wish I knew where to begin. But I'll start by asking how have things been? I hope things are working out well for you.
Real life can be a drain. I was laid off from the company I was employed to after the events of last year. And things have been pretty hectic for me. But I'm going back to school to get my teaching credentials and have landed a steady part-time job and an apartment. So, things are looking up and are stable again for me.
I was very ashamed and hurt by what happened in the Alliance, and I guess I exiled myself. Which only now I realize was absolutely unacceptable.
I love the guild. I was there in the beginning and I've seen it through good times and bad. And suffice it to say, I am shocked by the state of things. It is depressing to see how much inactivity has affected our once bustling home.
I mean in this in no way to insult your leadership, but I think we are in need for a dramatic movement to breathe life back into this endeavour.
I remember all the wonderful memories and laughs, and I apologize if I come off as insensitive when I say that I even miss the chaos. Our debate and opinions defined us. Because I cannot bear to see it deserted and left a shadow of its former self.
Please, talk with me so that we can make the vital changes to restore us back to our former glory.

Ex-Judge and your friend,
Immi

ImmersiaVIII

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:52 pm
Hey Immi! biggrin I have no idea why you're not on my friends list and I have sent an invite to you.

After all that drama that went down, I just really got tired of it. I tried to hard to make the guild active and bring life back, but only a few small handful of people really seemed to care. Even after months I would check back to see if there had been any new posts and there was never anything. Eventually I just gave up, it didn't seem like it was really worth working for something no one really cared about (as seemed to be the case back then) So I just turned my attention to other things.

I /am/ glad so many people seem to want to come back and I will try my hardest to help, but I'm going off to college soon so might have to make Loki my second in command or something razz

I really wouldn't know where to begin in terms of bringing life back, I already tried a few things before, even random spam posts to be honest, and i just seemed like no one was even alive to see them, but as stated before I'd love to help bring it back.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 am
Labrytte
Hey Immi! biggrin I have no idea why you're not on my friends list and I have sent an invite to you.

After all that drama that went down, I just really got tired of it. I tried to hard to make the guild active and bring life back, but only a few small handful of people really seemed to care. Even after months I would check back to see if there had been any new posts and there was never anything. Eventually I just gave up, it didn't seem like it was really worth working for something no one really cared about (as seemed to be the case back then) So I just turned my attention to other things.

I /am/ glad so many people seem to want to come back and I will try my hardest to help, but I'm going off to college soon so might have to make Loki my second in command or something razz

I really wouldn't know where to begin in terms of bringing life back, I already tried a few things before, even random spam posts to be honest, and i just seemed like no one was even alive to see them, but as stated before I'd love to help bring it back.

Oh, I know me too! I simply got over everything and thought it was a lost cause. But randomly I thought I'd check in and one nostalgic post after another and here I am now! Good times and the bad accounted for, this place still holds great importance to many.

xD I'm actually going back to school myself. Good luck in college!

Well we're making excellent progress we've gone from a handful previously to a few loose Orders up and running. I've resurrected my old Order, but there are still a few that haven't even had their Judges sign in within the past several months.

I'm optimistic however. We have genuine, good and creative friends.

ImmersiaVIII

RiotousFury

Tricky Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:52 pm
Hey Labby! All I'd like kept from the Order of Cancer is the "Order of Cancer as it was under..." threads. The basic history of the Order, really. That's all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 am
Variant Canid
Hey Labby! All I'd like kept from the Order of Cancer is the "Order of Cancer as it was under..." threads. The basic history of the Order, really. That's all. biggrin

No prob, thanks for letting me know biggrin  

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hashmal of the order Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:27 pm
.... Can we have a trade city as a subforum? Like Dorter or Warjilis? Just a thought. It seems like that's kinda what's missing from the towns that are already there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 pm
Hashmal of the order Leo
.... Can we have a trade city as a subforum? Like Dorter or Warjilis? Just a thought. It seems like that's kinda what's missing from the towns that are already there.

Luckily I haven't started setting up towns yet so I'll speak with Rue about it. I've truly never played Tactics gonk so he would know more about those specific ones that I would

NOTE!!: Labby has played FFXII, RW, and TA2 so it's not all bad :O  

Labrytte
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eposz

Malevolent Tactician

6,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 pm
>:c i want to be a Leo bawse  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 pm
Eposz
>:c i want to be a Leo bawse

Again? You won't disappear this time, will you?

Hashmal of the order Leo

Eposz

Malevolent Tactician

6,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:39 pm
:c family came first but yea  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:45 pm
Eposz
:c family came first but yea

*nods* And it always should. The order is no more, right now. If I end up staying around however I already have some plans. We'll see what unfolds.

Hashmal of the order Leo

Ivalice Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces