Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:49 pm
Alright, this is for all ya'll complaining about the phantom apartments that keep moving all about the rp threads.

Welcome to -whoeverthehellyouwant-'s place!

This is also an option for anything else that happens outside of the MW, Lily's, GGB, Makai Lounge, Black's Clinic, or Chatty Kathy's.

Also, I reserve the right to change the name of this thread...And will probably do so quite frequently...-whistles-

NAME THIS THREAD

If you RN number 165 you get to name this thread for one week!

All you need to do is RN 1-200 and you can do it as many times as you like until someone hits 165. Round 1 starts now and ends when someone hits the number. ^_^ I will keep a list of what names have been used. Have fun and put your thinking caps on! 4laugh

Oh! Just in case I don't see it. Please PM with the page number if you get it. ^_^ Thanks!

ROUND 1 - OVER
ROUND 2 - Starts as soon as we get a name. ^_^
See the second post for past winners and names.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:50 pm
NAME THIS THREAD WINNERS

ROUND 1
- Icy Reign -

((Dame is using this post for communication))  

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:55 pm
Well, if you would just become a MW lady, you could have a room downstairs with us xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:57 pm
"I see. You're, uh..." Exor looked down at iggies attire. "Perhaps a change of clothes is in order..." He leaned down and whispered in her ear before kissing her, "Naut nindel F'sarn elg'carin..." [-insert the latest dialogue and such from Makai (i.e. /enter Rae)-] The Sinner led the dark elves out of Makai Lounge and over the several blocks to dame's apartment building. As soon as they got closer to dame and iggies's door, the critters started scrabbling to get out. Hearing this, dame came out of her room...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:58 pm
What the hell are ya'll doin'?! Ya'll are gonna scratch the paint on the door! -walks over to the front door and peeks out- Well sand's alive! iggies! -opens the door- Hey! -notices Exor and her nostrils flare- Ex. stare -very flat voice- neutral -notices Rae behind him- Well, just brought a whole damn party didn't you? -says under her breath and then goes back and closes the door to her room- Well, ya'll come in.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm
(( This just might come in handy when it comes to tracking down everyone's residences outside of MW. 3nodding

Though with this being in the game room, maybe you should consider attaching a simple game to it? ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:42 pm
((Okay, Officer. I am plotting and pulling something together as we speak. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm
((Both Showa/Asuka (Showasuka?) and I think Exor Omega live in
the Lounge and Apartments.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm
The warrior cocked his head slightly. "Charlie...? Hi...? What's wrong?"

<<< Alyraena and I kinda do... I mean, we pass for living there for the moment. We're renting there, that's it! 3nodding >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 pm
((^_^ I know, Showa. I just meant for other stuff that goes on around the GGG GR like Karrie's apartment, dame's, sniffing around the warehouse, things like that. biggrin ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:54 pm

*As they get closer to Dames, the scurry of the critters can be heard.*

I'm back alright!... *With cation* Oh, hi Dame... I didn't know you'd be home..... *Watches the exchange between Ex and Dame* Somethings up, what's going on...?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:21 pm
-dame's eyes widened then narrowed at Exor- Wha....What...WHAT'S WRONG?! scream What the hell do you mean what's wrong? -dame goes to leap at him, dropping the costumed gloves as she does-

-iggies intervenes, turning as dame runs past and grabbing her around her waist, holding her back from trying to rip Exor's eyes out-
What is WRONG? You were defending him now you act like me?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Series1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:25 pm
*crosses her arms and leans on the doorframe*
"Jeeze, Exor, are you always this popular?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:27 pm
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 73!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:00 pm
((got me a name all picked out already xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff