Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rating Forum
Rate My TekTek & Avatar!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I get rid of the wolf on my current avi?
yea
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

I Luv Blue Bell Ice Cream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:46 am
This is one of my most recent tekteks;It's pretty simple but I like it! biggrin Please rate it!User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:52 am
Can someone also rate my current avatar?  

I Luv Blue Bell Ice Cream

bobkitty1123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 pm
sammysox33
This is one of my most recent tekteks;It's pretty simple but I like it! biggrin Please rate it!User Image

Looks nice but is very plain. I believe you are going for a business look right? Maybe a skirt because as it is she is very "square". Also, maybe add some red because her eyes match nothing at all. The gloves just don't seem right on this avatar. The hair is nice though as it contrasts with the black and the heels look great with it too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm
sammysox33

x3, she is very sweet, but the red eyes are a little random. I would recomend a more neutral color like blue or borwn. Also, it bothers me that there are now bottoms. Just the jacket : It's a little wierd. She is very cute though and the simplicity is good ^-^ I like it.

You're current avi is pretty cute too, x3. I like the yellow shirt and the black accents :3 But I have to say that the yellow eyes would look better, again, as a neutral or semi-neutral color rather than yellow. Also, the hair blends more with the shirt than it should really. Maybe try brown/black/white hair in that style. x3  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Rating Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items