Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It hurts
  so good!
View Results

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:17 am
So I actually went for a jog this morning.. and it was not good. I was aiming for about 10 blocks but I only really just ended up jogging around half of that.. that's pretty embarrassing to say the least.. :/  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:17 pm
Have you continued to try? I've been trying to jog at least 2x a week.. doesn't always work out =x I actually jog at a park so I don't count like that. I don't even count the total amount of laps. I just keep going lol  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 pm
I've kind of replaced it with biking XD hahah went out at least 10 miles today and I am feeling it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:36 pm
Mmm, thats good. =] Feel the burn!  

Little Red Hobo

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 am
I feel that burn alright. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
xDD Good.. I think I will attempt at learning how to ride again... tomorrow on my friend's bike lol... Maybe it will go better  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:46 pm
Hope it went well. :] I fully expect you to be able to bike with no hands XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 pm
Er.. we kinda gave up on it lmao. New goal is to get in shape and stay fit  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 am
Hasn't that always been the goal? >.>

Anyway, I guess you'll still be city girl. XD But that's okay, cuz one day you gonna be riding that bike with ease, poppin wheelies and bunny hoppin all over the place. Then you gonna be all up in my grill.. showing me what's up! So yeah, don't worry, I'll wait for that day. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 pm
Hahah... I'll always be a city girl huh? Well, I doubt I will ever learn how to ride the bike xP I'll just stick with getting is shape and staying fit  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 am
No no, I never said you'd always be a city girl, just saying for now you are.. >.> Besides if you ever grow tired of the city, I'll come rescue you alright? I'll even be willing give you FREE bike and driving lessons. Talk about Miss Independent! That would be you! Hahahaha =P Don't worry, you can still get in shape and stay fit. It doesn't get any better than that does it!? blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm
Awww, hahahahah... You're so kind ^^~ Nii chan~ Well, I've been tired of my neighborhood, as peaceful as it can be  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:21 am
Kind, hahah, I don't think most people would agree with you. =P I think being more manipulative would better describe me. I mean in all honesty, I just want to spend some time with you.. =X  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 pm
Aww ^//^ Sweet guy...  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image  
The Nation Of Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff