Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shim shim
  hey
View Results

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:07 pm
wanted to say something, but I don't know what to say..so i guess this is it...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:27 pm
It'll come back to ya  

Little Red Hobo

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:46 pm
I know for sure it was something to quarrel about. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:33 pm
Mm, as always ;P  

Redricehobo

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:29 pm
Well, it's long gone now XP  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:52 pm
hahah.. don't say that.. you never know when it will return  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:35 am
I'll think of something else.. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:34 pm
Hahaha, sure  

Little Red Hobo

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 pm
Something worthwhile...hmm..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:40 pm
xDD Anything yet?  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 am
Yeah, many things...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:13 pm
Start talking then =P  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm
Finally I think I've got something worthwhile. Hahah. I think you and I should be comfortable enough to talk about this. I hope. =X
If not then I take full responsibility. :]

You've said before that you believed in science.
Science, which is a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws from dictionary.com

Can we both agree on that definition?

But because most or if not all religious beliefs lack observable or experimental facts and/or truths. Then because those beliefs are not scientific, do you think they are wrong?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 pm
Well, I'll be kinda bias when answering that question since 'm not really religious. I wouldn't deny people of the belief of their culture or whatever but I myself do not really believe in that stuff. I wouldn't say they are wrong or anything. Just that its very doubtful  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:46 am
Alright fair. There's something else I want to ask about religion that I want to come back to if that is alright with you.

But I'm going to ask this question: Do you believe in abstract feelings for example love? If you do, can you give me a proper scientific reasoning for us as humans as to why we feel such things? I already know it's the release of chemicals into the brain and stuff, but there's more to it than that. I mean we as humans often feel a response such as heartache directly as a response to some of those feelings right? Don't tell me, heartache is caused by those said released chemicals, unless they are.. I mean I could be very very wrong, then it would be very embarrassing hahah. There's no way Darwin's Natural Selection or any other scientific laws/theories, that I can think of, can explain a phenomenon such as that. To me personally, there no doubt a soul. Like you, I'm also kind of biased since I do believe in my "Sky Wizard" =P Hahah, but still I most definitely could be very wrong and very misinformed. So if you know, tell me.  
The Nation Of Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff