Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [55]Collecting Fans Contest to Win 2m Gold + 1k Gaia Cash
Collect your fans to win 2m Gold +1k Gaia Cash/read 1st post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it good?
  :)
View Results

-l-Kameca Nell-l-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:41 pm
Im confused  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 pm
Doctor Blovem
---User Image
User ImageSimple and Easy

All you have to do is :
*Make a topic/thread in this Subforum (subject must be about fans or about this competition)
Example: "Vote for me, Doctor blovem fans" " Come here and vote " "My fans"

*Invite your Friends or any Gaian to vote in ur topic/thread......They must be members here...

*There is many ways you can collect a fans or (friends). Just go anywhere in gaia and invite them to join and vote in ur topic

Rewards Method:
*When you reach 2000 Fans you will get reward and if this not happen within 2 months we will chose member who has highest of fans but with half Reward smile .

Notes:
*1000 cash u will get it by: choosing any items worth 1000 cash and i will send all items to you XD and you can get it when you like..I did this many times

*All competitors will get Golds = to number of fans + replies in their topic/thread (bump doesn't count).

* Direct link to this subforum http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=854857

ps: it's up to you how you gonna make your fans counting, by poll or post but it's better you do it by poll, so it would be easier for us to count it at the end of contest.

User Image

Is this contest over? sad  

cute9000

Sparkly Goat

12XxACExX21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:26 pm
i want a wild thing pls. if you trade and i give nothing i would really appreciate.......... biggrin  
[55]Collecting Fans Contest to Win 2m Gold + 1k Gaia Cash

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff