Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furrytopia

Back to Guilds

A place where all furries belong 

Tags: Furry, Roleplaying, Random, Hangout 

Reply Yokatu High. (Roleplay here!)
Welcome to Yokatu High!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Sunrete -l-
Captain

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image

Without realizing she was being watched by other students around, Selene continues twirling herself around with the petals. She was having a good time dancing along with nature around her. She then suddenly stops and stood there and watches as a few more leaves fly away in mid air. She then leans herself against the tree to rest herself but then looks up at the blue sky as she wondered to herself on how this year will turn out to be. She let out a soft sigh and looks down then slowly walks herself away from the tree, "Dont worry tree. I'll be back soon." she thought to herself then wanders off around campus again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

as itaku finishes his work he gets up and walks out of the room thinking(i wonder wat all the other dstudents here are like.. i havnt met any of them)
itaku walks out to the court yard and sees a odd boy in the courtyard..) "hey wats ur name ,he asked "  

II her_luvable_scruffy II
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

not getting an answer from the odd boy, itaku sudenly sees a girl twirling around the courtyard..(hey thts selene ) he thinks to himself, HEY SELENE he calls, then retreating to a embarased phase he just waits for and answer to see if she actualy heard him  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

As Selene continues walking around campus, she then suddenly heard her name being called by a familiar voice. She stops herself from walking and turns herself to see who is calling her. She looks and noticed it was Itaku, her roomate. She looked at him for a moment with her head tilted to the side slightly, "Hello. Is there something you needed?" she asked softly.  

-l- Sunrete -l-
Captain

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

still trying to reply to selenes question itaku stumbles over words and asks"u wanna hang out" then sudenly goes read and hides his face.. noticing that she had a wierd expression he figured that he embarased her as well and makes an atempt to say sorry but cant quite get it out(why is it so hard to talk to her!?!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image

Selene continues standing there stareing at Itaku until he asked her if she wanted to hang out, "Hang out? I never heard that before." she thought to herself. She then looked around thinking about if she should oor not, "Hmm I wonder what this hanging out is like?" she thought more to herself as she looks back at him. She smiles softly as she opens her mouth and says, "I would like to." She then giggles softly under her breath as she grew a bit of excitement when she is now going to know what this hanging out.  

-l- Sunrete -l-
Captain

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

noticing that selene didnt know what itaku was talking about he explains that hanging out is like being together in a friendly way (she doesnt do much if she doesnt know wat hanging out is...) he thought to him self and had a puzzled look to his face."so what do u want to do he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

After Itaku explained Selene what the meaning of hanging out was, she suddenly blushed as she felt like an idiot for not knowing something that simple. She looks to the side feeling embarassed now, "I apologize for looking like an idiot to you now. It's just that I never had a friend before . My family was always so uptight against people who are not in their class. No offense or anything but my family only likes me associating with other rich kids but honestly I dont really like it because of how snobby they are towards others." she says then looks back at him.  

-l- Sunrete -l-
Captain

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

itaku gives selene a kind of happy yet kinda awekward face.. "yea i know wat you mean"he said " my parents are the same way towards rich kids .__." sometimes i dont get why we cant just all be friends i mean just because i dont hav enough money to get a big house and such doesnt mean im no smarter or anything " he gives her a smile^__^" so where do u want to go he asks. i heard theres this awesome and beautifull sacred tree alittle outside of campus."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

Selene smiles and giggles softly after hearing what Itaku said, "I totally agree with you on that." she says then looks down blushing slightly. It was nice to know someone who agrees with her. She then looked back up at him after he mentioned about a sacred tree away from campus. Her curiousity suddenly grew high when he mentioned it was a rumor, "A sacred tree? Sounds interesting. We should go see it." she says happily.  

-l- Sunrete -l-
Captain

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:23 pm
The female would enter the school, making her way through the crowded hallways, silently making her way to her class. She'd hold a decorated notebook close to her chest, her silk red hair would be in her face, hidding it from view. As she reached classroom 34A, she'd sigh, removing the strands of hair from her eyes as she reached for the door handle, entering the class room.

She stands at 5'3 as she entered the room, looking around. A world map hung on the wall, piles of books were stacked in the corner as a rather large Irish man, Mr. O'Reilly, stood at the front of the class room. "Ah, class. Please welcome our new Student: Alexandria Cross. Miss Cross, would you please have a seat." A small smile would spread across her lips as she tones of the Irish accent sunk into her mind. As she made her way towards an empty seat in the back, she'd notice people would stare at her. Nervously, she'd wrap her long, black tail tightly around her waist as she made it towards her desk, taking a seat. As she set her notebook down on her desk, she'd notice a few people trying to catch her attention. They look liked players and men who were thinking with their privates. She'd quickly look down, writting what was on the board as she'd think to herself; "Such immaturity.. Not a single peson I've meet has the intelligence of the standards they see themselves as." She thought this throughout the entire class period.

As the bell rang and the class period ended, she'd quickly grab her notebook and made her way out of the class room, being the first one out. As she walked, her auburn hair would bounce on her shoulders, her head down as she avoided direct eye contact with those around her. Her tail would remain tightly wrapped around her waist as she felt the eyes of people staring at her, causing her heart to race nervously. She'd reach her locker, placing her notebook in it as she'd catch a glimps of a passing green haired male outside. She'd watch him from the corner of her eyes for a moment before making a small gasps, her tail tightening around her hips as she looked away. She'd shut her locker, sighing softly as she'd bite nervously on her bottom lip. Her grey hues would scan the hallways as they slowly became empty. "Guess it's lunch time.." She thought this to herself as she'd shrug some, not really feeling too hungry as she'd walk down the hallways, mapping out her new school mentally.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:38 pm
itaku's ears twitched showing some excitement by the way selene said tht she wanted to go see the tree"so lets go!" as he grabs her hand and runs with her to go see the tree. smiling because somehow he seemd to have caught her full attention within one day  

Vice Captain

-l- Sunrete -l-
Captain

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

Selene stood there for a moment feeling blank until she suddenly felt her hand being grabbed. Her full attention as caught suddenly as she looked at her hand and Itaku's hand holding. She suddenly blushes and follows behind him as they are one there way to this sacred tree he mentioned. Without much to say, Selene remained silent until they reached the sacred tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image
After a few moments, a group of four similar Neko-jins approached Kindless, one holding two bamboo training swords, used in the practice Kendo. "Hey! Kindless!" Shouted one of the taller males, throwing one of the bamboo swords to the feet of him. "I heard you're good at Kendo? I'm leader of the Kendo club, show me what you've got!" with an arrogant tone the other male would be a few inches taller than Kindless, more athletically built too. As Kindless gave a piercing glare to the four males, and then to the one challenging him, he lifted the Bamboo training sword from the ground, holding it firmly in his right hand, as his left hand still held his thin book. "Oh! Kindless is going against Brute!" shouted one of the other males, soon a group emerged and surrounded the two, the stage was set.

Without a word, Kindless, the tall, think Neko-jin, his apparel nothing but tight black pants and a tight black top, would stand with his right leg leading, standing to his side he held the Bamboo sword before him, pointing to an opponent, as of yet not even a whimper had come from his lips, the taller male, Brute, laughed out with a monsterious bellow, full of arrogance and egotistic tones. "Look at this!? The great Kindless trying to square off to me!?" Once the eyes were on him he turned into a little child, basking in the attention. As he continued to laugh loud a small voice was heard, as the crowd became silent Brute's laughing slowly wittled away into a confused stare. "What was that?" He asked, looking bemuzed at Kindless, who stood before him. "Make your move." Repeated Kindless, his deep, melodic voice was wise and inspired with intelligence. Kindless' black feline audits were perked, and his tail gently swaying from side to side, his balance was unaffected by the light breeze causing his hair to wave in the way of his eyes. After the confused Brute shook off his look of confusion from his face, a more serious, yet fearful look overcame him, seeing no fear in Kindless' body he was hesitant to attack, before Brute released a loud yell "HAI!" as he swing at the smaller Kindless with a perfect virtical slash, from top to bottom.

Kindless, quick with he reflexes moved his sword from the path of the others and jumped back slightly, Brute's bamboo sword coming inches in front of his face, as a smug grin overcame Kindless' face he raised his own sword to place on Brute's vulnerable neck. "One point to me." Kindless spoke out in his calm, intelligent voice. Infuriated Brtue took a step back, returning to where he was before, as the crowd began to talk amongst themselves he regained his cool, Brute laughed it off and spoke out loud enough for everyone to hear him "I'm only warming up! Best two points out of three Kindless!" his obnoxious laugh followed after his brief speach, he then became serious once more and got in his stance. "I do assume it is my move now, isn't it, Brute?" Kindless spoke out, taking a simple step forward to return to his original spot, holding his sword out like before in a very fragile stance.

"Go." Kindless spoke out softly, before swiping a swift vertical slash from bottom, to top, directly towards Brute, as he did so Brute defended, bringing his sword down to meet Kindless' in a horizontal position, as Kindless' bamboo sword tapped lightly against this, confusion ran through Brute's mind, he was so fast but when it came into contact it was as light as a feather? Before he could comprehend the move Kindless had already moved again, sweeping his sword around Brute's and placing it on his neck once more. "Two points." Kindless spoke out. At that moment Brute screamed out in frustration, the crowd that had gathered around them cheering and screaming. Kindless took a step back and bowed gracefully to Brute, but as he returned to stand straight Brute violently swung his sword towards Kindless, in a moment Kindless swung in the opposite direction, both sword clashing in a powerful clatter, for a moment time seemed to stand still, before the threads of both bamboo swords unwound and they both shattered into pieces due to the mass power put into each sword's swing. As the shattered bamboo fell to teh floor, Three of Brute's friends climbed onto him, lifting him and taking him away from Kindless, Brute screaming and kicking in anger, unable to allow his loss to pass. With that Kindless' right hand shook softly, before he clenched his fist, steadying his nerves from the blow.

After a few moments the crowd had dissapeared once more from him, as they all blended back into their groups, Kindless stood alone once more, how he liked it, turning to view the grand tree with his soft gaze.

Usatei Yai
Vice Captain

Yokatu High. (Roleplay here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas