Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild
Welcome, unconventional conventionists! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coin Automated Autumn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:51 pm
Scabby Bee
Coin Automated Autumn
NAME:: Autumn Seeley
OCCUPATION:: Cast Member/Student/Aspiring Musician(vocals, baby)
FAVORITE RHPS CHARACTER:: Columbia
FAVOURITE COLOUR:: Red, Purple and Black
LOST VIRGINITY:: January 18th, 1999
NUMBER OF SHOWS:: 154+
CURRENTLY CASTED AS:: Janet >.<
FAVOURITE MUSIC/BANDS where to begin... okay... Emilie Autumn, The Dresden Dolls, Rasputina, Marilyn Manson(before Mech. Animals) Depeche Mode, Ministry, The Cure(Robert Smith!!), Horrorpops, Alanis Morissette... you get the picture...
FAVOURITE MOVIES Cabaret, Dracula, Rocky Horror, Grease, Shock Treatment... mostly all the movies out there... those are just my top!

ooh yay, you like Alanis heart

Grease is my 2nd favourite movie. whee

I love Alanis with a burning passion... Almost as much as my cat... Not quite, but almost... XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:24 am
Coin Automated Autumn
Scabby Bee
Coin Automated Autumn
NAME:: Autumn Seeley
OCCUPATION:: Cast Member/Student/Aspiring Musician(vocals, baby)
FAVORITE RHPS CHARACTER:: Columbia
FAVOURITE COLOUR:: Red, Purple and Black
LOST VIRGINITY:: January 18th, 1999
NUMBER OF SHOWS:: 154+
CURRENTLY CASTED AS:: Janet >.<
FAVOURITE MUSIC/BANDS where to begin... okay... Emilie Autumn, The Dresden Dolls, Rasputina, Marilyn Manson(before Mech. Animals) Depeche Mode, Ministry, The Cure(Robert Smith!!), Horrorpops, Alanis Morissette... you get the picture...
FAVOURITE MOVIES Cabaret, Dracula, Rocky Horror, Grease, Shock Treatment... mostly all the movies out there... those are just my top!

ooh yay, you like Alanis heart

Grease is my 2nd favourite movie. whee

I love Alanis with a burning passion... Almost as much as my cat... Not quite, but almost... XD

I feel as if Alanis is one of Canada's most influential artists. I got her Jagged Little Pill tape when I was 10. 4laugh  

intentionally blank
Captain

xHeatherHomicidex

Dangerous Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:14 pm
NAME:: Heather
FAVORITE RHPS CHARACTER:: Its a tie between Frank and Magenta.
FAVOURITE COLOUR::Purple, black and Red
LOST VIRGINITY:: July 2005
NUMBER OF SHOWS:: over 100
CURRENTLY CASTED AS/ WAS CASTED AS:: I used to play Magenta regulary. I have also played, Dr Scott, Crim and Transie.
FAVOURITE MUSIC/BANDS:: I love Classic Rock music. The doors, zeppelin, beatles, pink floyd, Panic at the disco, green day, lynyrd skynyrd, ramones, the clash, johnny cash, and soo much more
FAVOURITE MOVIES:: Rocky Horror of course, shock treatment, party monster, rent, I love musicals, Across the Universe. HORROR MOVIES!!! I love horror movies i have seen over 200.
WHY DO YOU LIKE ROCKY HORROR?:: It love the scene the movie and how much people are still into it. Its a good way to spend a Friday night with some of my best friends who share the passion that I do. I also love that everyone fits in and there is not judged.
INTERESTS BESIDES ROCKY HORROR?:: Movies, Music, hanging out, being random, candy, watching the sun rise and so much more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:38 pm
NAME: Serpe
FAVORITE RHPS CHARACTER: Columbia
FAVOURITE COLOUR: Purple
FAVORITE AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION LINE: (Heard this at a con. After the tablecloth was removed at dinner.)His name was Robert Paulson.  

Serp3

PlasticEdenPirate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:21 pm
Name: Twiggy
Fave RHPS character: Frankenfurter
Randomness: I'm a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:29 am
~Basic Information...~

Name: You can call me Lilly....maybe...

Birthdate: February 14, 1991

Favorite RHPS character: Frankie or Columbia

~Various Favorites...~

Bands/Singers: Green Day, Prince, gavin Rossdale, ADAM LAMBERT, The Beatles, The Beastie Boys, Coldplay, The All American Rejects, Sugar Ray, Hawk Nelson, Simple Plan, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy, Motley Crue, PARAMORE, The Killers, Metro Station, Blink 182, Jimi Hendrix, Lil Wayne, 30H!3. T-Pain, Linkin Park, U2, Aerosmith, (rambles on for hours)

Color: Purple, and Black

Movies: Rocky Horror Picture Show, School of Rock, Wayne's World, Bring It On, Talledega Nights, Dodgeball, Cabin Fever, Crazy Eights, My Bloody Valentine 3D, (rambles again)

Books: Harry Potter, Seires of Unfortunate Events, Cirque Du Freak, Princess Diares,

TV Shows: Family Guy, NCIS, That 70's Show, The Mentalist, George Lopez

~Other Stuff (hobbies, etc.)~

I play trumpet and guitar, I love to write, I love movies, and music.. I do the Time Warp alotz...  

Blank Starlight

kitkat83709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:40 pm
Rose Mystica
Name: Licorice Penguin

Favorite Color: GREEN! 3nodding

Why Do I Like Rocky Horror: 'Cos it's the best movie ever. Dur. whee Pluswhich, Tim Curry is God.

agreed... tim curry IS god. but hes only truly sexy in that movie. mmmm.... dr frank n furter... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:03 pm
name: kitkat, kat, cathy, cathryn, whatevr. just um... dont call me cathryn. or i WILL bite your head off

occupation: uh... does rocky horror fanatic count? cuz im OBSESSED

fav movie: THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do i love rocky horror?: cuz its musical, sexy, and just THE MOST AMAZING THING ON THE PLANET!

fav rhps character: frank, cuz hes my super smexxi luvr for life! yay for tim curry! but columbia is a close second

other: i watch the rocky horror picture show A LOT! way more often than i probably should. lolz
im moving to california cuz there arent any rocky horror theaters in idaho that i know of... stupid idaho.
yeah... im that obsessed that thats the big reason i want to move to cali. also its warm and has beaches and a lot of my family lives there  

kitkat83709

xLoup-Garou

Wheezing Apparition

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:20 pm
name: Esme
favorite colors: black, pink, aqua, and purple
why i like RHPS: it would be insanity not to!

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff