Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild

Back to Guilds

For everyone who is different, gay, lesbian, bi, transgendered, questioning, and tons more. 

Tags: gayness, love, lesbiangirl, question, support 

Reply Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild
THAT'S IT. I HAVE OFFICIALLY RENAMED THIS THREAD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bhytear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 pm
No, I'm not serious. But yes i am officially pissed off.

Why?

Because gay people are SO FRIGGING SENSITIVE ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING!
This is not the first time this has happened, but on another guild i belong to i keep getting burned for being bisexual! Apparently this automatically makes me "transphobic" or something ridiculous. Also apparently the way I interpret my bisexuality is 'wrong' and apparently i'm a DISGRACE TO THE FRIGGING GAY COMMUNITY because i'm not ******** liberated or something!

So you know what? Gay people, bi people, trans people, they can all get the hell over themselves. Being not straight doesn't automatically make you special, or give you permission to ******** with other people's opinions, or make you part of a special clique or exclusive club. YOU ARE STILL A HUMAN BEING AND YOU KNOW WHAT? BEING POMPOUS, SELF RIGHTEOUS LITTLE PRICKS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY IS THE MOST PATHETIC THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Grow the ******** up.

Okay, sorry about that, i just needed to blow off some steam. I know this is not everybody, but I am at the point of killing someone. Sorry again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 am
I'm a little confused. I think I could understand you better if you gave an example as to why they believe you are "interpreting" your bisexuality wrong? When you say, according to them, you are not liberated, does this mean that you are not out in the open about your sexuality? I'm just trying to understand why you believe they feel the way that they do.

On a side note, I think it's natural for people to want to separate themselves from others and try to create cliques that only certain people can be a part of. It's human nature, I think. And yes, even homosexuals, bisexuals, pansexuals, transexual, etc, etc, I'm sure, are guilty of it themselves.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a ... not so great experience.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Spigglesworth
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:21 am
One miss, You can calm the ******** down.

It sounds like you are dealing with children, Not something reasonable at all.
Two, Just because they say they are gay and are asses about it doesn't make the gay community said example.

Watch where you lash out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 pm
sorry  

bhytear

Spigglesworth
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 am
It's okay. Just think about how others might feel before you say something hurtful.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:44 am
I personally did not see it as hurtful to myself. I was just curious as to why she really became angry or offended by them. I honestly don't fully understand the real problem.

I mean she uses the words "sensitive" and "transphobic" to describe these people in question and says that she is being mistreated "for being bisexual." And she also says that they believe she is "interpreting" her sexuality wrong. How does anyone interpret their sexuality wrong? What exactly was it that you said that made them think these ways. I probably shouldn't care to know, because there is nothing wrong with having our own ideas on what being homosexual, heterosexual, transexual, pansexual, bisexual, etc, means anyway. There is honestly no wrong "interpretations." We all have our own beliefs about everything. There is no wrong or right.

I guess you pretty much sum it up when you say she must be dealing with children.

Again, I'm sorry to hear that you (lifes4fun) has such a terrible experience with these people.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm
ugh, i've met someone online like that. they had some ridiculous superiority complex because they were transexual and knew so many terms that defied everyone else's definition of sexuality. he overcomplicated everything and tried to make it seem like we were all ignorant. apparently, i'm not gay just because i like females. and apparently, gender is this huge umbrella that covers not only the typical "m" or "f" but your internal problem. here's the deal, though. when you're in an emergency room and they're trying to get all your info, are you gonna correct them when they put your physical gender and then go into a rant about it? no.

this is the internet. we speak simply but in a way that also conveys our thoughts. i don't get why people always get butthurt and stupid about it. i feel your pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:38 am
I completely agree; there are those out there that need to grow up and not make total arses of themselves. Thank you for voicing your opinion. biggrin  

Aistriu Aes Sidhe

Feral Shapeshifter

kryttelz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:38 pm
the_forgotten_thought
ugh, i've met someone online like that. they had some ridiculous superiority complex because they were transexual and knew so many terms that defied everyone else's definition of sexuality. he overcomplicated everything and tried to make it seem like we were all ignorant. apparently, i'm not gay just because i like females. and apparently, gender is this huge umbrella that covers not only the typical "m" or "f" but your internal problem. here's the deal, though. when you're in an emergency room and they're trying to get all your info, are you gonna correct them when they put your physical gender and then go into a rant about it? no.

this is the internet. we speak simply but in a way that also conveys our thoughts. i don't get why people always get butthurt and stupid about it. i feel your pain.

Agreed.  
Strive To Be You - A multi-sexual guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff