Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Vyanna's Revenge (Sad, but true)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadon Diesel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 am
Okay, so I had contest, where people were supposed to tell me what I should do with my friend Vyanna yesterday on her birthday with my 3 other friends.
Well, I took the winner's advice. It was great, but....Little did I know that today my friend Tory was having a late valentine's day party, and there were going to be about 6 people attending including me, and they all had revenge planned on me that Vyanna paid each of them 5 bucks to do this for her.
I got there with this little heart cake I made with all of our gaia usernames on it and "friends forever" after the "=" sign. I set it down and everyone was going out back to the pool, well, I got into my boxers and my tank top and got in and everyone was playing tag with a blindfold. The pool wasn't deep thank god, like 5 feet maybe and i'm 5 foot 3 inches! XD I know, short huh?
So i'm an easy target for most people. Well anyways, as I got in and we played for a bit, everyone teamed up, except me, I didn't wanna do it cuz it never works out for the shorty of them all, so I stayed in the corner and exercised. They all huddled and started whispering. I heard Vyanna slightly say "Yeah but Tory, revenge is the father and mother of all love..." I was like "wtf?" and before I could lift my foot up to balance myself to float, I heard tory come up behind me in the water and I went to turn around but she put her arms under my elbows and pulled up and locked my arms behind my head in a headlock and her hands were on the back of my head and I was like "TORY!!" she giggled and Vyanna raised her eyebrows and smiled crookedly a bit, and snapped her knuckles and the others just watched and laughed and shouted what to do to me to her. I kept yelling shut up, but then I couldn't help but giggle cuz i knew what was coming next. she came up and was like "You're ticklish under your arms most aren't you Kayla?" I said no. lol. What a lie. She just gave me this look like "Rrrreally...?" I smiled nicely and she began to hold her hands upside down, palms up, and tickle my underarms upward, but in place. I immediately began busting out laughing. She was surprised, I can tell. She purposely laughed like a mad scientist like mwhaahahaha! I still laughed and water made it hard to move around, smart girl. Then she had Lucy (Lulu), tickle my ribs harshly since that's the only way it works for me, and I still laughed, but twice as hard. She just kept taunting me from there..."Ticklish are we? You always make yourself seem so dominant, and you make everyone run from you cuz you tickle them, you like to portray yourself as a bad@$$, but you don't realize that becuz they act afraid of you, they are actually plotting against you, you're not invincible you know." I heard it, but couldn't respond to it. I was laughing to hard.
Screaming and laughing, between breaths I muttered, "OKAY! YOU WIN!!! I'M...HAHAHAHAHA....TICKLISH! PLEASE! THAT TICKLES, OH MY GOD, DON'T!!! STOP!!! HAHAHA!" To my despair, she only heard those three things...She heard "That tickles" "Don't" and "stop". But I didn't mean to say "dont' stop" I meant dont do this and stop it. and she put them together! She responded with "Well, duh! It's supposed to tickle silly goose! and whats that you say? don't stop? OKAY!!!" and she tickled worse than before. Okay so you may know that having 4 hands tickling you all at the same time is just, plain, torture. Right? Yes, it is. She kept taunting me, "oh shush! you love it, and you know it! you want it to go on forever! I won't stop till I get tired! haha!" I was almost crying, and with every tear she had a bigger smile. I wasn't crying in a bad way, I was crying in laughter, and she knew that that was a good sign for most people who love being tickled. so yeah. After about 20 minutes, she stopped. Let me go. and got out of the pool. I stayed in and curled up and glared. they laughed and for the rest of the party, we played truth or dare. >_> lol.

There it is! Hope you liked it! Vyanna's gonna kill me for telling people, cuz that's supposed to be her "secret side". But this guild is all about "secret sides", isn't it?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 am
lol yes it is all about secret stuff here ^^
I'm super glad that you did what I posted! How did it go?
And lol yeah, I know what it feels like to have multiple hands tickling. On e time my two best friends pinned me down and tickled me...for goodness knows how long. All I know was that it was some of the most fun torture I've ever had!  

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

Kadon Diesel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 am
Oh yeah definitely! See, there's pros and cons to letting your friends know about this secret hobby.

Pro's: They just might be into it too, and might help you attack someone else.

Con's: You're a very easy target and now they know how to break you! ^^;

But yeah, it went really well! Vyanna was so clueless, and then after she had noticed what I/we were doing, her face and eyes lit up like my brothers hair when he tried to light the bbq. She's one of the few friends I have that have never had a torture session before that lasted longer that 5 mins...It lasted way longer. So she's now broken her tickling virginity. Thank God, cuz to be honest....She's MADE for this...She's a great tickler.  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games