PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:07 pm
CUSTOM FORM
Pet Type: Common
Username: iMatthew Williams
Pet Name: Spiridon
Cert Type: Night
Species: Fox
Stage: CC
Main Color/Description: White with black markings and a bit of blue accents. See references.
Eyes: Blue
Carousel Edits: CC
Edits: If you want? Original pet has none, but it's up to you.
References: Kit Child Adult
Comments: The three different stages is just so show different parts?Just have fun with him. <3
Total: 25k?
(Ryu's Quote: 10k.)

CUSTOM FORM
Username: iMatthew Williams
Pet Name: Kida
Main Color/Description: Bumble-bee like <3
Eyes: Orangey
Edits: If you want? Original pet has none, but it's up to you.
References: [x]
Comments: Have fuuuun, 'kay? <3

CUSTOM FORM
Username: RockerWolfie1616
Pet Name: Mako
Main Color/Description: White and green with some markings in blue. See references.
Eyes: White-ed, blind
Carousel Edits: Light edits
Edits: Earrings on one ear, other ear nicked and torn.
References: Kit Child Adult
Comments: The three different stages is just so show different parts?
(Ryu's Quote: 20k; 10k Base Price + 10k Simple Edits.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 pm
CUSTOM FORM
Pet Type: Rare
Pet Name: Isa
Species: Tiger
Main Color/Description: White with rainbow stripes (See Ref)
Eyes: Blue
Edits: Hair, Short Edited tail, Sweet expression, Hair clip/flower
References: X
Comments:
Total: 50k
(Ryu's Quote: 40k; 20k Base Price + 20k Complex Edits.)

CUSTOM FORM
Pet Type: CC
Pet Name:***** Bull
Species: CC
Main Color/Description: Rainbow, Navy..Derpy. o - o Super Derpy
Eyes: Rainbow
Edits: ***** bear. Hair of some kind, Candy around her feet. A can of soda, A smirk type smile/face edit.
References: ***** Face,
Comments: Have fuuuun...add anything you know she likes etc. IT IS BULL SO yeah derpy, random, colorful and crazy = w =
Total: 50k
(Ryu's Quote: 30k or 40k; 10 or 20k Base Price + 20k Complex Edits.)

CUSTOM FORM
Pet Name: Fluffy
Species: Fox, but Bunny edit lines > >
Stage: The bunny one...uh...2 I think
Main Color/Description: Body color see Ref, Markings see Ref, Light pink bunny nose with a few tiny dark spots on it.
Eyes: Not visible
Carousel Edits: Yes CC colors
Edits: Hair fluffy and soft looking, not long in the back but long enough in the front to cover his eyes. A soft smirk/smile. A stuffed rabbit 'laying' or sort of flopped over on his back, a small patched blanket with random designs/patterns and colors under one of his front paws.
References: Color, Light Dappling (Not too much), Bunny(Except smaller, and color is up to you.)
Comments: HAVE FUN O U O
Total: 50k ?
(Ryu's Quote: 30k; 10k Base Price + 20k Complex Edits.)  

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Delusive-Verity

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 pm
CUSTOM FORM
Username: NightDarkling13
Pet Name: Finale
Stage: Two
Main Color/Description: #33413F as the main color of his coat, with #201e21 for his belly and pads, and under his tail. The inside of his ears are #27272f. There are slash-like markings on his shoulders and over his left eye that are black. His nose is the same color as his pads and belly.
Eyes:Completely black except for a white pinprick of a pupil.
Carousel Edits: No
Edits: His upper and lower jaws are connected by gooey strands, so if his mouth could be open a bit, that would be awesome. Finale also wears several accessories, including: a top hat that matches his color scheme (main: #343635, ribbon: #869091), a silver chained pocket watch, and black gold earrings and necklace. The earrings are a bar earring and a stud with a medium size cross hanging from it. These are in each ear. The necklace consists of a fine chain with three crosses hanging from it, the largest of which is the center one. (See Refs)
References: [fullbody] [GG Quad] [iZune Mini] [ear ref] [jewelry ref] [anthro ref]
Comments: Finale has a sort of washed out horror movie look to him. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about design. And if my price estimation is off, feel free to adjust. I'm bad at guessing prices... C:
Total: Approx. 30k? (10k base + 20k for edits?)

CUSTOM FORM
Username: NightDarkling13
Pet Name: Katniss
Cert Type: Day
Main Color/Description: Olive fur for her main look.
Eyes: Gray
Edits: A dark (almost black) braid that falls over one shoulder, perhaps with a stray piece of hair or something? I would love for her to have the coat/shirt ensemble from the promotional pictures for the movies, as well as the little Mockingjay pin. It doesn't have to be super detailed on the pin, because that could get brain-killing insane. If a small armband around the tail that reads "12" (see Ref 2) could be added, that would be great as well. Preferably in black with gold or silver numbering. Her silver bow would be wonderful, but not necessary, so I'll leave that as CC.
References: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [Braid Ref] [The braid comes from behind the head. The lines in front is a stray piece of hair.] ((I'm sure the internet is swimming in images of the girl on fire, so if you require more refs, let me know. C: ))
Comments: Cosplay of Katniss Everdeen from the book series The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I'll base her look off of the movie, though. I am open to negotiation on the edits and price. <3
Total: 60k [20 base + 40k edits] [Feel free to adjust as you see fit.]
(Ryu: 20k for the edits is fine. :3)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 pm
CUSTOM FORM
Username: Froggie Doll
Pet Name: WW2
Species: Lion, maneless
Main Color/Description: Dark blue, with a purple hint, like ink
Eyes: Blank, yellow and then whiter towards the middle, same with mouth
Edits: An army helmet, "ghost bottom", possibly a mouth edit if you feel it's not too much, and unless it looks too odd, remove the nose? emotion_c8
References: [probably best helmet ref, and best ref whatsoever for that matter] [shows the colour better] [shows different expression] [his more human form] [oldest ref, really lousy, but shows the eye "glowing" better than the rest] [random aquarelle] [random scetch, armless]
Comments: Bah, so many refs, sorry! ;w; just wanted to make sure you had as much to work with as possible <3 So, either way! His eyes/mouth are to look almost as if they're glowing, but not have any actual glow, I've just been too lazy to draw them properly for the mostpart ^^" He shouldn't have any hind legs or tail, it should all end as in most of the refs, kinda like a ghost or an imp or such. With his helmet, the edge should be reight above his eyes, even if I derp a bit on that myself sometimes, and it's important that the strap on his left bends/curves like that. Also, if you want, you can change his arms/paws to be more like formless... thingies xD And do whatever you think is best with the ears, whether they're under the helmet or on top of it or something like that, I don't mind emotion_yatta
Total: 30k + 40k for love = 70k <3  

Froggie Doll

Tiny Frog

grandma duckeh

Vicious Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:22 am
CUSTOM FORM
Username: r a i n b o w DUCKEH
Pet Name: Rocky
Species: Lion (without mane if possible)
Main Color/Description: Creamy/White Skin
Eyes: Baby/Sky Blue
Edits: Gold speedos and gold boots. <33
References: x x
Comments: This is obviously based off Rocky from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. xP
Total: 3o,ooo

CUSTOM FORM
Pet Name: Ellis
Main Color/Description: Chocolate brown
Eyes: Green-brown
Edits: Cream coloured shirt (ignore the picture on it in the references), and a blue cap (shown best in the last reference image). Also, if possible, some red/purple scuff marks and bruises on his face/body/arms; but nothing ridiculously obvious. c:
References: x x x x x
Comments: Cosplay from Left 4 Dead 2~
Total: 4o,ooo

CUSTOM FORM
Pet Name: Skittles
Main Color/Description: Black body, with the end of the tail white. Areas like the inside of the ears, paws, above the eyes and chest all a slighter lighter black than the main body. Rainbow stripes (see reference).
Eyes: Rainbow. :D
Edits: Green glowstick tied around his front left paw.
References: x
Comments: This is based off a wish I own from wishful thinking~
Total: 3o,ooo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:53 pm
CUSTOM FORM
Username: Pandaphilic
Pet Name: Leonidas
Species: Lion
Stage: One (is it possible to only get the one with all paws on the ground? xD!)
Main Color/Description: Light pink, something around #FFB0C6, and white swirly markings, CC. Lighter pink mane, and white inner ear area. You can use other colors too, if you think it looks good. I really don't care as long as it's pink and cute. xD
Eyes: Turquoise #099C79 Kind of like the ones in the samples... actually. xD
Edits: N/A
References: N/A
Comments: Yes, I want a pink male lion. ;d
Total: 20k.

CUSTOM FORM
Username: Pandaphilic
Pet Name: Tsukiya
Stage: One (Sitting down pose.)
Main Color/Description: Black and yellow umbreon markings.
Eyes: Red
Edits: Hair + Jacket, but with no sleeves, and the yellow rings on his fur instead.
References: Cheeb
Comments: This is my umbreon OC~ Well, technically, he should be a fox, but I like the tigers better xD!
Total: 60k.
(Ryu's Quote: 40k; 20k Base Price + 20k Complex Edits.)  

Pandaphilic

Intellectual Powerhouse

mangshra
Crew

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:50 pm
CUSTOM FORM
Username: mangshra
Pet Name: (I'll name it after I see it....but most likely Oroaro xD)
Species: Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ballz!
Main Color/Description: Ummmmmm that's up too you xD look down there and I's explain myself
Eyes: Pale. A very pale blue
Edits: A white butterfly (like my avi wings) necklace or earring or hair clip...up to you.
References: My Avatar
Comments: Take inspiration from my avi and go nuts!
Total: a million dramallama (30k? 50K)
(Ryu's Quote: 30k; 20k Base Price + 10k Simple Edits.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:01 pm
CUSTOM FORM
Username: Kirowyn
Pet Name: Toki-Doki
Species: Lion
Stage: One
Main Color/Description: See references!
Eyes: CC
Edits: Yes - CC
References: Purse
Comments: I want him to look like the purse, but how you do that is up to you. Please don't use the words "Toki-Doki" on him though. I want him to have cute little accessories to go with the theme. (Either use some of the characters on the purse or something else.) I would also like some sort of large edit that looks good with the rest. Things that MUST be included in some way - Caio Ciao and Adios (The little pink and black dolls) and the silver sparkly heart and crossbones with the rainbow stitching.
Total: 30K  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:14 pm
CUSTOM FORM
Username: Depawsit
Pet Name:
Main Color/Description: An off white base coat with a grey-ish mask over the face. The grey mask has a couple of tiger stripes - in an off black/grey reaching from his eyes, to his lower cheeks on both sides. As well as a few between his eyes. On his snout just before his nose, he has an orange-ish brown area. Along all four of his legs, he has the same off black ish tiger stripes dark along the bottom and sort of fading as they reach his upper legs. His tail shoudl have similar coloring to his face mask, the grey mask with the same colored tiger stripes all along it. ** My description FAILS terribly. Check out the refs below to get a better idea of what i'm trying to say :] **
Eyes: One is blue, the other can be CCed
Carousel Edits: No saddle?
Edits: None
References: 1, 2
Comments: Just have fun with it :3
Total: 20k + 5k + tip = 40k?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:27 pm
CUSTOM FORM
Username: ImAHarumiBunny
Pet Name: Achlys
Cert Type: night
Main Color/Description: The base color is like a purpleish color and the markings are of a clouded leopard
Eyes: X
Edits: Necklace but with this charm (glowing if possible)
On her paws, the flower is instead a star (It can be CC if it is on one paw or all four, whatever looks best?)
References: Markings
Base color
Comments: Have fun!
Total:40k?

CUSTOM FORM
Username: ImAHarumiBunny
Pet Name: Bella
Main Color/Description: Black and gray
Eyes: Yellow with light green around the pupil
Edits: I am not really sure if I want her to have a black and pink collar with a bell on it or just a soft pink ribbon around her neck with a bell on it, I guess CC what looks best?
Also I'd like for this to be under her paw or something, I mean it is her favorite toy?
References: Whole folder of pictures of Bella
Eye reference
Comments: She is my best friend, have fun and just try your best. I know her markings are weird but that is what makes her so special <3 I want to collar her in RL but she would go nuts XD so the digital world will have to suffice..
Total: 35k?  

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuukishin
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:00 pm
My slots are now closed!

As before, I will list what I think your post specified (whether it’s growing, what stage, and if it has the carousel edits or not) if it wasn't clear to me based on the form provided. If I got something important / huge wrong (such as lineart, edits, etc.), please clear it up with me before I start on your custom / when I show you your first WIP, either through PM or by posting in the main thread.
For those who don’t know, the pets come in two stages. Stage 1 lines are the pets with the frowns; stage 2 are the pets with the bells, saddles, ribbons, and smiles. Stage 2 pets come with or without their carousel edits. You may choose to get a stage 1 pet and keep it that way or have it grown into stage 2 lines, but this is not mandatory. (Also, they’re both technically adults. So if you just put “Adult,” somewhere on your form, and I didn’t ask for you to specify which stage, it means I’ve assumed it was either the first or the second, depending on the rest of your form.) A growing pet is a pet that starts from stage 1 and grows to stage 2 in one to two weeks.

The people who won slots are:
Customs:
• RockerWolfie1616 (Obsidian)
• [X]Natty-Chan[X] (Sha Gojyo)
• [.Silvr-Moon.] (Kori)
• iMatthew Williams (Kida)
• r a i n b o w DUCKEH (Skittles)
• mangshra (N/A)
• Depawsit (N/A)

Breedings:
• N/A

Pet Trades: