Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 pm
He shrugged nonchalantly.
"Eh, I'm a bit more then that I guess. Not that I really use most of what I can do. Just not much for showin' off I suppose. Was only all wolf like before since it made it easier to track and catch up to Solis. Otherwise I mostly stick to parlor tricks and cheap laughs. Just because someone could be all powerful isn't a reason to act like it, ya know? My folks has some skills but, also had that whole Romeo and Juliet thing going for them."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:29 pm
"Uncle?" She poked him on the head. "Did you hear me?"  

Little Solis Rose

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:51 pm
"I see." She said softly. Then, after a silence that spanned nearly five city bocks she replied. "I am a mermaid."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:54 pm
Belthazor walks down the street looking around town. 'well this should be a nice place to try to start my buisness up.'  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

Little Solis Rose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:00 pm
"I don't like fish." The words fell from the Neko's lips before she thought of how they sounded. Too late for her to catch them now. "I am sorry Miss, I mean I don't eat fish so can we still be friends?" She blushed as thoughts came crashing in. Solis Rose was after all a very curious girl and she already had questions about life under the glass surface.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff