City Streets. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:38 pm
"Just, you know, er...unique people. Not that differnt from the rest of us except they seem to preferr the darker sides of life and humanity and what not. "
He leaned more on his cane now.
"That is what this whole place is about. If you're dead set to do this all on your own, you should make for a place called the Dragon's Nest Inn. Ya can find a room there at no charge and it's one of about three places where safety is a guarentee."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Solis waited patiently, she stifled a yawn then stretched. "I think I must have a bubble bath then a nap." She spoke to no one in general. Her eyes were heavy. She mewed softly then lifted her arms up. "Can I have a piggy ride Uncle?"  

Little Solis Rose

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm
She became indignant. "I'm not dead set on doing everything on my own..I just.. Don't want to become indebted to people I don't know..in a city I've only just come to." She pursed her lips and took a deep breath. "Ok- I'll come to dinner."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:53 pm
"Good although for the record, I did say that the dinner would be as a repayment for watching out for my lil adopted neice. So, wouldn't that sound more like we were indebted to you then the other way 'round? I'm just saying."
He smiled and croched down to allow Solis to climb on his back.
"Sure thing, p***y cat. I can walk for ya."  

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

Little Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:05 pm
Solis thanked her Uncle, wrapped her tail around his waist then rested her head on his shoulder. Before she drifted off she spoke to Abanaya. "We are all family here, Miss Angel said so."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 pm
"Miss Angel?" she inquieried now, making her way fully accross the street. "And...Unique people? Are they all..Mm..Like you? Not to sound rude but..Wolves...or..nekos? Everyone here is..Diffrent?" She sounded awed for a moment, but quickly regained her composure.." I mean..you don't seem like you intend to hide..or anything."  

sarlynca edwards

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 pm
"Nah, I spent more then enough of my life hidin' away from people." He said as he stood up and led the way down the street.
"I get the feelin' that ya know what I mean. Some of us just have differnt skills or are born with abilities or physical traits that set us apart from normal people."
He looked back to Abanaya with a smile.
"Anyway, Angel's an old friend of mine. She runs this whole, well, hell city now. It used to be so small back in the day but, it's really grown over the years as more people came here. Anyway, I won't get into time lines since I doubt that you'd believe me and my memory gets a bit dodgey on just how long it's been. Anyway, I've just used that transition three times in a row. Where was I? Right, The Red Dragon's a place where we can call home. It's not always safe but, ya can be yerself here."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 pm
The small neko purred in her sleep. A light scratching could be heard inside her backpack that hung from her shoulders. If anyone were to investigate they would find a small turtle by the name of Dobby.  

Little Solis Rose

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 pm
I see" she said softly pondering his information for a long moment before speaking again. " Someone here called me. I don't know who..well..I'm sure I'd recognise him- but They said I was needed. Thats why I'm here."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:46 pm
Pulse nodded. "Interestin'. They didn't tell you anywhere more specific to go? Or how to get in touch with them? I mean, any time I've tried to be all mysterious and stuff with someone I tried to deliver them to somewhere safe and stuff."  

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

Little Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 pm
Solie mumbles about walking all day and nestles closer to her Uncles back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:54 pm
Abanaya shook her head "No- I wasn't asleep long enough. Then...they never returned." she paused looking at the man from her periphrial vision for a moment.." They came in a dream...I woke up..and i knew I had to get here as fast as I could."  

sarlynca edwards

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 pm
"Well, that does sound pretty important then. Since Solis seemed to want for me to cook I had thought to go back to my office but, we could go to the Dragon's Nest. It's the main hang out here. Pretty much everyone spends at least a little time there. If you're lookin' to spot someone that would be the place to do it."
He turned walking sideways to face her.
"So, yer a dream walker then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm
"Are we almost there uncle?" Solie's voice was soft and sweet like a violen playing out into the night. "I want some chocolate milk please."  

Little Solis Rose

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 pm
She nodded "Somewhat" she replied.."Amoung other things.." She stepped slightly to the right, avoiding an overflowing black trash container sitting on the edge of the sidewalk. "You?..other than being a shapeshifter...?"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff