Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
City Streets. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Solis Rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 pm
Solis played with her tail as she stood, peering out from behind her new friend. She answered with a quiet nod while her big blue eyes focused on the wolf that was nearing slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 pm
The wolf almost seemed to shrug. "I'm not anyone that important." The was a bolt of lightning across the sky. Bright enough to cause anyone to look at it for the moment that it was there. Upon looking back the wolf would be back and instead a man leaned against the lamp post, arms crossed across his chest. He looked over his shades at the ladies with a smirk. "I'm just the sherriff 'round these here parts."  

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 pm
Abanaya's thin brow rose upwards slightly as she now found a man in place of the wolf that once trod before her. "Ah..Are you now?" she asked carefully, already leary of the precarious situation she suddenly found herself within. If it weren't for the young neko behind her, she would have run already. People really weren't her thing anyway- especially Male- people.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:43 pm
* A slight smirk crept across Ali's lips as he moved his right hand out and pushed his index and middle finger against Deadpulses backhead, holding his tumb up as if it was a gun. Ali voicing out a "pow" as he jerked his hand up and brought his tumb down in the process. Mimicing a pistol going off and being kicked back by the recoil.
A slight snicker and melody in Ali's voice afterwards.* I shot the sheriff, that was making women uneasy.

The Almighty Ali

Little Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 pm
A squeal escaped the neko's lips. She ducked around Abanaya and ran across the street. "Uncle!!! You scared the bajeebies outta me!" She skidded to a halt and pointed to the man behind Uncle. "Look behind you Uncle."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:31 pm
Abanaya nearly jumped clear out of her skin as the young girl squealled in sudden delight. Her eyes brightened- every sound..down to the beating of her heart seemed to loud al of a sudden. She stepped back slightly- postioning herself just so if the need should arise she could be gone- it seemed the Neko's uncle as closer than she realized...  

sarlynca edwards

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 pm
Pulse shrugged, showing no outward care about the man holding a finger gun to his head. Not so much that it was only fingers to his head. Around here that could still be deadly. It could of been a true fire arm and his demeanor would be the same. He shrugged and smiled easily.
"Well, I would of thought carryin' full conversations with and followin' a canine about would of been more unsettlin' then an unarmed guy stayin' at arm's length? Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you're just trying to ride in to save the day expecting the young lady to melt into a puddle at yer feet?"
He scratched Solis behind her ears.
"Well, at any rate, sorry if I scared you ladies. My mum had something of a flair for the dramatic. I guess it got passed down the line."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:41 pm
Solis purred and nuzzled Uncle's scratching hand. Her tail wrapped around his wrist as it always did. "Uncle, I made a new friend." She pointed across the street and the young woman standing there, then called over."Come, he is a good guy, he is my Uncle!!"  

Little Solis Rose

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm
Abanaya nodded slightly.."I'm sure that he is...but perhaps.." She hesitated.."Perhaps I should just move along. It seems you are safe..with your uncle having been found and all.." she was rambling and she knew it. A problem she'd had even as a younger child- her emotions playing as brightly as a comet streaking westward across the midnight sky. She was nervouse- the addition of the newcomer all the more riling to her subonciousness.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 pm
Pulse stayed where he was standing even though he was sure that Solis wanted him to move closer to her new friend.
"Well, firstly, thanks for helping out Solis. She loves to explore but, sometimes forgets the way back. I'm always watchin' out for her though. Anyway, least we can do is offer to buy ya dinner or somethin'?"  

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

Little Solis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:04 pm
Solis skipped across the way to her new fround friend. "Please....please Miss!, Uncle can cook. Really he can!" She looked up with her shimmering blue eyes, pleading with her. "He makes bacon the best!" Her ears flickered a bit. "You won't be sorry, I promise you won't."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm
As if by cue her stomach began to rumble. The thought of real food was nearly enough to cloud her judgement. "I..." "No..thanks but no..I really dont think so..." She took a step back and knelt to grap her gunnysak, if she was quick she might be able to round the corner and just..be gone.

She was suprised when the Neko came back over towards her.. "I realy..just....." sh sighed, and closed her eyes for a moment..." Alright..."  

sarlynca edwards

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 pm
Pulse shrugged with an easy smile again.
"Well, I think your tummy has a differnt opinion but, I'm not gonna force ya to eat a good home cooked meal. All the same, I don't know how wise it would be to just run off blind. Ya don't seem to trust people much and I dunno if you know what yer into here. There's plenty of friendly folk but, there are a few who are....."
He paused a moment and then smile.
"Well, they're just a shade more anti-social."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 pm
"Like Auntie Crow." Her eyes grew wide. "Or Yawgie." She shrugged. "They don't hurt Solie but thedy are bad all the same." The small lass skipped back to her Uncle. "Can she spend the night?"  

Little Solis Rose

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm
Abanaya slung her sak over her shoulder and stepped into the street..and into the light. Her long dark hair fell past her waist in a shimmering mass of curling jet..her creamy mocha coloured skin seemed to contrast sharply with the deep azure of her gaze. By and By she as indeed exotic- and a rare beauty to behold- much like the ocean on a moonless night. "Who are they?"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff