Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
City Streets. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 pm
The oversized transit bus came to a rolling stop infront of an eerily quiet greyhound station, its breaks squealing loudly. The door hissed as it opened and a myriad of people began to file off. Last but not least was a young girl perhaps twenty to twenty three years of age. Her deep azure gaze swept the near empty station and she adjusted a military style gunny sack on her shoulder. She quickly found the exit to the station and made her way onto the streets of the city.. she took a deep breath- glad to finally be out of the bus. It was not long before she found herself wandering in and out of random streets and alleyways far from where she origionally started.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm
A small neko girl pops up from behind a bush where she had been hunting down her pet turtle. "There you are lil fella!"  

Little Solis Rose

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 pm
Those who knew the area would know they were being watching. A falcon watched intently as the new arrivals stepped off of the bus. It studied each one as if assessing who they were. The raptor cocked it's head some as a couple seemed of a particular interest.
A block later a wolf slinked through the shadows nearly blending into them. It sniffed the night's air, noticing a familiar scent not to far away. Eyes glowed in the moon light as they watched Abanaya.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm
Abanaya sighed, finally giving up hope of finding a decent place to sit down, and leaned against a rough, old looking brick wall. The factory within long since having departed the city itself. She slid down, and sat her knees crossing indian style, her sack acting as a barrier between her bottom and the cold ashphalt beneath. She leaned back, reaching into a side pocket of her sack and feeling around blindly before retrieving a small nutrigrain bar. She opened it and began to nibble. This was it. The city she had been dreaming of for two years. Now that she was here however- It didn't seem all that. She quickly finished the fruit bar despite nibling, and crumpled her trash putting it back into the pocket she had originally retrieved it from. With the feeling of starvation at least gone for now she leaned back against the brick wall, closing her eyes.  

sarlynca edwards

Little Solis Rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 pm
Solie had been following her feet down path's in the forrest. Now she found herself in what she had heard was a concrete jungle. Timid as she was, she couldn't help talking to the only person she saw. "Esxuse me Ma'am." Her turtle looked down at the woman sitting cross-legged on the ground. "I'm lost. Can you help me find my Uncle."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm
A serious, yet silky smooth voice seemed to come from nowhere. The glowing eyes still watching from their shadowed vantage point.
"It's not safe to be out this time of eve. Even in a protected place there is danger. More so for a pair of young ladies."  

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:31 pm
Startled Abanaya looked up to find the little neko watching her curiously. She blinked several times, her azure orbs re adjusting to the light. "Ah. I'm sorry..I'm not really from around her Sunshine- I'm not even sure where I am to be honest with you.." She shifted slightly and patted the ground beside her. "Are you hungry? I don't have much but I'd be happy to share.." Her voice was soft, and melodic, like the swish of the ocean's waves at low tide. She startled slightly however, her gaze narrowing towards the sound of the males voice...which happened to echo and seemed to come from everywhere all at once. She stood up in one fluid movement, stepping out, and enuring that the neko child was placed between the brick wall and herself. "Is that so?" she responded. "And who might you be to give such helpful advice?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 pm
Solie was about to reach her hand out to greet the young woman when the voice from above startled her. "EEp!" She spun around to look but found noone. At that moment, her tail wrapped around her wrist and Dobby, her beloved turtle closed up in his shell. She was taken aback once more when she was pulled past the new friend she had met and placed behind her against the cold brick wall. Solie slid her four-legged pal into her backpack and protected it the best she could.  

Little Solis Rose

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 pm
The voice chuckled and seemed amused.
"Who am I? I guess that would be a fair enough question but, since I don't know who you are either I woiuld thing that puts us at an even footing don't ya think? It's not a threat. Just some advice. Plenty of friendly people here but, you wouldn't want to come across any of the less so. I'm just sayin'. "  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:17 am
She was quiet for a long moment, analyzing the situation. This wasn't exactly how she planned her first night in the city- though she didnt exactly have a plan to begin with. "My name is Abanaya." she finally replied. Her azure orbs flashed and she looked to the Neko Girl Behind her.  

sarlynca edwards

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:55 pm
From the shadows not to far away stepped a silver and white wolf. It approached cautiously but, stayed far enough away to not be seen as a threat. It sniffed the air before sitting down and scratching behind it's ear with it's back leg.
"Aw, man, that's the stuff! Best part of being a canine is being able to do that."
The wolf didn't appear to be speaking but at the same time it seemed that it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 pm
Looking up at the woman who was looking back at her, Solis perked up and held out her hand. "Hello, My name is Solis, Solis Rose." She awaited a greeting in return as her eyes looked at the wolf. Her tell began to sway and she smiled all the more.  

Little Solis Rose

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:29 pm
Nice to meet you then Solis." Abanaya Smiled softly, and took the girls hand gently in her own. Her skin was cool to the touch- but not cold. She retracted her hand, and turned her attention back to the wolf and situation at hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm
It almost seemed as if the wolf was smiling.
"Well, Miss Solis makes another friend. Seems she does that everywhere she goes. Although, I can't help but wonder what either one of you would be doing here. There are more inviting and safer places within this guild." The wolf moved closer noticing the scent of the sea.
"Huh....Anyway, what are ya two ladies doin' out here?"  

DeadPulseProductions
Vice Captain

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:08 am
"I am arching for someone." Abanaya replied, then nodded towards Solis.." I believe she is also searching for someone- her Uncle I think?" She looked to the girl for confirmation, then back to the worlf. "You have yet to tell of who You are..Dear sir. "  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff