Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public]Thalea's Plots- Nakita, Rin & Anaon! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:10 pm
Wystan is open for Adult Rps!
-really needs to think of some plots for him-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:09 pm
I'd really love if Wystan could meet Jouko! She's on an adventure to prove herself to everyone she knows that she's not as wimpy as she once was. And she loves mysteries and adventures, and I'd really like for her to meet someone on her Journey that didn't pose as a threat, and actually posed as a companion maybe for a little while. She had a bit too much hardship in her travels, and could really use a nice interaction.

She'd generally a bit clumsy, and may look a little beat-up from traveling so much. Though, she can be tough when she needs to be. ♥ She's openly friendly with basically everyone she meets, and can come off as a bit flirty at times, even though that's just her friendly. I promise, this is not me stealing romance plots or anything, that's just her personality. And it's not like dirty flirting, just like those jokes you have with your best friends and stuff. 83

User Image

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 pm
Sure that sounds great! I am sure they will have fun solving mysteries together. :}

Do you want to start the rp or do you want me to?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 pm
<3

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 am
Added a RP log for Wystan and Isabliss, shows what rps have been tagged and which ones I still need to reply.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:56 pm
<3

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm
Added Háidēs and Eyota posts. Will come up with Eyota plots soon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 am
I'm always looking for rp for this lady, and I think Wystan would be a good one for her to meet;
User Image

She's a scholar like her father but isn't conceited with it, understanding that people have all levels of intelligence. She is currently working on a large research project on Kalonas (mostly due to her own circumstances, her grandmother is half Kalona and her grandfather on her father's side has an extreme prejudice against them)

She is intrigued by just about everything though, and would love to meet others who are likeminded and passionate about knowledge 3nodding  

Sayuri_Nitta

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:04 pm
Sayuri that sounds great, I am sure that they will have many interesting converstations.
Maybe they can go on a search for more information about kolonas? Since Wystan does not know much about them, it would definately be a learning experience for him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:58 am
*nods*Sure thing - and if you actually want him to meet one, I have 3 XD  

Sayuri_Nitta

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 pm
Oh that would be interesting.
Sure, I am up for it if you are :}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:13 pm
At long last! ^____^ <3

Would Haides like to meet Persephone? (Or, rather, would you like to RP- it seems Háidēs doesn't want to meet much of anyone. xD)
User Image

Upside.-.Down

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:23 pm
Lol, yes! ^.^ <3

I would love to Rp Persephone and Haides, even though he probably wont like it xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 am
Thalea
Oh that would be interesting.
Sure, I am up for it if you are :}

Okay, did you want me to start something then?  

Sayuri_Nitta

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:11 am
Yes, that would be great if you could start it :}

<3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers