Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Lost in the Woods - Caelius & Chandra [PRP] - FINISHED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 pm
Syaoran-Puu

Listening intently to his words and hoping that he was right and that the trap had indeed failed -who would want to stop them from reaching her home? Perhaps it was who ever told the clouds they would meet again? Maybe they wanted them to be friends so that the clouds where indeed right? She hoped they where.

Enchanted by his every move as he leaped over the log towards her she noticed that even without wings he was able to get much higher of the ground than she could - she couldn't wait to fly one day, but whenever she asked her daddy would tell her that her wings and muscles needed to be stronger first and he insisted that playing help. Something about that seemed doubtful but she trusted her daddy enough to believe him. Though part of her suspected that he simply didn't want her to leave him.

Smiling still and overjoyed as he rejoined her she allowed her tail to gently sway from side to side. She didn't believe they had much further to go because the trees had already started to thin to reveal more of the sky. Cael was right it was pretty at any time of the day -though she still liked night, it matched her. "Yay" she rejoced and happily followed him onwards. Her little wings still fluttering happily despite the droplets of mud that had found their way to them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 am

Cael smiled, unable to keep one off of his face, her cheerful innocent way was infectious, walking along again, still keeping an eye out for anything nasty, but with the thinning of the trees it was much lighter and easyer to see further so his looks round were not as frequent. Watching her wings flutter as she walked happily along beside him.

Shaking his head, amused at how mucky she was and that she seemd to be having a great time. He knew many girls could be fussy about appearence and gettign dirty. he was pleased that she wasn't bothered. Then again she was the one that jumped into the mud. Deciding as she had not had any more questions for a while he might as well ask one. "Do you have any other siblings Miss Chan?" Smiling down at her.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:59 am
Syaoran-Puu

Chandra happily chirped and moved along the side of her companion, a soft skip in her step and every now and then she floated just above the ground with her wings fluttering, but she wasn't able to do it for long. The silence didn't bother Chandra -she was too busy enjoying the story and the company, and when his question came her mind instantly thought of her brother and sister -the prince and second princess of the kingdom. "Oh yes," she smiled. Her mummy and daddy had always encouraged them to be close and to play nice. "My brother Mal and my sister Io." She beamed again, her white teeth standing out on her black pelt. "Io is so bossy though, you can't get a word in sideways -that reminds me my daddy told me that it's pointless to push a cart sideways but I don't know what he means- do you?" She cocked her head a little before thinking of her brother, "Mal is much quieter than me and Io, maybe its because he can't get a word in?" She giggled at the thought, "He likes to try and pretend he doesn't care but deep down I know he does." She was sure of it, if Mal could he would happily defend her, perhaps he was a better as a kinght than a prince?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 am

Cael chuckled at what her father had said. "Yes I know what it means... Carts have round things called wheels, and they only go forwards or backwards. So pushing a cart sideways is very hard, and most likely will break the cart. So there is no point to it." Looking down at her and smiling wondering if she understood better. "And there is always a way to get round a bossy person if your clever, in time maybe you will work out how to work round your sister." It definately souning like her brother might get drowned out, but not everyone needed to be loud.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:15 am
Syaoran-Puu

"Oh....." she said, once again impressed by his intelligence. these wheel things seemed interesting she would have to go an explore one of these wheels one day. Still smiling she listened to his advise and then looked up at him and chirped, "I am clever, very clever, my mummy told me so." Looking around she knew they where getting closer to her family now as the trees had already started to thin to only a couple and she could see the field that lead to the lake ahead. It was ashame they would be parting so soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:16 am

Looking down at her and smiling, nodding in agreement. "I can tell you are, I agree totally with your mother." Having been about to say mummy but that seemd wrong somehow. Leaning down and whispering. "Don't be sad remember the clouds said..." Leaning up back to his usual height not wanting her to be sad.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 am
Syaoran-Puu

She finished his sentence, "...that we will meet again." He was right that did cheer her up a great deal. Smiling again she looked up at him and then ahead of them again. "I wonder if they have noticed I was even missing?" She cocked her head a little as she walked onwards, a skip returning to her step. "You will like my mummy and daddy, they will be pleased to meet you I am sure" she beamed again before looking to her companion again. "What will you do for the rest of the day then Cael?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:30 am

"I am sure they are worried and looking for you right now. I know I would be if I had a little girl who had disappeared somewhere." Eyes gentle as he looks at her. "But even if they arent where you remember them being, I'll stay wth you till your fave back with them." Promising silently that he would not leave her alone till he saw she was with her family. "And me... Hmm the rest of the day, I'll probably find some food and then laze in the sun, saving a princess is all the adenture this princess can handle in a day." Grinning at her, not really as old as he made himself sound.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:46 am
Syaoran-Puu

She smiled softly and looked around her, she could see lots of trees and plants that where familiar but as of yet no one she recognised from her herd. She listened to him, why was it that adults seemed to have boring lives -Chandra believed that everyone needed to have a least one foal to keep them on his hooves, that said sunning herself was a nice thought also, she liked the warming sensation on her pelt. "I hope you enjoy your lazy day then, I know you will miss me though and our little adventure." She smiled and looked up at him, her little ear wings wiggling happily.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 am

Nodding thinking that she was right about that. "Yes I think you are right there, I'll definately be missing you till we meet again." Having enjoyed his little adventure with her, it hhaving been fun to be a knight, even if it was only for a small part of the day. "But maybe if your family agree maybe I can take you on another adventure one day?" Not knowing if that was possible but least it was something he could do.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:10 am
Syaoran-Puu

As he spoke she hoped that they would, she was sure she could talk her daddy into it but didn't know what her mummy would think. Still beaming she looked ahead and saw a pelt similar to her own, though at this distance she wasn't sure if it was her daddy or not. "Daddy?" She said in a low voice as if trying to decide herself if it was or not, it certianly looked like him from here but he was so far ahead that he looked like a dot on the horizon. Excited and half forgetting her company she started to run towards him, tail wagging with each wiggle of her rump and ear wings fluttering. "DADDY?!" She called again, this time much loader.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 am

Cael was not sure what she had seen but he broke into a run just incase it wasn't. "Careful!" Calling out only to caution, not wanting to stop her in her tracks, catching up to her and looking forward, seeing thne in the rapidly approaching distance another starry pelt, guessing that was why she was running and calling daddy. Chuckleing as he kept up with her, not wanting to charge off and leave her. Looking down at her when they were even again and grinning.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 am
Syaoran-Puu

She turned to look at Cael while he warned her but did not stop, she was hoping too much that it was indeed her daddy. She wanted to be in his warm embrace again, lose herself in his long curly locks and just hide from the all the fears of the world. "It's ok" she said before focusing on her target again, the closer they got the more she felt sure it was her daddy.

Happily she ran, every now and then she fluttered off the ground with her little wings trying as hard as possible to keep her afloat. Smiling softly she approached the large figure. It was her Daddy. Her heart leaped for joy in her chest. "DADDY!" She called as the figure turned to look at her.

-------------------

Maion heard the familar call of her daughter and turned around to see sweet little Chandra, smiling as always. Beside her was a stallion that he did not recognised but from the look of the situtaion it seemed that the stallion had helped her get home. "Chandra, I was worried" He said before moving closer to her, instantly his daughter flung herself into his mane, it was her faviourite hiding place. Looking to the stallion again he spoke and smiled, "Thank you for returning my daughter. I hope she didn't cause you any trouble."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:29 am

Coming to a stop when Chan disappeared into her fathers mane, smiling glad that she had gotten home safely. "Not at all we had quite an adventure of knights and princesses, even with evil badies who tried to thwart her return home.. I'm just glad no harm came to her before I found her." Having an easy smile. Glancing down to the hiding Chan before looking back to Maion.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 am
Syaoran-Puu

Chandra wiggled out of the mane again and ran over to Cael and rubbed herself against his leg. "Thank you," she chirped before beaming up at him again with her familar bright smile, her ear wings fluttering happily still. "Oh oh...." She turned to her Daddy once more before chirping, "Daddy can Cael stay for dinner?"

--------------------

Maion smiled at the stallion and bowed his head softly, he was glad that it had been the Cerynei who had found her and not Kimi or another skinwalker. He always feared that one of his children would run off and get injured one day. Smiling softly as she left his mane and not at all suprised by her question, "Of course he may, but only if he wants to Chan-Chan!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff