Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Lost in the Woods - Caelius & Chandra [PRP] - FINISHED Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 am
This roleplay is performed on AIM so I will log it here for both of us.

Syaoran-Puu

User Image
Chandra chirped and danced around her father, she was so happy that he was with them now and hadn't stopped bombarding him with question after question -a curious little mare indeed. Playfully she bagan tugging on his tail hopeing to see a glimspe of Elijah pop out of his mane once more, but just as she looked around something caught her eye... something she had never seen before. Curiousity took over and she started to chase it, jumping and leaping playfully using her little wings to flutter off the ground. It was so exciting this world and she felt so happy and safe. But before long she was far from the herd, in a dark part of the forest that she had never visited before. Panic set in and the little mare cried out. "DADDY! HELP" She started to cry and fell to the ground, she didn't know where she was, or where her family where... how would she get back??

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 am
User Image
Cael had been rummaging around looking for little sprouts of grass to eat, knowing better than to n** the new tree growths as often they bore fruit later. Stopping and looking around as he hears something. Moving slowly so he didn't drown the noise out, following what had been faint crys, till it became louder crying. Stopping when he saw a little dark many winged soquili crying among the trees. Not having seen one this small before, but remembering being a little foal, guessing that he or she was probably scared. "Are you lost little one?" Moving round the bush he had been behind but keeping a fair distance, not wanting to frighten the little one any more than they already were.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:30 am
Syaoran-Puu

Chandra looked at the stallion that approached him and found herself scared by his appearance, she had never seen someone like him before -despite the diversity of her herd. Was he what she had been told about... what was it.... a Skinwalker? Oh no, that would not be good. The little foal forced herself to stand on her wobbly legs, and with a timid voice that shook and showed her fear she spoke, "Are you going to eat me?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:31 am
Cael smiled and shook his head. "No little one, I don't eat foals, or any other soquili. I guess you havent seen one like me before huh? Well we are even because I have not seen one like you before either." Actually lowering himself so he was laying/sat on the ground, hoping this made him less scairy.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:36 am
Syaoran-Puu
Feeling a little more confident with his responce and kind voice she cocked her eye brow a little and began to circle him, "Are you sure?" he little voice chirped before her curiousity kicked in again -if he wasn't a skinwalker what was he? A mutant? A Kirin? A Cerynei? A Kelpie? She didn't have a clue -her father was currently teaching her about being an Angeni and the lessons that his mother had taught him, there was so much to remember. So as always when she didn't know something -she asked! "So... if you are not going to eat me, that means you're not a skinwalker right?" She cocked her head softly and then added, "What are you?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:37 am
Cael chuckles at her upfront curiosity, unable to stop the grin that lit his face. "No definately not a skinwalker, I am told though that I am a cerynei. I didn't know that till recently though, does knowing this help you at all?" Still smiling, letting her circle him, thinking he might tease her back a little. "Are you a skinwalker? I'm not going to be gobbled up now am I?" Giving her a pretend scared look.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 am
Syaoran-Puu

She smiled softly and nodded at the reply, that was acceptable. She knew very little about the Cerynei but from what her father had said they where not to be feared. She giggled a little and continued circling until he spoke asking her if she was a skinwalker. "Me?" She shook her head softly and froze to the spot, puffing her chest out softly and proudly. "I am an Angenicorn sir." She was very proud of the fact, though in truth she was 50% Angenicorn, 38% Regular and 12% Mutant. She fluttered all her little wings softly. "I won't eat you" she added.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 am
Giving a big sigh of relief. "Well thats good news, because I wouldn't have filld you up very well." Smiling as she proudly announces her breed. "Well well it is a privalidge to meet you miss angenicorn." Bowing his head so his chin touched the ground, in his current position that wasn't far to go. "I am Caelius, but you can call me Cael... If you please." Bowing his head again, making sure that he didn't catch her with his antlers.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 am
Syaoran-Puu

Miss?? She hadn't been called that before but it was rather nice. "I am Chandra, everyone calls me Chan-Chan smile or just Chan." She smiled, Then it hit her, she was lost, her crying must have summoned him, and she could still feel the wet tracks running down her cheeks. A little sad again she looked him in the eyes with great sadness. "I am lost Cael, do you know where my mummy and daddy are?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:02 am
Smiling and tiling his head till he sees her sad face, this making his smile fade. His heart giving a sad little twinge, poor little thing, she looked so sad. "How about I call you Miss Chan? Would that be ok with you? And no little one I don't know where they are, but I can help you find them if it will make you smile again. Afterall cant leave such a pretty Miss angenicorn running around to be gobbled up!" Giving her a reasuring smile and brushing his nose lightly to her wet cheeks to dry her tears.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 am
Syaoran-Puu

Chandra smiled at his reply, "Miss Chan is good." In a way it made her feel older and respected. She wanted to be respected like her father was but also knew it would take a while to earn the respect of others. "I don't want to be gobbled up" she squeaked, it was not a pleasent thought at all. Looking around at the thick trees she knew instantly that she had no idea where she was at all, but maybe the stallion before him would know of her lake -her home? "Do you know where the gaint lake is? The one that looks all pretty under the starry sky?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:13 am
Cael thinks for a moment and stands again. "Hmm the big lake, lets see..." Walking around in a circle around the area he had found her, finally finding her tracks heading in, or what he thought were her tracks. Looking in that direction as he tries to get himself in the right direction. "I think its this way, I'd be very sure if these little hoof prints are yours." Smiling at her. "Shall we walk this way and see if we find them?"

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 am
Syaoran-Puu

Intreguied by his comment she walked towards the 'little hoof prints' and tried to place her hoof into it, it seemed a close enough fit to her -why had she not thought of something like that? He must be a very smart stallion to have come up with that theory all on his own so quick, she was so impressed with him that a small "wow" left her lips before she grinned at him, her smile beaming as her white teeth contrasted with her dark pelt. She nodded softly at him before jumping slightly, fluttering on her little wings as she spun around and plonked herself on the ground next to him. "Lead the way my knight in..." she cocked her head a little to think of the right colour knight, he wasn't exactly shining and she wasn't sure what colour you would class his pelt as, so she simply called it the first thing that came to mind, "...sky coloured armoured."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 am
Smiling, glad she was more cheerful again, looking at his pelt, often forgetting he was cloudy and sunset like. "I'm a sunset knight, at your service miss Chan." Giving a very dramatic bow and smiling, starting along the path that he thought she had come from. Going at a slow pace for him so that she didn't have to run to keep up.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 am
Syaoran-Puu

She giggled and squeaked a little at his reply, she loved playing with others -it didn't matter if they where adult or foal to her. Now she was lost in her little adventure of princesses and knights, with the shadows surrounding them being the nasty bad guys trying to steal their souls. "Lead on brave night" she said before bowing softly in return, but in her eagerness to bow lower than him she forgot just out close to the ground she was and before long her face was plastered with a thick coat of mud. It was a good job she lived near a lake. "I think I need a bath now." she chirped before starting to wag her tail excitedly and looking to the ground to find more little hoof prints to follow, when she was sure which way to start to starting walking forward, the little wings on her head fluttering gently.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff