Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Industrial Illusions "Grand Palace" Tournamant! (Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for the callenge
  You bet! It's time to duel!
  No. Go away...
  *que screaming fan girls*
  FRIENDSHIP!
View Results

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm
an aura huh... sounds like someone else i know. well seeya *turns around and runs off seemingly in a rush*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:50 pm
Akiko blinked. "Hey!" She took a step forward and then shook her head and stood back. "Weird...where...Skyy, do you recognize him from anywhere?"  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:40 pm
Skyy stopped flipping threw his cards and smiled kiddishly "Uhmm, I don't think so, but your right something did seem Really familiar, maybe we know him from that poor place we grew up in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 pm
Akiko shook her head and grinned at him. "His aura wasn't 'depressed', Skyy." She giggled. "No, I don't think so, but maybe..." She shrugged. "I think we'll run into him again...then I'll question him...so Skyy, how have you been lately?"  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm
Skyy smiled happilly "I've been Guurreat. And about that depressed Aura thing I mean look at me I'm not depressed." ((i have decided that right now Rebecca is mooning over Yugi)) Skyy turns to the direction that the giy ran "but there was something defenitly weird about him.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 pm
Akiko shrugged. "Things will unravel in time. Fate will take its natural course. You know how it is." She winked. "How's life on the high end? I can't even imagine! I'm still living in the poor end!"  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 pm
Skyy shrugged "I dunno, somtimes it's hard walking down the street getting noticed all the time.." Skyy happily hopped off the bench and put his deck in his pocket "about that guy maybe we shoud go fin him and ask some questions.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 pm
AKiko sighed. "Didn't you just hear me? We should let Fate take its natural course. Right now my gut is telling me we will meet him again so let's wait until then." She blushed. "Plus I want to get to know Yugi more..."  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm
Skyy turns looking at rebecca as she notices Akiko affliction again "Actually Akiko I found some GREAT card shops down the streets lets go!" Skyy grabs her hand and forcefully pulls her down the street "Oh hell no your not going for Yugi are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 pm
Akiko blushed again. "He's cuter than the baby pandas at the zoo! Of course I am!" She sighed. "Not only is he adorable but he's nice and a good duelist and I can tell he wouldn't fall for Rebbecca because she is really annoying." She put her free hand over her mouth. "No! I didn't mean that! She's a sweet girl! She really is..." Akiko grinned at Skyy. "You're jealous, aren't you?"  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:11 pm
*shrab stops running when he gets to an abandoned KC warehouse* he should be here soon i hope this works out *walks in the back door*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 pm
Skyy smiled as he walked into the card shop "Jealous of what Akiko, I don't understand." Skyy flips threw cards grabbing the ones he liked  

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm
"You just don't like it when you don't get all the attention, that's all." She looked around the shop. "By the way, can't you have any card you want? Why look around card shops?" She looked down at a shelf and saw a card that caught her eye. "Hey...I've been looking for this one!" She picked up the 'Ookazo' card. "This could really help my deck!" She looked at what it was priced and sighed. "And it's too much money...I don't have $20 on me. Figures. Did you find anything?" She walked over to Skyy, the card back on the shelf.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:25 pm
Skyy smiled pulling out his wallet "Duh! He takes out 5 $20 bills and hands them to Akiko, Go nuts." As akiko returns to looking for cards Skyy does that same "Lets see Injection Fairylily, Cyber Harpie, and Dark rabbit" Skyy turns to Akiko "And for the record I don't have any reason to be jealous I kind of think I like someone already." Skyy turns as if he hadn't said anything "Oh did you hear Mai Valentine is joining the tournament

(( You can cannon her, or I can it doesn't matter))  

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 pm
(I have a plan for how she'll come in. wink )

Akiko sighed. "You still want all the attention." She grabbed the card again and walked back over to Skyy. "Who is this person you have in your heart, hm? No secrets now! We made a promise when we were kids, remember?" She giggled. "It isn't Rebbecca, is it?"  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff