Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] How Dazzling... (Devicius x Cadius)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Devicius sighed. "Could this day be any more uneventful?"

He stood on his usual route through the forest, staring at the clearing before him. Twilight was on its way, and the sun was slowly sinking beneath the treetops on the other side of the small meadow. The vibrant wildflowers that bloomed in the clearing seemed to glow in the dim evening light, casting their shadows upon the lesser grasses, bringing a sort of life-like tone to the meadow. This would be the perfect place to seduce a female... but there were none to be had on this night. Perhaps they had wizened of his games?

Nah. Mares weren't that smart.

So he'd just have to settle for a day of nothingness. Perhaps he'd sit and watch the stars... that wouldn't be so bad, now would it?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

Indeed as the day turned to night, the stars began to grace the sky with their presence. And this is where Cadius began his day. Eyes locked upon the night sky, his home or so he thought.

His mind so focused upon the night sky, Cadius missed the fact that another Soquili was nearby. His frame slowly moving into a clearing. With the absence of brush and trees, Cadius's scales gleamed in the twilight. Shining with the last light as the sun said good night and the moon hello.

It was a brilliant moon that night. If Cadius had anything to say about it. "Hello mother Luna" He whispered out into the night, Cadius's voiced filled with the sorrow at being stranded upon the ground.

Uxmal Jungle

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:57 pm
As soon as he had made up his mind to return to his normal spot in the forest, Devicius spotted a slight movement at the edge of the clearing. His curiosity caught, he squinted his eyes and took a step closer to the treeline, watching as another form made its way out of the forest. His eyes widened as the full form of the other stallion was revealed.

"Beautiful!" he whispered to himself, his mind set on a new track, like when a wolf spotted a particularly fat rabbit. The sly gears of his brain worked quickly to devise a seductive plan--and, as always, they found it.

Not one to be modest, he stepped out of the trees, pausing at the edge of the clearing and spreading his magnificent wings to maximize his appearance. There was fun to be had here...

"Hello there, stranger. The voice I hear is full of sadness, but such a worthy beauty should not possess such sorrow. Tell me: Are you lost?" His velvety voice was slightly accented, and held a pinch of mischievousness in the tone. The smile on his lips was meant to be kind, but more often than naught, it only displayed his predatory hunger for beauty.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:49 am

As
the voice rang out through the still night air, Cadius tore his gaze from his brothers above. Taking in the appearance of the land-walker, Cadius couldn't help but let out a small snort. He was ridiculous. And while he may seem like a beauty to the other land-walkers, to Cadius he was just another one of them.

Cadius remained silent for a long moment. He was reluctant to speak with the land-walkers. However Mother Luna would be disappointed in him, if he was not polite.

"I am not lost"

To him, they wouldn't understand the burden of being a star and the plight of being a fallen one at that. Flicking his tail, Cadius tore his eyes away from the land-walker returning them to the night sky.

Uxmal Jungle

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:45 pm
Devicius snorted, taken completely aback. This stallion had not given him the reaction that he had expected. In fact, quite the opposite--whereas any other Soquili may have been dazed, or frightened, or surprised, this one simply snorted, showing distaste and carelessness. It was strange, unwanted. This was not normal for one so beautiful... was he truly blind?

Devicius frowned, folding his wings back to his sides, and stepped forward, circling the kirin stallion. His eyes ran over the luminescent body, the uni-like tail, but settled on the bright eyes. They were strange... different.

"You seemed oddly... detached. What is your name?" he asked, pausing in front of the stallion. He followed the other's wayward gaze, realizing that he was looking at the moon. How... curious. Devicius turned his attention back to the stallion and raised a brow, waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 pm
His eyes never strayed from the night sky as he was circled. Ears twitching to keep track of the odd stallion's path around him.

"I am known as Cadius...land-walker"

His voice was no more then a whisper. His gaze finally left the moon, to peer at Devicius. He really was ridiculous.

Uxmal Jungle

Aniira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:08 pm
Devicius stopped in his tracks, his frown deepening at Cadius' accusation. Land-walker? Perhaps there really was something wrong with this stallion... in which case, Devicius would not be so interested in him anymore. But he had to pry--

"Land-walker? Do you not know what I am?" He stepped in close, his face not far from the other's. He wanted to see those eyes...

"I am Angeni--I am not bound to the land. Can you not see my wings? They have bore me to this earth from the heavens, where my kin willingly reside. We Angenis are pure, and we are not held back by anything." He smirked, snapping his head away and gazing at the dark night sky, imagining the tops of the clouds, soft as cotton beneath his wings. "Why, I am closer to the moon that you'll ever be. I could fly to her right now, as high as the winds would permit me." He sighed then, grumbling inaudibly. This was past his interests... he wasn't here to talk about where he came from, or what he could do. He wasn't here to dwaddle in another's interests. He was here to capture his prey, or if needs be, discard it.

He turned to Cadius again, putting a rather kindly face on, at least that was known for him, "My name is Devicius. Are you sure that you are feeling well?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games