Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Welcome to Madness OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>___>
  Curiouser and Curiouser
  We're All Mad Here
  Off With Her Head
  Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat
View Results

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:48 pm
Yayy! *is excited*

I'd say start him off somewhere else (meaning other than the city) and just give a sense of the landscape relative to the city and everything. Feel free to go wild with it. (:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 pm
Ah, okay. ^_^ I just hope he can interact with another character soon, I'm guessing some of the others will end up in the forest at some point though anyways.  

Azure Caterpillar

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:17 pm
Absolutely. Alice's mind is a very expansive (if twisted and confusing) and they will no doubt explore most of it...

Okay. Time for me to go to bed. Good night ^-^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:29 pm
Okay I edited the profile with a picture, hope its okay... I'm not so great at drawing kitties.  

Azure Caterpillar

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 pm
Are you kidding? That's crazy awesome!!! Definitely the kind of creature I would want on my side in a fight... haha  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm
Oh, um... thank you. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:27 pm
I took this from Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay. It is my char from that roleplay. But its a dead roleplay. If anything is out of order with the roleplay please tell me what I need to do to fix it. Thanks.

Username: xXxFaiths DreamxXx
Character Name: Zeda
Appearance: Milk chocolate brown hair and green eyes. Lips are a little full. Sometimes can be really red or just a light pink. Her bangs are off on the side and fall over her right eye when you stand by her. Her hair is long and layered. The longest layer is a little higher then her hips. She has red ears and tail. She may not be a cheshire cat but she has long nails and teeth and is very fast in a battle, she can shift into a fox looking cat. Because her tail is fluffy and ears large.

Bio: Had a nice mother but rude father. Her childhood was alright. She covers it up by saying alot of people had it worse then her. Zeda had a brother but was lost at birth, her mother almost didn't make it. She is now off on her own looking for friends.

Personality:Nice. Can be mad at times about something someone said about her or friends. Mostly a all around good girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:31 pm
Can I join in on this? It's been going on for a while so is it okay if I sort of hop in late..... like now?  

Cat like thief 182

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 am
Oh my goodness, I didn't think anyone would be interested again, this has been inactive for so long! I forgot how much I missed this RP.... of course you're more than welcome! I don't know how active everyone can be, but I for one will definitely try. (:  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff