Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:25 pm
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds

Fragments, the mysterious objects imbued with powers that mere mortals can only dream. From simple everyday tasks to creative and fantastic miracles each Fragment is used for a different purpose and no two share a common power. Fragments have of course like any other miraculous device been used in simple street fights all the way up to global scale combat, because of their incredibly destructive power the 4 Great Fragments and the 4 Divine Fragments have been granted to the separate nations, two to each. The Great Fragments as their name suggest are some of the most destructive forces the planet has to offer, these Fragments act as keepers of balance in their specific domain each one is controlled by the current ruler of that particular nation keeping their powers in check, they also receive one of the Divine Fragments which is simply a regular Fragment blessed by the Oracle himself. However these Fragments for whatever reason always find themselves being used as a weapon twice in history have the Fragments' powers ever been severely abused and their effects scar the world even to this day. The Tattered Canyon, once a chain of mountains that have become ridged spikes of desolate charred earth from the first Fragmented War. The Vale of Deceit, the location of the second Fragmented War and what is left of the 5th kingdom, currently considered the most dangerous place in the world thanks to the 5th Great Fragment who’s power over Nightmares and Illusions has spread throughout the region twisting it into nothing short of Hell, the Fragment has yet to be connected to anyone sense the war over 500 years ago, whether or not the field of chaos surrounding the territory will bring catastrophe has yet to be confirmed, dark wisps and shadowy silhouettes have been seen vanishing or reappearing near The Vale of Deceit’s phantasm barrier who or what these phantasms really are is still unknown but for now the Lost Kingdom is staying as it is, just a bad memory of a tragic mistake.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:49 pm
Fragments

They appear as some sort of object, most simply take the form of accessories because they are convenient to carry around or they can take the shape of a weapon like a bow or a sword, no matter what form they take their power can only be tapped into once someone has claimed the Fragment as their own, their powers are unique to them alone and once a fragment has been connected it’s powers cannot be used by another person until their current owner dies. Simple fragments can be found almost anywhere however they have limited uses and will eventually disappear. Powerful Fragments are extremely rare, to obtain one you must travel to the birthplace of Fragments and be granted one by the Oracle, who acts as a judge for the people who actually manage to make it past the gauntlet of trails he has placed, a person can have more then one Fragment however the more they have the greater the strain and withdraw will be once the Fragment’s power is gone.

Great Fragments

The 5 Original Fragments, one gifted to each of the kingdoms back at their founding. Each one keeps perfect balance over it's domain, rejuvenating the land in it's own way, from replenishing the mines in Damascus to keeping the endless night in Meracitile. They are connected to the royal families of the 5 kingdoms and weren't made to be any sort of weapons their power is only meant to keep the lives of the people who live their comfortable, however this does not mean that the Fragments will not protect their lands when the need arises. The lost 5th Great Fragment the Lingering Illusion which currently spewes toxic waves of hypnotic energy around it's nation this was the result of the last Fragmented War, a symbolic reminder of the horrible power contained in each Fragment.

Divine Fragments

In total there are 4 remaining Divine Fragments each one in the careful possession of the current ruler of the kingdoms. The Divine Fragments were once simple fragments that were brought before the Oracle in times of great need and recieved a blessing which gave the Fragments extreme power, not as much power as the Great Fragments but still strong powers. Divine Fragments change with every heir to the throne, they could grant the power to control one's mind for a specific generation and then grant the ability to control the stars to another. According to history when the last ruler of Memoria was killed during the Fragmented War his Fragment was destroyed along with him.  

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:23 am
Cities

Damascus

Damascus is the nation that supplies the continent with raw materials, from strong endurable metal to pure ore and minerals. The people from Damascus are hardy, strong and dependable due to the constant heavy labor jobs they must endure to keep the bellows running to purify metals and the mental power to drive their Fragments to forge the metals and mine through the ground to find stashes of precious ore. The Great Fragment that keeps balance over this terrain is the Forge’s Heart, which provides the purest ore and restores the supplies of minerals and ores in a matter of days. The Forges Heart is said to be the most destructive Great Fragment meaning if another Fragmented War were to break out most likely Damascus would win.

User Image

Meracitile

City of eternal beauty the realm is forever in a permanent state of beautiful night, luminescent plants and lights fill the cities and natural landscape bathing the entire kingdom in a radiant ethereal light. The permanent night like state is granted because of the Great Fragment Remnant Twilight which takes the current shape of an enormous white glowing tree that is in the center of the city granting all those close by it tranquil peace. The city is also the homeland of knowledge where the Congress of Lords meets to discuss international issues and to seek guidance from the Oracle which resides in a realm that can only be accessed through the power of Remnant Twilight.

User Image

Vackel

Vackel is the center of trade, being located the closest to the center of the continent they are easily able to transport goods from one kingdom to another, they have strong ties with Damascus, and Meracitile and are famous for their Great Fragment, Dimensional Bond Which has the power to link worlds together even the world of the living and the dead, because of this Vackel has become an international treasure. Vackel is one of the most technologically advanced kingdoms thanks to the Library of Ages which contains the knowledge gained from the other worlds, which explain it’s superior technology.

User Image

Celarius

Celarius resides to the south of the continent Celarius’ market resides completely from agriculture thanks to the Great Fragment Solus Rays The fields and forests in Celarius are blessed to the point where they offer up the most delicious produce and who’s wood is the most durable and fortified. Celarius's magical connection to the world is the strongest and as such it has the highest concentration of naturally made Fragments, giving the land one of the strongest defenses against army enforces. Celarius isn’t the dim witted kingdom that it might seem the strong dependable people of Celarius hold loyalty and pride higher then most other kingdoms and they are famous for their guerilla warfare tactics.
User Image

Memoria

The 5th Kingdom which became ravaged and ultimately lost since the last Fragmented War, to this day all archives of this kingdom have been destroyed, the Lost Fragment named Lingering Illusion exists in the Kingdom today remaining unmatched to a person because of the pure waves of destructive aura which seep from it’s corrupted surface.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 pm
Rules:

Yeah I know they aren't fun to follow but they're necessary so please bare with me and trust me I'm not a tyrant it will take constant breaking of the rules for anything bad to actually happen. biggrin

1. Godmodding or Power Playing of any kind will not be tolerated let's face it these two things are just annoying for everyone stare

2. Don't ignore anyone in the rp it's not fun for them and it's just rude.

3. You must have literacy! liners are bad and evil, however I do understand that posts can be short when writers block is a factor which is perfectly fine.

4. send me your profile in a message titled, Unchained Fragments, and put a rofl in the message.

5. You must be active, if you are going to be away for more then a day please let me know.

6. Have fun! It's an RP they're meant to be fun for everyone so please make it fun! mrgreen

7. I am accepting ideas for plot twists and just fun ideas over all, if you have any please feel free to submit them to me! 3nodding

8. I reserve the right to create more rules as I see fit.  

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Announcements:

NOTHING! mrgreen As of right now the RP is still being constructed and therefore there are no announcements.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:15 pm
Character layouts

Rules for Profiles:
1. If you want to be a Lord of a kingdom message me beforehand.
2. Lords do NOT get to choose their Greater Fragment they are already created, they do however get to create their Divine Fragment.
3. Once a Fragment's power has been made no one else can have that fragment power.
4. Show me originality, I don't want generic characters I want descriptive unique characters.

Do you remember your original name?: (Gaianame)
What are you called in this world?: (Character’s name)
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: (Seems pretty self explanatory)
How long have you existed?: (Age there will be two time skips meaning you will need three ages the first age will be when the new Lords were kids, then there will be a ten year skip then a 3 year skip. So for example 8:18:21 or whatever your age is.)
What race do you reside from?: (Race or Species)
What are you like?: (Personality)
Which kingdom do you call home?: (Your characters alliance)
Do you hold any specific rank?: (Your rank or title; soldier, general, merchant etc.)
What are your talents?: (Skills, these are your non combat related talents, like cooking or playing an instrument.)
What Element resides inside of you?: (What element does your character control)
Do you possess any special gifts?: (Your combat related gifts, like super strength or controlling energy etc.)
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: ( List your fragments if you have any and give a detailed description of their abilities.)
What do you fight with?: (Any weapons that are unrelated to fragments. Maximum of two gun’s are allowed to a point, only one of your weapons can be a gun, unless your fragment is some kind of projectile device.)
What breaks you down?: (Weaknesses, minimum of 3 and they must be actual weaknesses nothing like has a chronic fear of pennies or whatever.)
Tell me a little about yourself: (Biography,if you have a fragment you must describe how you aquired it and if you’re a Lord you must say that you passed through the Oracle’s Gauntlet to re acquire your fragment)
Step closer let me see your face: (Appearance, pictures please you will need 3 one for the time skips so most likely a kid picture, a teenage or young adult picture then a slightly older picture. Or something along those lines it will vary depending on your character's starting age. smile )
Anything else you want to tell me?: (Just a spot for anything else you want to say that I ay have missed.)  

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 pm
Accepted Profiles

Damascus

Do you remember your original name?: x SHATTERED x SOUL x
What are you called in this world?: I'm Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera, or just Lunia.
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: I’m female
How long have you existed?: 7:17:20
What race do you reside from?: Human
What are you like?: I’m a kind hearted unique individual, and I’m never afraid to stand up for myself. As a younger girl I am bubbly and carefree, but as I grow up… I become much more mature and responsible. In my kingdom I am well respected for my intelligence, I’m very good at protecting my kingdom but I’m very hot headed if people annoy me. I’m rather relaxed, and people say as I get older, my powers will increase dramatically.
Which kingdom do you call home?: Damascus
Do you hold any specific rank?: Lady of Damascus
What are your talents?: I am a natural fighter with all types of weapons due to where I live, and I have good dance skill which helps my movement in fights too. My favourite thing to do in my pass time though, is to play piano, it’s one of the best talents I’ve got.
What Element resides inside of you?: Earth
Do you possess any special gifts?: Due to my love for weapons, I can summon weapons out of thin air at my own will. I have superior strength, I can see and hear things very far away too and due to my strength i can run extremely fast, but not as fast like i have super speed or anything.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: I have been trusted with the possession of The Forges Heart, this is considered as the most destructive fragment of them all, it keeps Damascus from falling to pieces, One bad side of this, is that most people hunt for this fragment to take it from me. It is a big bracelet that is gold and tight around my wrist, with a big bright red jewel on it. My divine fragment, is my most precious possession. It gives me an ability called ‘foresight’, which lets me see what people are going to do before they even do it, however… this does not always work. This is a very pretty necklace that is like a choker around my neck, it matches my bracelet and is gold with a bright jewel that changes colour depending on my emotions.
What do you fight with?: My weapons come to me at any time, meaning I can summon any weapon I would rather use.
What breaks you down?: Strangely enough, I have a terrible fear of my weapons breaking - I go very mad if they do. I have a fear of heights, I am very scared of being in small spaces, I tend to lose control of my powers if I am locked in a small space.
Tell me a little about yourself: Life isn’t as easy as I thought it’d be, my mother was taken away from me when I was little by some bandits, I think she’s still alive somewhere and hope to find her. My father left in search for her when I was six years old, therefore I have been left in charge of the whole of Damascus… which is harder than it sounds! After a year of waiting… my father never came back. I still think both my parents are alive, and I won’t think any different until I am proven wrong. My best friend Morrigan is the lady of Meracitle and is the only person I can talk to. She is like a big sister to me, and I can trust her because she is going through the same thing as me.. Being a leader and all! There isn’t anything else interesting in my life, apart from the Oracle Gauntlet I performed this year some time which I passed due to the fighting practices here in Damascus and my 'special talents'
Step closer let me see your face:
Age 7: User Image
Age 17: User Image
Age 20: User Image
Anything else you want to tell me?: Nothing at the moment no.

Do you remember your original name?: YG Syrious Jones
What are you called in this world?: Omotayo La'treill
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: Wanna check for me?...Then don't ask stupid questions.
How long have you existed?: 9/19/22
What race do you reside from?: Human for the most part.
What are you like?: Well some would call me simple minded but that isn't true at all now is it? I say I'm a very intelligent person and so do others, depends on the situation but for the most time I like to live life slowly, live in the moment, though when I do look and plan ahead that's when most say I'm intelligent. I'm a pretty calm, laid back individual who likes to enjoy themselves. I'm helpful and easy going for the most part but I don't have a bit of a temper when its set off so it would be wise not to. And on a personal note, I never back down from anything or anyone, I'm quick to fight though I'm not hot headed just enjoy fighting, I'm sarcastic and blunt, but as I grow up I'm pretty sure I'll mature.
Do you hold any specific rank?: General/ Lunai's personal guard, he can most of the time be seen at Lunia's though always if she decides to leave Damascus.
What are your talents?: I'm an excellent free runner, like to play sports, a great dancer, I can play the piano and Violin, the guitar I can play a little. I'm a decent cook, enough to cook for myself. My movement and footwork is something I worked on basicly all my life. I'm flexible to an fine extent.
What Element resides inside of you?: Air/Wind in all its forms.
Do you possess any special gifts?: My strength and speed is beyond that of your average human, my senses are extremely sharp, able to dodge even some attacks he can't see due to a sixth sense and his rythum when fighting. My body is built to take quite a beating without giving out due to my tolerance of pain, high endurance and stamina, able to take blows that would normal severly hurt somone or knock them unconcious and still get up and fight. Most of this has to do with my advance boxing and Tae Kwon do. I am capable of 'Choosing' what I wants to touch, rather it be to walk on air, walk on water, or even walk through solid objects including the human body, though that one is a little more difficult. I'm not only leathal with my body but blades and swords as well. I can also control pressure, not only in wind but in items and objects around me.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: I have two powerful fragments which each take the form of a training boxing gloves which releases concussive force when he wills them to. (They looks similar to Ryohei's box weapon gloves from KHR)
What do you fight with?: Dual gunblades created of advance technology from Vackel, they shift meaning only one function at a time, they have a semi automatic firing rate and a charged firing rate which has a further reach and more power. (They look like Lightning from FFXIII gunblades)
What breaks you down?: I'm clausterphobic, I'm not to much scared though I would sweat a lot as I panic. I value those dear and close to me life more than my own so I would put myself in harms way to save someone nor will he put others in harms way. He would not use the full extent or even a large portion of his strength(elemental wise.) in a populated area.
Tell me a little about yourself: Well let's see... Where shall I begin? Well for the most part I was born into a highly respected noble family of Damascus, my father was the former kings personal guard and general of the Damascus army. Now me Omotayo, I am my fathers son and ever since I was old enough to start school I have been training in the art of boxing and Tae Kwon Do, tending to follow my fathers foot step and become general of the army some day. Though this might sound easy it isn't, I was pushed harder than most kids my age but I'm not complaining, boxing came natural for me. When the king of Damascus left thto search for his wife, the queen, of course my father as his personal guard left with him to protect him which left me and my mother alone. Since then I have not heard from or seen my father though knowing how strong he was I knew he was still alive and so was the king, or that's what I believed anyway. Since then I have grown on my own, training as a boxer on my own advancing the skills I've had learn and obtained when training with my father. I had joined Damascus army and rose in rank due to my skills and prowes in battle, as well as stradegist mind set though I admit I'm not the best at it. Though since I was born, it was destined that I would protect Lunia the Queem of Damascus. Something else that I have acomplished is successfully passing the Gauntlet in order to receive my fragmants.
Age 9
Age 19
(Note that his upper body is still built like his teenage pic.)
Age 22

Anything else you want to tell me?: I can always be seen wearing weights in the start it would be to building my strength and speed but in my adult age it would be to slow me down as well as to continue building speed. Also I only use one fighting style at a time. I won't be trained in Tae Kwon Do until I'm 19 and only uses it because I feel my hands are lethal and wouldn't wish to dirty them on those unworthy. I also have something called Ivory Idol, its an organic amor suit which has many traits, its able to move on will, meaning that it protects its wearer when they are even asleep. Its stronger than many known sources of metals, making it harder for one to damage him by stabbing, and cutting, it also can change in color, and shift between an attire his wearer desires. It doesn't always have to be worn over the body, it can become an object if willed. I have a mental link with this item and its will always obey me. (This is the what he's wearing in his 22 pic but he doesn't get it until he's 21)

Do you remember your original name?: -plywood_platypus-
What are you called in this world?: Ume Yasuko
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: girl
How long have you existed?: 5-15-18
What race do you reside from?:human
What are you like?: I am spunky and strong hearted. I am known to mess around with others and making everything I do seem fun. I can get angered very easily. I am always having fun.
Do you hold any specific rank?: strong worrier
What are your talents?: I can completely ignore my wounds to some extent of course. I'm extremely skilled with chained weapons.
What Element resides inside of you?:metal/steel
Do you possess any special gifts?: I have inhuman reflexes. I also have incredible speed.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: I only have one fragment. It is split into a pair of earrings. Its able to turn my skin as hard as steel when I touch the left earring. When I touch the right earring it can make my skin transparent.
What do you fight with?: I fight with a chain-sickle, chain whip and a three section staff
What breaks you down?: I can only fight with my weapons, so with out them I'm practically useless. My power over my element uses to much of my stamina so I tend not to use it. I don't think of strategies so if I get cornered, I'm not to sure what would happen.
Tell me a little about yourself: My parents always felt the calling to travel and so when they had my older brother it ruined things for them. When he was old enough to take care of him self they set out to travel once again. Ok you know how I said my brother and my parents, well that's not completely correct. I am not at all related to them. I was found scavenging around in an ally way not to far from Shuichi's(my brother)house. He decided to take me in and care for me. He asked me about my past once, but I could not remember so he left that subject alone. One day his parents came back to see how he was doing. And they even gave me a fragment, although I didn't know much about them back then. So time passed and soon enough I became a great worrier for Damascus.
age 5
User Image
age 15
User Image
age 18
User Image

Do you remember your original name?: Angelic Tune

What are you called in this world?: Klay Tekon

Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: I am a boy!!! Jeeze.

How long have you existed?: 6:16:19

What race do you reside from?: I, of course, am human.

What are you like?: I am pretty egotistical and will never stop judging books by their covers. I am understanding, yet critical, tell me something and I won't fail to examine it every which way.

Which kingdom do you call home?: Damascus is the place.

Do you hold any specific rank?: I am a soldier in the Damascus' forces, holding the rank of Upper Dragoon Knight

What are your talents?: I can play the harmonica like a saint, or a redneck... I am also great at sports.

What Element resides inside of you?: My character controls the air.

Do you possess any special gifts?: I am able to conjure up wind blades and fire them at foes, also I can read lesser beings and younger minds.

Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: Not at all.

What do you fight with?: I fight with my trusty sword, I can also use other weapons, but a sword is my favourite.

What breaks you down?: I have a huge fear of babies, I don't know why, they just creep me out okay!? I am also weak stomached, horrible smells/sights make me vomit.

Tell me a little about yourself: I have 3 sisters, all older. I guess my Dad always wanted a son, when he finally got one he decided he wasn't in the mood for any children. Shunned from the only male in my immediate family I had to turn to my mothers grandfather who seemed to care for me more than my father ever did. My great grandfather taught me everything he knew about the legendary Dragoon Knights, he knew a lot. Before he died he had shown me the path to be a great warrior and enrolled me in the Damascus army. I believe it is my calling to see to every need of the Damascus lord, anything that poses a threat to my lord poses a threat to me.

Step closer let me see your face: <6> <16> <19>

Do you remember your original name?: MBeat
What are you called in this world?: Keenen Lewis
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: Boy
How long have you existed?: (9,19,22)
What are you like?: I'm a little shy, a little to myself, but somehow I always find my voice to stand up for whats right! Also i get attached to a lot of the bonds I make.
Do you hold any specific rank?: Rebel Leader(rebels against the military)Ex-Dragoon.
What are your talents?: My talents include mastery of martial arts since i could walk, Training with a two sided Pole, Electric shield, my Trademark Golden knuckle and a sword
What Element resides inside of you?: Lightning
Do you possess any special gifts?: Special gifts I posses is to be able to run and hide extremely well, also can manipulate lightening into ions that can be used to magnetize to repel and draw forward.(Like the force razz ) Also This talent allows me to use said ions to make weapons such as the Pole arm i use, a lightening shield and a sword.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: One of the fragments I posses is a fragment imbued into the shape of Golden Knuckles, As I learn to control it better I learn that I can model it into the shape of a two sided Pole arm, and a Lightening shield(both of these are made up of electronic Ions). This allows me to imbue ions, protons and neutrons into a foe when i pierce it with my weapon for a period of 3 seconds, I only have control for a split second before the Ions fade away.
What do you fight with?: Knuckles, Fists, Pole arm, shield.
What breaks you down?: I find that my character is afraid of the future, he likes to live in the now. Also he has an irrational fear of Water.
Tell me a little about yourself: My character acquired his fragment by searching long and hard for a power that can stop the military over haul of the city(the dragoons) after getting to the border of life and death, a weapon of mass power was bestowed upon me by the oracle. he said "take this save your people, you are... a genius of hard work".Also my character has always been one to fight for the good side. I thought that maybe if I joined the dragoons, he could change things for the better. After I had slain my first dragon at 15 I felt really dirty and left the Dragoons. They Labelled me Traitor and sent me to be hung by the gallows. So i went into hiding. After a month of hiding I decided to change this corrupt town into something we all can live in peacefully, where the grass is greener and the sky is bluer i became a rebel. As a child I talk about growing big and loving my city and everyone in it and doing whatever i gotta do to protect it.
Step closer let me see your face: [AnimePaper]wallpapers_Takeshi-Okazaki_sputnikxii_19407.jpg]Age 9, Age 19 and Age 22
Anything else you want to tell me?: I was the dragoon and newly Ex Dragoon between the ages of 12 and 16

Meracitile

Do you remember your original name?: Rayne_Diamond
What are you called in this world?: Morrigan Harkness
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: Girl...duh
How long have you existed?: 8/18/21
What race do you reside from?: Half Succubs
What are you like?: Well, some would call me...well flirtacious...others may call me whory, depending on who you talk to. Some say that I can be a very materialistic girl, others say that I'm the most genuine person that you could ever meet in your life...I say that I'm just a riddle...hehehe
Which kingdom do you call home?: Meracitle
Do you hold any specific rank?: Lady of Meracitle
What are your talents?: Well, I'm skilled at dancing, different forms, I've studied a lot, so I'm accustomed to the art of movement. I'm a great singer as well, many compare my voice to a siren...but I doubt that I'm THAT good. I also enjoy cooking and have a knack for finding things...it's weird..but...what can you say?
What Element resides inside of you?: Lightning
Do you possess any special gifts?: Due to my wings, I can shift their use into weapons, also I can fly, as well as disperse into several bats to use as messengers. I have light control over sound as well, giving that's how older women of my species use it to navigate in the dark.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: Well my Great Fragment is that of the Remnant Twighlight which keeps my city illuminated at all times...kinda cool...and my Divine Fragment is in the form of a necklace with a crystaline piece fused into my skin where my heart is. It gives me the power of empathy. Meaning I can feel what others are feeling, or even pursuade their emotions to my will. At it's strongest use, I can either bring out the best in people...or...the worst...channeling what I call soul energy...
What do you fight with?: I normally fight using my element of electricity, but if I do need a weapon, my wings can normally take the form of what I'm thinking of at the time.
What breaks you down?: Well, just between you and I, earth is the biggest thing that really screws up my powers...I hate it but it's like it looses it's charge. I don't know if you would call this a weakness but I can lose control if I'm confined in a place constructed of nothing but metal...the lightning can be conducted and strike like wildfire...my biggest weakness is myself...and I'll tell you why later...
Tell me a little about yourself: Oh this is the fun part!!! Well let me see...my father was a human, and my mother a succubus. My father was the ruler of Meracitle and he had a thing for...exotic creatures. Well my mother was one of his creatures he had caught...ironicly enough they actually fell in love with each other. So that's where I came from...lovely isn't it. Well since our city is the place that houses the oracle, my father had to make sure that I was trained in the most extreme conditions, I couldn't show weakness. When I was around 6, I want to say, my mother and father could feel my power was growing at an exponential rate...towards where I could be of harm not only to others...but to myself as well. So my father sealed 1/3 of my power into a pocket dimension, leaving me a weaker state of myself. Now when I said I had a weakness against myself...well this is why. That power source began to actually grow in the dimension...taking on feelings and thoughts of its own...giving birth to a entity calling herself...Lilith. There are times she won't shut up...and there have been times she has actually takin possesion of my body...she yearns to see the outside world and I fear,that she will be able to escape soon. So anyways, I performed in the Oracle Gauntlet, succeeding thanks to my father's rigorous training I obtained the devine fragment, that gives us the great power of empathy...I suppose...but I do believe I'm late for shopping...so we must continue this some other time...chow!!!
Step closer let me see your face: Morrigan age 8
Lilith 12
Morrigan 18
Morrigan 21, Lilith 15
Anything else you want to tell me?: I can hide my wings whenever I want...and Lilith is 6 years younger than I.

Do you remember your original name?: -calla lily cat-
What are you called in this world?: Hitomi Michiko
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: what else would I be, but a gorgeous woman
How long have you existed?: 9-19-22
What race do you reside from?: human/banshee
What are you like?: Well lets see, I am obedient to milady, that would of course be Morrigan. I can be quite proper, but I don't care to act like that. I like to be able to relax. But when ever time calls for me to help out milady, I am always there and by her side.
Which kingdom do you call home?: Meracitile
Do you hold any specific rank?: Lady in waiting
What are your talents?: I guess you can say that I am very talented in organizing things, and multitasking. I am good at using my imagination to creating new ways of entertainment for milady
What Element resides inside of you?: sound
Do you possess any special gifts?: A mater of fact I do. I can levitate objects and all my senses are higher then most others, especially my hearing.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: I wish I could tell you yes, but sadly I do not have any. For I am not aloud to posses one.
What do you fight with?: Hm..I mostly use my powers over sound and the power I posses by being a banshee. Ah I also use my wonderful gift to levitate object.
What breaks you down?: I rather would keep these a secret, but I suppose I can tell you. I am not very strong so I'm not so hot in close combat fights. A cold is my worst nightmare, because then I can't control my powers very well. Oh and I loose focus at the sight of blood, making me very vulnerable. But after a few I get over it and can focus again.
Tell me a little about yourself: Okay lets see, I was born to one of the most noble family of Meracitile. In fact the Michiko family is the most respected by the royal family. And the even live along side the royal family. When I was born, I was chosen by the Royal family to be the lady in waiting for their daughter. I not only see Morrigan as milady, but also as my dearest friend. I guess you could say that we basically grew up together. No! Actually we did grow up together. But enough about me. Will you tell me about you?...
{9}
{19}
{22}
Anything else you want to tell me?: I don't think that there is anything left to say.

Do you remember your original name?um... malkeaor, thats it
What are you called in this world?: Zalain Valkash
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: i am pretty sure i am guy
How long have you existed?: 14:24:27
What are you like?: kind and helpful, although when you first meet me i wont talk very much to you but as i start to warm up to people i become loyal and willing to do any thing to help his friends
Do you hold any specific rank?: General
What are your talents?: highly skilled at crafting small trinkets and repairing weapons and armor, very talented at playing a wooden flute.
What Element resides inside of you?: a very strong affinity for ice able to manifest and manipulate ice, although having very limited control over water can only use it to make ice
Do you possess any special gifts?: high speed and agility, along with above average strength and awareness, always had a talent that allowed him to easily learn all forms of martial arts and swordsmanship although he has only mastered a few styles of each
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: a pair of twin fragments known as the Soul's Requiem which were blessed by the oracle, they were tools of great power in the last fragment war and have been pasted down the Valkesh Family for generations. they look like a very beautiful pendant that is broken into two parts as they look as though they used to be one. the Soul's requiem uses a power known as "Soul force" which is gained from the users own soul or the soul's of others slain by the user that is stored in the items. the first is the Dawn's Requiem, which activates "Soul" energy to heal the user or others for the price of causing damage or draining "soul force" to equal the healing done. the second is the Twilight Requiem, which uses "Soul force" as a weapon of great destructive power but at great cost.
What do you fight with?: my main weapon is Zephyrus
i also have these sub weapons as back ups The edge's of Dawn and Twilight
What breaks you down?: a horrible fear of hight's, he fears being unable to protect those how are his friends or who he has deep feelings for, i also fear being consumed by the fragments i hold
Tell me a little about yourself: being born into a family of warriors who serve Meracitile i was trained how to use a sword by my father who was a high ranking general. By the time i was nine I had learned and almost mastered the sword art taught to me by my father. By the time i was 14 i had already learned over 6 styles of swordsmanship and 3 types of martial arts although none of them where mastered that fact he could do them with ease was astounding enough. when i was 14 my father past away from over use of the fragments which where presented to Zalain now being the oldest male in the family he was charge with holding them and using them to serve Meracitile, he continues to train with his two little brothers and try to act as some one they can look up to. also have a little sister.
Step closer let me see your face: Age 14
age 24/27
Anything else you want to tell me?: has a type of honer when it come's to battle, he will never strike the back of an opponent or a downed or disarmed opponent. also has a very hard time fighting girls will usually take hits while trying to talk her down or trying to find a method of escape

Do you remember your original name?: MewChloe
What are you called in this world?: Echo Noir
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: I am definately a FEMALE
How long have you existed?: 7;17;20
What race do you reside from?: ..uhm..Syren/Vampire...yeah I know it's complicated.
What are you like?: Well a lot of people say I'm hard to track. My emotions are as wild as the element I control. But then again if you lived my life you probably would've cracked by now. Anyways I can be kind and laid back one moment then cold and easily angered the next. I am also somewhat shy around guys but most don't catch that about me. I'm understanding but won't hesistate to knock some sense into you if need be. I'd be really bad for you to underestimate me. I have a good heart but I also have a darker side.
Do you hold any specific rank?: I wander a lot so I don't have any rank. So to speak though I have made a bit of name for myself in the other nations, buts it's sorta underground.
What are your talents?: I can play any instrument I can get my hands on, being a siren does have some advantages right. I also am at ballet and gymnastics. I am flexible and really fast. In fac I am know for my speed. Other's use their abilities to move quickly but I was just born with this...
What Element resides inside of you?: Water in its three forms
Do you possess any special gifts?: I can sense other's thoughts and emotions through my five senses. It really weird actually. I guess mixing two breed was never a good thing right. I also can use water to do a lot. Like see great distances and stuff like that. My accuracy and stealth are amazing.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: Yes. Mine actually can take the shape of a headress or a necklace. When thrown in the air it can become any weapon I thought of when I last held it.
What do you fight with?: I always have a pair of sai on me. Also because of my speed my knife throwing can be as fast as bullets which is one reason I rarely use guns.
What breaks you down?: I do not like heat, or flames really. I hate weakness especially my own. Also bein caged gets to me no matter howw hard I try to get over this.
Tell me a little about yourself:I don't really know much about my past or origin though sometimes I have flashes of my past in dreams. Of course recently they have been getting worst, the immages in my head don't seem content with just dreams. Now I can be walking down the street and have a random vision. Anyways. My name wasn't always Echo Noir. Apparently I was recruited, I think kidnapped from my visions, into this female group called Noir. I became a top assassin. One day I lost control and destory everyone there in Noir headquarters. I fled that place. I eventually met the Oracle after months of roaming and being lost. He seemed to know me. He too seemed familiar. I couldn't speak with him for some reason bbut I was given a fragment with a message 'You'll need this Echo'. This is when I first recieve my fragment. I grew in rank in the kingdom but held nothing formally. Morrigan Harkness and I became friend she seemd to understand my struggle to remain in control and stay together. I am one of the few who even know about Lilith. Anyways...that's all I have to say really. I'm going now....
Age Seven
User Image
Age Twenty
Siren Form
Anything else you want to tell me?:I have a tattoo of an intricate cresent moon between my shoulderblades. This is the moon phase when I am strongest and can sometimes even lose control. My iris can also change color with my emotions. Also because I'm only half-vampire my blood lust isn't as requent but when it occurs its hard to control. I also may have a small crush on Fayte but I will never admit to it.

Do you remember your original name?: Scythe de Zaran
What are you called in this world?: Dais Balderon
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: Male
How long have you existed?: For one such as I, 50 years is a miniscule time to me.
What race do you reside from?: Demon. However, as a demon, I am able to shift into a human and am usually I in that form.
What are you like?: Living for so many years has made me stoic to many things. As a result, I appear calm and emotionless most of the time as well as quiet. Behind the mask, I am quite perceptive though it did not help certain events in the past. I have absolutely no problem with killing and torture if necessary.
Which kingdom do you call home?: Meracitile?
Do you hold any specific rank?: A mere librarian
What are your talents?: I am very good at seeing the big picture and connecting dots. I’m pretty good at balancing, and I can actually cook.
What Element resides inside of you?: Shadow
Do you possess any special gifts?: Because of my past training, I have more strength, speed, and accuracy than typical inhabitants of the world. However, I would not truly consider them superpowers. Over the ages, I have also mastered shadow and can use it in many ways. My ferret, Aldon, can also serve as my eyes and ears.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?:
Earth’s Will – Allows the user to manipulate the earth and move plantlife. It is similar to telekinesis except only for earth related items that are still in their natural state. That is, I can manipulate trees, but I can’t manipulate the wood that is already built as houses. However, I can use the fragment to make vines grab a person or move a tree branch of leaves to hide myself.
What do you fight with?: Sword, darts, but I can improvise with what’s available.
What breaks you down?: I’ve been told that sometimes, I think too much. In addition, I look after my pet ferret companion, Aldon, will save him from danger if need be. Ironic, considering my dark past. If you break my secrets, I will find myself quite difficult to be at ease. Lastly, I find my eyes harder to adjust in the light as I see better in the dark. Probably because of my element and my habits.
Tell me a little about yourself:
My parents died long ago, as well as many of my previous acquaintances. Now, as one of the older people in the world, despite my much younger appearance, I use up my time working as a librarian and exploring the past and fragments. I am a bit of scholar, you might say, and I enjoy learning new things and developing my knowledge. I also acquired my fragment in my younger years, but have rarely used it.
Step closer let me see your face: I think I’ll step farther away. I look like this, but I don’t have an eyepatch on and I don more scholarly clothes suited to a librarian. My wings are usually hidden as well.
Anything else you want to tell me?: I was not always a librarian, but that is for me to know, and you to ignore. Yes, I have many secrets.

Vackel

Do you remember your original name?: it was Nicko1421
What are you called in this world?: I go by Fayte Vackel
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: I am a boy
How long have you existed?: 8:18:21
What are you like?: I consider myself an easy going person, I take things smoothly and with the flow, I can seem a bit to relaxed at times, and I am always thinking usually about something that has nothing to do with the current events, sometimes I shirk my work as a Lord, and I love to play mind games.
Which kingdom do you call home?: Vackel
Do you hold any specific rank?: Lord of Vackel
What are your talents?: I’m an awesome acrobat, and I am good at building technology, being the Lord of the technology capital has it’s advantages. I also have a photographic memory.
What Element resides inside of you?: Water in it’s three forms
Do you possess any special gifts?: I can convert my body into a silvery mist, my speed and agility are superior to most, even if my strength isn’t, I am also trained in the flexible art of capoeria.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: I actually have two remnants, as the Lord of Vackel I am connected to the Dimensional Bond, and my Divine Fragment is the World’s Eye which allows me to see things that no one else can, from simply through objects even seeing into the future the World’s Eye takees the shape of a pair of glasses that I can usually be found wearing.
What do you fight with?: I usually carry around a Long sword which through our scientific advancements can become a long barreled pistol.
What breaks you down?: Fire melts my ice and evaporated my water, while electricity is only increased due to waters conductivity which makes these two elements trouble for me. I am also powerless if I can’t move my body.
Tell me a little about yourself: My name is Fayte Vackel, the current Lord of Vackel, however my past wasn’t a picture perfect fairytale. I had an older brother and sister, Leon and Kristen, Kristen worked for the Fragment Research Facility which was on an expedition to Memoria to see if the field of dark energy had faded, while their they were attacked by what they described as black wisps of energy, sadly only the professor leading the group returned Kristen wasn’t so lucky. My brother on the other hand led a more carefree life and is currently traveling across the world simply discovering new and exciting events. My father the former Lord Vackel was on a 63 year reign he passed away when I was 16 he was old and died with his family by his side. My mother is still alive she is under the watchful care of Vackel’s medical corp. Her immune system mysteriously began to fail her so she must be kept in a secure sanitized area. When I turned 18 it was my coming of age ceremony, the kingdom was ablaze in celebration as I traveled to our neighboring kingdom Meracitile to run the Oracle’s Gauntlet and once again achieve my kingdom’s Divine Fragment the World’s Eye. There isn’t much to say besides that, I guess you could say I’m your average Lord of a kingdom.
Step closer let me see your face: 8: User Image
18: User Image
21: User Image
Anything else you want to tell me?: Not at this time no.

Do you remember your original name?: Mahareshi Rorsch
What are you called in this world?: Akatan Yanagi
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: Forgive me, but you sir are blind.
How long have you existed?: For a while now. 7...17...20
What race do you reside from?: I'm a subsection of human known as Lightrunners.
What are you like?: Very, as you can plainly see, sarcastic. My humor is as dry as a desert, but it's all in good humor I assure you. If I say something out of line tell me. I'll know to do it again in the future for a good laugh.
Which kingdom do you call home?: My alliance is with Vackel
Do you hold any specific rank?: General. I'm the planning guy next to my leader.
What are your talents?: A master at all instruments except for percussion. Percussion isn't music to me.
What Element resides inside of you?: Light
Do you possess any special gifts?: Read Above. If you're too lazy, then me saying advanced Photokinetics should suffice.
What do you fight with?: Two swords, but thanks to my ability, I can make it seem as though I'm using four.
What breaks you down?: Well one thing that breaks me down, sir, is a lack of light in my vacinity. I can't make light, but I can control all of it that's around me. Secondly, mirrors. If I'm placed against one for too long, then I'll be absorbed into until it breaks. Even then, I could die from it. Thirdly, sound. If the sound around has enough frequency to shake walls, then me, seeing as how I'm never human and never light, I'll literally explode into photons until it stops. In that form though, I can use a good ability of mine though, so watch yourself.
Tell me a little about yourself: I was born as the only man in my Lightrunner heritage. I came up poor because we are subhumans. That means that because we have a power, we are a problem, but everyone else has a problem. I don't know...of course and went to the worst schools and it sucked. Everything I know I tought myself with the help of older kids who tought me how to play Chess. Love it. School tought me nothing and so...I dropped out of it. Continuing on, my father saw that I posessed great talent in tactical and strategic areas. Even fighting. I use my own style, but once again, I digress. I now work for the Vackel army as it's general. I'd be nice to be the leader though. I think that for the hundreds of wars me and Fayte of won, we deserve something.

At Age 7:
User Image

At Age 17:
User Image

At Age 20:
User Image

Anything else you want to tell me?: When a certain power of mine is activated, I can see for about two kilometers in all directions. Cool right?

Do you remember your original name?: -plywood_platypus-
What are you called in this world?: Sumiko Tomoko
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: girl of course
How long have you existed?: 7—17—20
What race do you reside from?: human
What are you like?: I am very responsible and wise. I work hard to keep things going smoothly. There are sometimes when I do like to get away from my work, but since I'm the adviser I don't get to very often. I normally am never late. that's all for now, you'll see more of my personality later.
Do you hold any specific rank?: Lord Fayte's adviser
What are your talents?: I can think of many strategies for almost anything. I also have a fantastic memory. I am very flexible and I can also cook a gourmet meal from scratch.
What Element resides inside of you?: wind
Do you possess any special gifts?: I have the ability to read people's movements and feel when others are around, thanks to my control over wind.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: yes I have one in the shape of a pure crystal ring. It can break apart and turn into about 100 short, sharp blades.
What do you fight with?: I fight with my fragment and the wind that I control.
What breaks you down?: well using my fragment takes a huge strain on me, so I can't using it for that long. Also if all of the blades get broken, then my fragment is no more. I'm not that fast without the use of the wind, so I can get caught if you get passed my attacks(when im not using my wind of course).
Tell me a little about yourself: My father was apart of the Vackel military and my mother was very supportive of that, even though she knew the risks. One day though my father was sent off to fight in a small war, but latter we got a letter telling us that he had died. My mother was so torn and soon she could no longer take care of me and had to stay in a nursing home. Before her father died though, he managed to help save a young man and this young man was of a Noble family. He and his wife decided to adopt me when they heard about my mother no longer being able to take care of me. They gave me a special education and a fragment. It took me a while, but soon I was able to tap into its powers. When I was old enough, I became the adviser for Lord Fayte.
at 7 years
at 17 years
at 20 years

What are you called in this world?: Destiny Staria
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: I'm a girl...
How long have you existed?: 6/16/19
What race do you reside from?: I am Human
What are you like?: Well many people will describe me as patient and kind of soft spoken...I just feel that I keep what I think inside, until I feel it's neccessary to be said. I'm not exactly the extravert, but if someone took the time out to know me, or was really close to me, they would know I would defend them to the death.
Do you hold any specific rank?: Priestess
What are your talents?: Well...I never tend to think of these as talents, but I am well read on different languages, and I can speek up to five. I have a talent of calming others spirits by being a listener and I'm pretty good at giving advice.
What Element resides inside of you?: The element that resides in me is Quintessence...the "force" that gives the other elements their power. It gives life to inanimate objects or restores things to their natural state. In a defensive setting, it acts as a roulette wheel, choosing a random element for me to defend myself with.
Do you possess any special gifts?: Well..my gifts are strange..but then again..I am too...well I have the uncanny ability of possession...meaning, I can litteraly step into someone and take control of their body for a limited amount of time. I also can purify tainted objects are peole, removing the negative or bad energy from them. I aslo can glide.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: Yes...I have a fragment that was blessed by the oracle years ago, it is a simple necklace to the untrained eye... but it basicly is a link to my lineage. Everytime someone dies in my family who possess the fragment, an attribute is passed into the fragment, turning into a special creature I can use to summon,so far I have 4 that I know of.
What do you fight with?: I carry a staff, that's about all I'm good at.
What breaks you down?: Physically I'm not as strong as others, using hand to hand combat. I'm not much of a defensive fighter and often have to have others fight for me, since Quintessence isn't the most reliable element to have. Using my spiritual powers drain me and I can become very sick as well.
Tell me a little about yourself: Well...I was born in Vackel, but I never knew my parents. They were killed...nobody tells me how though. Fayte's father took me in as one of their own, the only thing I had with me was the necklace that hung around my small neck. When I was able to learn how to walk and talk, I was immediately put into training of the spiritual arts, being guided, it seemed that my abilites were here to bring life and keep order. Fayte gave advice and played with me as if I was his sister and I enjoyed his company and actually caring for me. I was soon told, that I was going to be a priestess and they knew I was going to be one because of one rogue strand of white hair. I was told eventually all of my hair will turn white...it's a sign of purity...As of late though...I want Fayte to view me as more than just a "kid sister" and see me, how I see him...I don't know where my destiny lies...but...I'm sure I'm here for a purpose.
Step closer let me see your face: age 6:User Image
age 16: User Image
Age 18: User Image
Anything else you want to tell me?: I'm the one who sends and performs funerals..guiding souls to the other realm of the farplane...

Do you remember your original name?: 15dark_thorn_rose
What are you called in this world?: Mystearica Vonvoltaire
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: I'm a Girl
How long have you existed?: 9:15:20
What race do you reside from?: Mermaid/Human (I can turn myself into a Human)
What are you like?: I'm sweet,friendly,shy
Do you hold any specific rank?: Water Guardian
What are your talents?: I Play different Instruments.... What do you want me to play? Also good in cooking when i'm in my human form
What Element resides inside of you?: I've Mastered and Control Water-(through ice)
Do you possess any special gifts?: Well let me see I can turn myself to human one of the best special gifts other mermaids can't unless they would drink a potion or something,Reading other people's mind,I can tell if your lying
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: Well If I have to tell then yes... The Fragment Aquatalica since I was known in My Under The Sea Life The Fragment was given or Acquire to Me By The Oracle of course.... I can't even believe it myself....
What do you fight with?: Well in land I Do Swords from the Fragment and In Water My Staff of course that includes My abilities
What breaks you down?: Well when a mother topic is been talked about my mother died already and My Fragment It takes a lot of Energy from me
Tell me a little about yourself: Well A girl well a mermaid girl is born in Vackel. My Mother died already, My only family is My Father. And yes about the Fragment I Acquire it from The Oracle’s Gauntlet A head piece Its color is violet.... I was taught well in mermaid ways and human ways so i got two in me... It was hard at first but hey I grew up Lady like.... When I was ready then their i got the fragment

9 Years old: User Image

17 years old: User Image

20 years old My Human Form: User Image

Anything else you want to tell me?: Well don't forget My Name

Celarius

Do you remember your original name?: Strawberry_delight2127
What are you called in this world?: Silvetriaen (Silver) Eywen
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: Girl
How long have you existed?: 8:18:21
What race do you reside from?: Elven/Human
What are you like?: Even though I am young, I am wiser than most middle-aged people. Given my race I can take in a lot of knowledge in a short time. I have been told I'm sarcastic and fun, and that I'm always optimistic, always seeing the good in people and situations.
Which kingdom do you call home?: Celarius
Do you hold any specific rank?: Lady of Celarius
What are your talents?: I have a beautiful singing voice, and a great memory. I still remember my second birthday.
What Element resides inside of you?: Ice/Temperature control - can only make things cooler, but to any extent.
Do you possess any special gifts?: Enhanced Reflexes, and the power to Shape Shift into any living thing.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: I acquired a fragment from the oracle that I made into a tiara. It has the power to give the wearer the knowledge to understand and speak any language and become very powerful in persuading and convincing people into doing what they would like.
What do you fight with?: I usually stay traditional with a bow and arrow, but also have a gun or two strapped to my thighs, just in case.
What breaks you down?: I'm completely scared of spiders and I'm claustrophobic. Also, when I get burned or touch something hot, its extremely painful and my powers are usually less effective, until my wounds are healed.
Tell me a little about yourself: I was born to an elven mother and a human father, and of course to royalty. My father died when I was 17, and that caused my mother to run away to start a new life. That meant for me to take the crown. I haven't seen my mother since. Of course, at my age, I was more interested in seeing the world, and traveled to the Oracle’s Gauntlet to try to acquire a powerful fragment. When I did, I never knew that It would affect my life so much, and keep peace in Celarius.
8: User Image
18: User Image
21: User Image

Anything else you want to tell me?: I have a pet leopard named Shadow, he is completely protective of me, and never leaves my side.

Do you remember your original name?: Dante_Shadowolf
What are you called in this world?: Valen Locksmith
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: Boy
How long have you existed?: 10/20/23
What are you like?: Warm-hearted, curious and adventurous
Do you hold any specific rank?: None
What are your talents?: I like to think that I'm quite the drummer
What Element resides inside of you?: Fire
Do you possess any special gifts?: I have a great resistance to fire
Nature's Link - It can imbue anything and anyone with the dominant element in its immediate area, inanimate objects are easier to imbue with though as when it comes to living entities it usually drains Valen of his energy a few seconds after the imbuement, it must also stay attached to that object for it to last it. Takes the form of a crystal necklace that changes color in accordance to the element. Was given to him by his father before he left him and his mother
What do you fight with?:
Custom-made Revolver - Can withstand any element imbued within it. Can also be fitted with specially made rounds.
Knuckle/Short Sword - A sturdy short sword with a hand guard that acts as knuckles.
What breaks you down?: I only have two unique weaknesses. First, throwing cold water at me gives me a really high fever that lasts for a bout 3 days or so, probably because my Fire element. Last and perhaps the most fatal, exposure to chaotic elements causes my Nature's Link to malfunction and imbue me with those elements, this causes a heck of a lot of physical pain as well as mental trauma.
Tell me a little about yourself: Valen's parent hail from Celarius and Damascus, his mother was a villager in Celarius and his father happened to have visited Celarius in his travels. Valen was a child out of wedlock and it was because of this that he was bit of an outcast, his mother loved him though. After some time, Valen grew tired of the way his own people treated him and ventured outside of Celarius, his goal to be able to find some place where no one knows about his past.
[Age 10]
[Age 20]
[Age 23]
Anything else you want to tell me?:

Continued on neaxt page.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 pm
(( Well the other page ran out of room literally....so I have to move the rest of the profiles onto this page, if you don't see yours then please send it to me again some near the very end were lost when the page started to overflow..... ))

Do you remember your original name?: Chris Shadowheart
What are you called in this world?: Kendal Shadowheart
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: I am a boy
How long have you existed?: 6, 16, 19
What race do you reside from?: I am from an ancient race of divine beings known as Eidolons. My race can disguise themselves as humans or be in their divine form.
What are you like?: I am protective and loyal to his friends and allies. I have a strong sence of justice and have a bit of a temper which occasionally gets me in over my head. When I lose my temper I become ruthless and wont stop until I either return to my sences or my oponent is down.
Which kingdom do you call home?: None at the moment
Do you hold any specific rank?: Unknown
What are your talents?: Quick thinker, inventive, agile, and intuitive
What Element resides inside of you?: Spirit
Do you possess any special gifts?: Psionic Abilities, Summoning, Spell casting, Able to summon wings at will, and Particle manipulation I can use this to phase through objects, make blasts, make beams, and slow or reflect objects and attacks but takes alot of energy to reflect them
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: not yet
What do you fight with?: A mysterious whip blade known as the lightning lash
What breaks you down?: Hates the cold, Over exhurting himself, Close range fighting is harder for him
Tell me a little about yourself: I can't remember most of my past including my own race. To my knowledge I am a human but for as long as I can remember I have been able to talk to creatures of the spirit relm. I can't help but feel that they have hidden something from me. I have pretty much raised myself since I have never really fit in anywhere. I now seek to find out who I am and where I'm from.
Human sad Only they have my avi's wings which can be made to appear at will)
6 years old
16 years old
19 years old
Divine:
Anything else you want to tell me?: For now I can only enter my divine form unless I am in a high emotion sitiuation.

Do you remember your original name?: 00neva00
What are you called in this world?: Kaori Katsumi
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: I am positive that I'm a girl
How long have you existed?: 13•23•26
What race do you reside from?: Kitsune
What are you like?: I am kind and gentle but when provoked I can put up one heck of a fight. Even though I am independent, I do work well with others. I am very close to my home and care for the people that live here. I don't always fight because I don't want people to have to always rely on me, but I always am ready to help out the people of Celarius.
Do you hold any specific rank?: I am known by most as the forest spirit
What are your talents?: I can cook any stew you ask me to. If you call howling singing, then I'm great at singing. I have a talent for being able to retain a lot of knowledge.
What Element resides inside of you?: blue fire.
Do you possess any special gifts?: I have control over what my fire burns and what it does not. I have very powerful hearing thanks to my ears and a sensitive nose that can smell almost every little thing. And impressive speed. I can also turn into a human(although I still like to show off my ears and sharp teeth)
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: I am sorry, but I have none
What do you fight with?: My lovely sharpened claws and my blue fire
What breaks you down?: Having a sensitive nose may back fire if I come in contact with a sharp smell such as vinegar or sulfur. I get woozy and may even pass out from the smell. The same goes with my hearing. If something is to loud I will be forced to cover my ears and my body stiffens up, making me completely helpless. The element I control is unpredictable, It will appear right when I ask it to, but most times it takes a while. I still havn't been able to fully master my power.
Tell me a little about yourself: Well of course I am a Kitsune or a mythical and magical fox. I own a small cottage like home located somewhere deep in the forest of Celarius. I did have a friend that was a kitsune like me, but sadly she died of a terrible illness. I have yet to find another like myself. Its quiet sad, I know, but I've learned to deal with it. I have been called the forest spirit, but I'm no spirit. I just like living deep inside the forest. And unlike those rumors I don't really help out the animals and the forest grow healthy. Even thought I live in Celarius, I do love to travel to Vackle to see all the knew technology they have come out with.
{Kitsune form}
Human forms
age 13
age 23
age 26
Anything else you want to tell me?: The older, wiser and more powerful I become is shown by the number of tails I have(can have up to nine). At age thirteen I have two tails. At age twenty-three I have six. And at age twenty-six I have eight.

Do you remember your original name?:
egypteyes
What are you called in this world?:
Ashford Jones
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?:
Is it hard to tell that I'm a girl?
How long have you existed?:
4:14:17
What race do you reside from?:
I am an Aquarius ~ No, that's not my sign. I'm a type of water fairy and demon hybrid.
What are you like?:
I think that I'm bipolar. I can have terrible mood swings when I'm disturbed by something, but most of the time I have a bubbly personality, and I have nothing against violence. I love to fight! It's brings such a great adrenaline rush!
Which kingdom do you call home?:
Celarius
Do you hold any specific rank?:
Archer
What are your talents?:
I'm in the talent of show-biz! I sing, play lots of string and woodwind instruments, and I love to act! You gotta problem with that?
What Element resides inside of you?:
I let the rain come down and wash away my sanity ~ If you didn't catch that, I can manipulate water. And, if I'm strong enough, I can make it rain, even a thunderstorm!
Do you possess any special gifts?:
I can manipulate water into any form it can take and move it to my will, and I can do the same with darkness. I also have the gift of flight, and can breathe underwater.
I am, dear sir. I have a Fragment that takes the form of a bow. No, not a ribbon, you dunce! A bow and a quiver of arrows kind of bow! Goodness... My bow can make my arrow hit home every time! It never misses! And if I ever run out of arrows, this thing is strong enough to whack someone over the head with! It's just the best!
What do you fight with?:
Well, my bow, and I have this super nifty spear! I'm a good shot, if I do say so myself!
What breaks you down?:
Well, I think that you should keep fire and too much light away from me, and I'm super protective of loved ones, so I guess if you hurt them, you're hurting me.
Tell me a little about yourself:
Not much to tell. I was raised in the forest and waters around Celarius, and when I was old enough (I think I was 13?), I enlisted myself into the army as a Junior Archer. Within a year and a half, I was captain of the Archery Squad, and proud of it! For my, ahem, great talents, I was awarded with my Bow Fragment. I guess you could say that I'm kind of like a legend in Celarius, heh! A year after that, when my wings were finally big enough to let me really fly, not hover, my mother and father started training me how to use my powers that I was born with, and I excelled in that greatly, as well. You'd think I'd have been doing this since I was born! Although, I'm starting to become bored with quiet life in Celarius, and I'm venturing out to travel the world by myself.
Age 4 ~ I was starting to get some power
Age 14 ~ My wings started growing in!
Age 17 ~ I am at full power now!
My mother is a Water Fairy, and my father is sort of royalty in the demonic realm where they both live currently. Every once in a while, I have to make trips to the demonic realm to take care of things, because apparently over there, I'm considered a princess, or something like that. Also, whenever I'm there, Dad flaunts his wealth a little too much, showering me with dresses and gifts and such. He's a real softy for a demon, but he can be super intimidating. I inherited his harshness and fighting skills, and my mothers talents and archery skills.

Do you remember your original name?: Little_Kokeshi_Doll
What are you called in this world?: Mai Kendalyn
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: I am a woman thank you.
How long have you existed?: 10:20:23
What race do you reside from?: I am a Draconian
What are you like?: I am a hard worker, and well-liked by my co-workers. I tend to get teased a lot by my friends and try to tease back in good fun. However, the politics of the nations and their histories are always plaguing my thoughts. I’m quite the tom boy, well, I have to be with my line of work. I don’t often get to dress like a girl or even look like a girl much anymore, and I jump at the chance to be as beautiful on the outside like all those upper-class citizens. But even if I get to dress up like a woman every now and then, I have more trouble breaking my tomboyish attitude as being “one of the guys”.
Which kingdom do you call home?: I am from Damascus
Do you hold any specific rank?: General Labourer, Repair and Machinist
What are your talents?: I wouldn’t really call them talents, but I like to think I’m pretty good at cooking, along with the tasks of general trade, and running.
What Element resides inside of you?: I do not control any one element in the sense of nature.
Do you possess any special gifts?: Manipulation of molecules = control over the periodic table. Whilst this creates a great deal of effort. My specialization rests in manipulating metals and the basic elements. I also have training in martial arts, both with weapons and hand-to-hand combat techniques.
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: I only hand one fragment. It gives me the gift of transformation.
What do you fight with?: I fight with one semi-automatic hand gun, and a ninjato sword.
What breaks you down?: Using my powers or the fragment too much will deplete me of energy. I am also afraid of being the only one of my kind to exist. Outwardly, my fears are slimy things, and insects that are about a foot long.
Tell me a little about yourself: Well lets see. If I can recall back on my memories correctly. I was 10 years old when my mother came to me with a family heirloom. It was my fragment. I remember she told me to always keep it safe, and that it will help me in the future. I didn’t understand what she meant very well, and just kept her promise because I was trying to be a good kid. Well. She died soon after with the hope that I would continue on the Draconian race that is on the brink of extinction. So I was trusted with a human family in Damascus where I grew up from then on, hiding the fact that I am not a human being. I got into doing a lot of hard labour for the major industries, mostly ore processing and refining. My specialty has been in the last few years mostly machine and equipment repairs.
Me at 10 years old.
Me at 20 years old.
Me at 23 years old.
Anything else you want to tell me?: My wings sprout from my back when needed, and disappear as feathers made of light floating up individually into the air, like the draconian race in the Escaflowne series.
(The Actual Size of My Wings)

What are you called in this world?: Lilith
Forgive me but are you a boy or a girl?: Take a wild guess Einstein, I'm a freaking girl
How long have you existed?: I really don't have an age, if you would say how long I've been in this physical world then I'm 12, but seeing how I'm a part of morrigan...I would be 18
What race do you reside from?: Succubus incarnate
What are you like?: Well, if I like you, I can be actually be a nice and kindhearted girl. Everyone else may see me as childish or a brat, but I could care less...I'm kind of selfish as well.
Which kingdom do you call home?: Nowhere...
Do you hold any specific rank?: I swear I think I'm a slave to Morrigan
What are your talents?: I'm a good tracker and I'm pretty fast. I have an artistic side as well, but too bad you won't get to see it.
What Element resides inside of you?: Aura (has a fire like reaction sometimes)
Do you possess any special gifts?: I can fly, shift my wings into weapons, (I know just like Morrigan) but this is where the fun comes in. I can alter my physical to that of a diamond substance. I can shapeshift (perfect replica down the to the cell) and I posses Chaos Magic (you'll learn what that is soon enough)
Are you connected to any of the countless fragments?: No I do not...but that doesn't mean I won't get one.
What do you fight with?: I use my wings for my weapons, anything I can imagine.
What breaks you down?: Well look at Morrigan, if anything I'd say she has the power to be my weakness. I'm obsessive with my behavior, If I want it, I have to have it.
Tell me a little about yourself: Well let's keep it short. I was created really by Morrigan's father himself and that of Fayte's father of course with the dimension crap. Any rate, I'm a third of Morrigan's true power and when her father extracted that from her, he placed me into a pocket dimension. But I began to gain conciousness and here I am...I can't stand Morrigan though...
Step closer let me see your face: Lilith
Chaotic Adult Form

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:11 pm
Chapter 1: Sweet Beginnings, the Friendships That Would Last.

Fayte stretched his arms over his head as a small yawn escaped his lips. He wiped the sand from his drooping eyes. Looking around his room he watched the white light of the sun as it breached his curtains. " Open. " He said as the halfway closed panels over his windows opened revealing his beautiful soon to be city. He smiled and reached over pressing a small button his floating sphere of a clock.Leaping out of bed he smiled again, today Leon and Kristen would both be home, it was a rare event for them both to return. Upon their arrival his father and Mother were to meet the Lord and Lady of Damascus to discuss some sort of trading bargain that he was to young to understand. He laughed lightly as a screen which was gently placed on his wall was turned on revealing one of their maids, she greeted Fayte and told him that breakfast was ready. " Alright thank you Theresa I will be down in a little bit. " He walked away from the screen and began to pick up two odd gadgets that were placed on his desk, he also picked up a scrap of paper that had been placed on his desk. Running downstairs Fayte was greeted by the many maids and butlers that were in their survace. Fayte of course greeted them all before entering the dining hall, to see both of his parents happily talking about some foreign affairs, as of this point their world was for the most part in peace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:42 pm
"One....two...c'mon son, you can do it!" Akatan thrusted his small fists forward and beads of sweat lept off of his seemingly frail arms with each repitition. His eyes, purely white to show his heritage, are focused on a flame before him that reluctant in being doused. They reflect off of his porcelain orbs and seem to be, in his eyes, a flame of hope, courage and power. He punches harder, trying to knock the flame out. He was not to move until it dispersed so he punched more and his father watched him. This trial had been going on four hours now. From late last night to now to be exact. His drive was his family. His brother and unborn sister. They were poor, weak...all of it. But he wasn't. The flame still remained...  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image

"Uh...not again Daddy" a young voice could be heard. "One more time darling...you can't be weak" the male voice said. The young girl looked at the target she was assigned as focused her right arm outwards, creatinga few sparks. "You have to get stronger...dear...make it stronger" he yelled. The blue sparks began to crackle as a stream of lightning was sent, hitting the target with great accuracy. It began to incenerate as she was being praised by her father. The young girl's name was Morrigan, a beauty in her own right...a child of passion....a child of destiny.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 pm
"Well... that's everything then." Valen spoke as he closed his bag with a faint smile. Standing up he slinged it over his shoulder which caused him to fall over and accidentally spill all of the bag's contents.

"You're still not done packing?" his mom spoke as she entered his room. Gasping at the sight of his mess she proceeded to help her son out. "Dear, oh dear, are you sure you'll be alright?" she asked as she finished fixing his things.

Valen nodded in response as he slinged his bag over his shoulder again, it was much lighter now so he didn't fall down. He walked with his mom to the end of the village, avoiding the townsfolk altogether. He took a deep breath and said his final farewell to his mother.

"Are you sure about this? Damascus is a long way ahead." his mother spoke worried for his son.

"I'll be fine... somehow. And besides, staying here isn't an option." he paused for a bit before finally turning around and making his way out of the village. "Bye mom, I hope your life gets better without me." he whispered to himself.

(From Celarius heading to Damascus on foot... just thought I'd clarify.)  

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:29 pm
"Almost..." Akatan's punches increase in speed and a torrent of perspiration falls onto the floor and onto the flame that seemed to be stronger than he. "C'mon...." He leaned forward and what was once a flurry of punches was now a blur of fists. He was becoming relentless and the veins in his eyes became visible against the lavender backdrop. His genetic trait was manifesting. His father was watching, his hands clasped for joy, but it was all a show. The flame was a substance called Everburn. It would never go out until it's wick burned into the wax. Akatan, unlike the flame eventually burned out. On his knees, he looks up at the flame. "Why? Why won't you go out?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff