Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
what would you do if you found Death Note? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enchanted Puppet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:34 am
what would you do if you found Death Note?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:26 am
Write two people name I DON'T like and be happy after... 3nodding  

xAishiteru_Sakurax

The name is L Lawliet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 am
i would write all the mean peoples in my school! >=D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 am
xAishiteru_Sakurax
Write two people name I DON'T like and be happy after... 3nodding

lol! xD  

The name is L Lawliet
Crew

Enchanted Puppet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:49 am
The name is L Lawliet
i would write all the mean peoples in my school! >=D

Hahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm
i would write down the names of every one i hate...and make their deaths painful as hell  

Zayt liongod
Crew

Enchanted Puppet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:37 pm
Zayt liongod
i would write down the names of every one i hate...and make their deaths painful as hell

ok. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:39 pm
I would put everyones name that are mean!! > biggrin  

Osculable

Aeyoces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:18 pm
oh dear god, so many possibilities, i would probably start with criminals, making their deaths as painful as possible and make them suffer, then move on to local gang members and drug dealers around the area, painful, slow deaths. then after that start cleaning up society, pretty much like kira, just much,much more painful for the victims,and without the god complex  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 am
genesis505
oh dear god, so many possibilities, i would probably start with criminals, making their deaths as painful as possible and make them suffer, then move on to local gang members and drug dealers around the area, painful, slow deaths. then after that start cleaning up society, pretty much like kira, just much,much more painful for the victims,and without the god complex

yeah pretty like kira, and maybe you'll end up like him.(that wasen't a mean way to say it)  

Enchanted Puppet
Crew

Aeyoces

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:08 pm
xxx_princess maria_xxx
genesis505

yeah pretty like kira, and maybe you'll end up like him.(that wasen't a mean way to say it)

I doubt that would happen, if i had a deathnote, i would have no intention of becoming a god, which is what led Light to borderline insanity, when people seem to be getting to close to the truth, I would burn all evidence, since they couldn't convict me with no proof  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:03 pm
genesis505
xxx_princess maria_xxx
genesis505

I doubt that would happen, if i had a deathnote, i would have no intention of becoming a god, which is what led Light to borderline insanity, when people seem to be getting to close to the truth, I would burn all evidence, since they couldn't convict me with no proof

phew! not killing them! that's good! ^_^  

Enchanted Puppet
Crew

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:54 pm
If I found a Death Note, I would write down the names of major criminals making their deaths painful, then going smaller and making it down my community.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:07 pm
World_of_Randomx7
If I found a Death Note, I would write down the names of major criminals making their deaths painful, then going smaller and making it down my community.

you deserve a cookie, a huge one.  

Aeyoces

Enchanted Puppet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:15 pm
World_of_Randomx7

wow, that was smart. xD  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces