Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

When he notices Sky beginning to fall asleep, he nods softly. It was time for him to rest as well. So, he stands up slowly, kissing Sky's forehead sweetly before walking over to the unoccupied bed next to hers and lays down. He falls asleep almost instantly, but his body is still on high alert in case enemies decide to attack the base.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:40 am
Vincent Pandorum

"Death is nothing more then a dream"

User Image
(hey can someone tell me whats going on cause i been a while and im still in my jail cell)  

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image
Roku watched Sky and the boy she was with through his spirit. He had noticed how she still hadn't healed,and smiled,knowing these were side effects of taking so many hits from Muramasa. He didn't know if she would ever heal again,but decided to watch her and take note. She would become his test subject. He smiled sinisterly as he heard the boy she was with say he'd come after him. In fact,Roku was itching for another fight and couldn't wait till one of these two healed so he could test his newly discovered powers. He stepped in the room and noticed they hadn't noticed anything or sensed anything. 'There's the possibility they'll notice me later... he thought to himself as he walked around them,noting how they comforted each other.'I guess im willing to take that possibility head on..' he said as he watched them,smiling and plotting the whole time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 am
((is this rp dead?))  

iiDeathStarTakeOver

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out