Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Most Epic Cosplays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which do u think is better?
  old school cosplays
  popular character cosplays
  great make-up cosplay
  detailed armor
View Results

Ralyle

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 pm
I am working on paiting one of Ichigo's masks perfectly on my face or doing Ogichi's make up under a mask of the hollow with my own hair dyed like it underneath an orange wig. I would love to do it for a masquerade!!! ^0^ And wow! This Con-Nichiwa I saw THE coolest Seto Kaiba who made everyone laugh and was so awesome! ^0^ I wish I had pics! ^0^ Check out the convention story area for what Seto did! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Beautiful Chii cosplay. She was so friendly too, and the detail in her costume was more amazing up close - all those ribbons and frills. xD  

chobits_chii123

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm
Phyre Nyx
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Parlé Productions so far- the creators of Demyx Time and The Sora Show.

Not only are they INSANELY funny, but they all have really good costumes- and they make most of them themselves.
Just thought I'd point them out. smile

I love Kelly and Jen! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:41 pm
Call me a pervert, but, I think crossplays are hilarious and awesome!! xD
Hatsune Miku
Crossplay!
Note: many crossplays fail.
I saw this reaaally pretty girl dressed in red loli at a recent con. She had such a pretty face and gorgeous hair. I asked for a hug (cuz' I have a habit of hugging every random person I see at cons xDDD) and she just nodded. Her chest was literally a board, and when my other cosplay buddies asked for a picture, a REALLY deep, "Yeah, Sure. How's this (pose, peace sign)?" came out. I finally realised...holy sheet. This is a dude (with some extra questions, lol). It was awesome though! And after a while of shock and staring, I remembered I was crossplaying too x3.  

ghosteroni

Newbie Noob

PandaTeddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:49 pm
hiphopopotomous
Hatsune Miku
Crossplay!
I saw this reaaally pretty girl dressed in red loli at a recent con. She had such a pretty face and gorgeous hair. I asked for a hug (cuz' I have a habit of hugging every random person I see at cons xDDD) and she just nodded. Her chest was literally a board, and when my other cosplay buddies asked for a picture, a REALLY deep, "Yeah, Sure. How's this (pose, peace sign)?" came out. I finally realised...holy sheet. This is a dude (with some extra questions, lol). It was awesome though! And after a while of shock and staring, I remembered I was crossplaying too x3.

Ah, I've seen the second one before. He's soo pretty! X3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm
PandaTeddy
hiphopopotomous
Hatsune Miku
Crossplay!

Ah, I've seen the second one before. He's soo pretty! X3
I agree and that is coming form a straight guy. I showed my sis the pic and she thought it was a cute girl.  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Neveryoumind22Woot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:27 pm
Awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:11 pm
K master of flames
http://images.cosplay.com/photos/22/2261342.jpg
The pyramid head is a very close friend of mine (incase u can't c the clock says ra.pe instead of a numbers)
Lol I love his clock heart  

SaltyCheerio

Witty Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

puffinseatmuffins

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:50 pm
hmmm... best cosplay i've seen was Fai and Kurogane
from Tsubasa reservoir chronicles.

so awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:22 pm
This image is from 2004, but I have to post it here. I think these two girls did an AMAZING job of their cosplays. I have yet to see a better cosplayer for Belle, hers was next to perfect.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/R_Winner/Anime/Anime Evolution 2004/Belleanduhh.jpg  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:53 pm
Tr-ee
K master of flames
http://images.cosplay.com/photos/22/2261342.jpg
The pyramid head is a very close friend of mine (incase u can't c the clock says ra.pe instead of a numbers)
Lol I love his clock heart
well if u want 1 he does sell them 2. They are only in black (he only made 1 pink 1 4 a friend).  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff