Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Best Reading Ever Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:02 pm
Collowrath
TeaDidikai
Collowrath

Heh, that's not necessary. I wouldn't begin to know how to conduct my end of that relationship yet. >.<
You'd work that out with him.
Something tells me he doesn't act toward me the way he acts toward, say, his Catholic friend that he priests for.

This of course is all dependent on him being willing in the first place, but you gotta ask to know.

Then again, if you just aren't looking for someone to fill that role, that's fine too.

Heh, I don't think I'm quite ready to be looking for someone to fill that role yet. As I said, I'm not sure how to even fit myself in yet or where my responsibilities lie, in such a relationship or in my tradition itself, so I don't really have a starting point.

I still have work to do in that department. >.<
That much is reasonable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:06 pm
TeaDidikai
That much is reasonable.

Thank you for understanding, and thank you for the offer. It means a lot that you would offer to introduce me, even if I'm not ready for it yet.  

Collowrath

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:14 pm
Collowrath

Thank you for understanding, and thank you for the offer. It means a lot that you would offer to introduce me, even if I'm not ready for it yet.
Happy to.

The only confusion was that I didn't get from your first couple posts you weren't ready. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 pm
TeaDidikai
Collowrath

Happy to.

The only confusion was that I didn't get from your first couple posts you weren't ready. gonk

I'm sorry. whee I should work on being more... frank?  

Collowrath

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 pm
I've only ever done a Tarot reading twice, and it was with a deck my boyfriend has here. I have no idea of its accuracy or its "tarot lineage" so to speak.

I think we did the Romany spread? Which ever it was, it was three rows, one for past, present, and future, with the columns being the aspects of family, love life, and so on. Seems like I recall the Tower and Death cards showing up in both. On the second occasion Death was up-side-down, and I've forgotten what that meant.

I honestly couldn't say what was my best reading, largely because it was a greenhorn's curiosity mostly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:07 pm
i have tried both runes and tarot cards, personally, and have had my palm read once while in new orleans, it was more for fun than anything. i'd have to say that my favorite form is tarot. my favorite spread really just depends on the situation. i have about 15 different spreads written in my journal, but the one i tend to use most is the celtic cross spread. i like that it gives so much information as opposed to, say, the three card spread.

i have had a couple of decks and have used a few others (with permission from owners, of course), but the one that i have now has always given me accurate readings. even when they don't give me the answers to the question i ask, they always seem to give me the answers to a more prominent issue that i'm dealing with. more than once i have predicted my having to move at a time when i felt settled and comfortable in my lifestyle.

my most memorable accurate readings are too personal to post.  

whiporwill-o

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces