Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[PRP] The Sky Is Crying (Aulii'Naia & Lulua'line & Ayunken-) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 pm
Lulua'line loved watching her kids become happy. She would hate to see an ounce of pain in their lovely eyes. So pretty they were, every last one of them. She smiled as she watched the two look at the water. Not really saying anything but letting them figure stuff out was what was best for them right now. She'd just watch and make sure that they didn't get hurt.

Ayunken looked at his sister. "Because, maybe they live somewhere else too." He said with sticking his tongue out at her. Sisters could be so difficult. He lashed his tail and looked back into the puddle. Of course he didn't see anything, but he was hoping he would. Maybe they were sleeping in the earth? He had an urge to dig in the puddle, but the thought of being wet stopped him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Aulii frowned at Ayunken. "But if they lived somewhere else too, that means they have to live here or else they would just live somewhere else." It was cub-logic at best, and to be honest, it did confuse Aulii a bit but it sounded like it could make sense, which was all that mattered, right? She peeked back into the water, trying to find what it was their mother had been speaking about, but couldn't spot anything.

Maybe her brother was right and they couldn't find it in these puddles? That was disappointing. She felt a little pout tugging at her face, but shook it away quickly. She believed Mama, so she would keep looking. She squinted, her version of concentrating very hard.

Velveteen Angel

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:32 pm
Lulua'line smiled at her cubs. She remembered when she'd fight over silly things that at the time seemed like the biggest thing in the world. It was amusing now that she thought about it, but then it was a life or death type of thing. "Well, you can't always expect to find things so easily" She told them with a nod "If you look hard enough, then you'll find what you're looking for."

Ayunken-vanzan eyed the both of them. So in what momma was saying, he was right in a way? He had a smug look upon his face. "I bet I can find something before you, Aulii!" He said with a smirk. He was gonna find it all. Long before she ever could! Even if it meant that he had to dig to get it.... In that nasty wet... stuff that he didn't want to touch at all. Ewwww.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Her head was tilted to the side as she listened to her mother talk, a curious expression on her face. Well, she'd just have to look harder, she thought to herself, determined to find whatever it was that her mother was talking about.
Aulii pouted at her brother's smirk. "Nuh-uh! I bet I'll find it way before you," she retorted and returned her gaze to the water. She didn't think to dig in the wet stuff, but she placed her face so close to the waters edge that her nose got wet, but she didn't move back.Everything in the water was murky and a bit of a blur at being this close, so it didn't help her any.

Velveteen Angel

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:42 pm
Ayunken stuck his tongue out at her again. "No, no, no!" He told her when she said she was going to beat him. He was better, she was a girl! "I'm better then you. Just admit it already!" He told her before jumping to his own puddle and looking in it. He poked the water with a claw before looking at his sister to see what she was doing.

Their mother just watched them calmly, not getting totally involved with their activities. She wanted them to bond, rather then her being completely involved with it. Ayunken wasn't exactly the best social one out of her cubs. This would help, she hoped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:40 pm

"No way!" Aulii pouted. "I'm just as better as you!" She watched him jump into his puddle and needed no extra inspiration to do the same and jump into hers. She splashed around a bit, before peering back down at the water, as if hoping she would scare out whatever the creatures were. Maybe they'd come out if she messed up their water?
She glanced at her brother, to check to make sure he wasn't doing something that was working, or that he hadn't found anything.
She childishly poked her tongue out at him, joking as a cub would and meaning no offense by it.

Velveteen Angel

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:39 pm
"I'm totally better then you! You'll see!" He said as he started to dig in the mud. There had to be something in this. The water went from being completely clear to murky and hard to see in. It had to be the creature's doing! He knew it. He didn't even think about the mud that was the reason for the murkiness. Mud splashed on his fur, yet he seemed to not care anymore. He had a challenge, and he was gonna beat his sister. No matter what.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:48 am

Aulii splashed in her own puddle, trying to move it around and find whatever it was in there. It took her a moment or two to completely empty the puddle, all the water having splashed out around the edges of it, making mud slid into her puddle.

She paused, and stifled a giggle, as she glanced down at her paws, which were completely brown, and the splatters of mud all the way up her legs. She glanced at her mother, looking sheepish. "My puddle disappeared," she announced. "I don't think there wasn't anything in here though!" She lifted a paw, bringing it smack down on the mud, and watching it splash out and coat her paws even more.

Velveteen Angel

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 am
Ayunken looked at his sister with a disgusted look upon his face. While she had been doing that, she also got mud all over him as well. Well, that's not fun! He glared at her for a moment before looking to his own puddle. Maybe he should do the same thing so she gets what he got. He started to stomp in it to make the water fly everywhere along with whatever else was in it. The thought of finding a creature in the water now gone from his thought.

He wanted to get her muddy like she got him. It was all over his face, and his back, and now his legs yet some of the mud upon his back came off from the water splashing him.

Lulua stepped away from her children as they began to splash. She knew she'd regret it later, but she let them be kids. It wasn't something she wanted to do like her mother did. she wanted them to have fun, and be kids and enjoy the little things. Like splashing in puddles. "Guess you'll need to find another puddle, Aulii."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:31 am

Aulii felt a little guilty for having splashed her brother with mud, but it was such a funny sight that a smile quickly worked across her face, squealing as he began to stomp. Mud flung out at her, and she ducked, resulting in her squishing down into the mud below her and making her dirtier when she would have been standing up.

Her eyes lit up at her mother's words, and she smiled. "I found another puddle, Mama!" She said brightly and launched herself into her brother's puddle, barelling into him heedlessly and hopefully transfering some mud onto him.

Velveteen Angel

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:15 pm
Ayunken-vanzan gave his sister a most unfriendly glare. Of course, now it didn't matter what he did. He was covered in mud. It stuck to his fur like crazy. At least his mother could clean it off easily, he guessed. He shook his body to get as much of it off. Making him look like a huge fluff ball. His hair stuck up in all directions. He wasn't amused at all from this.

Lulua watched them from a small distance, sitting down and cleaning one of her paws, but she continued to glance over every few seconds to make sure they were okay. So she was a little over protective, but this was her first litter. They were her's, she couldn't help but to want to make sure they were okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:06 am

Aulii tried hard. She really did. B-but, her brother looked so ridiculous. She began to giggle, biting down hard on her inner cheeks, but it came bubbling out anyway. She roared with laughter at him and bent over slightly.

"B-brother, you look s-so s-s-silly!," she squealed and giggled, her voice breaking in her own laughter. She lifted her head and grinned at him. She raised a paw, it was muddy but she affectionately tried to smooth down some of his fur on his shoulder, only making it worse.

Her eyes lit up at an idea and she lent back on her back paws, moving quickly, she dropped some mud on his head, trying to stick his fur up in a mohawk. She wasn't doing it to be mean, she just wanted to have some fun and her brother really needed to lighten up. Maybe a new hair-style would help him relax a bit?

Velveteen Angel

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:11 pm
"HEY!" He yelled as she came at him with her dirty paws. No way in hell was she getting close to him, though she did, and now his hair was muddy, and sticking up in all different directions. He was not pleased, he felt like crying. How his beautiful blue coat was now a murky brown mixed with blue. He could feel the tears coming, yet he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of his tears. He glared at her, and held his tears in.

As she started to plop more mud on him, he just sat down and took it. No use in fighting it. He was dirty now. Not happy at all, and very wet... and very dirty. His mom had best clean him when they were done. Oh, he disliked his sister very much. She was having the greatest time of her life, while he... he was having the worse day of his life.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Aulii finally seemed to realise his less than happy response to her playing, and paused, her muddy paws hitting the mud with a thud as she sat back. He was glaring at her. Her ears drooped, and she looked down at her paws. Oh. Why was he glaring at her? She was only having fun. She bit the inside of her cheek, peeking up at him with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, Brother?
" She said, not exactly sure what she was apologizing for but he seemed angry at her. That meant she had to apologize, right? "I was only playing around. Look, you can put mud on me too." She held out her paws to him, offering him some of the mud which clung to them.

Velveteen Angel

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:00 pm
He eyed the mud and shook his head. He was too angry to speak, but didn't move from his spot. He was already covered in the stuff. She seemed sorry, though it wasn't enough for him. Then again, nothing was really enough for him when he was angry. He shook his body, which didn't help much either. Mud flung everywhere, and his hair seemed to stick up even more. How was he ever going to look the way he did before this happened? Well, there was a lot of water around them. Maybe he could find a deeper water puddle. Though, he wasn't about to look yet.  
[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff