Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Debate and Discussion
And he was like, George Bush doesn't care about black people Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:50 pm
Seority
and cometh, our gov. isnt HORRIBLE TERRIBLE UGLY (at least not ot me) its good enough to be called a gov. but yes i do think it has MANY MANY MANY ways that it could improve to make life nicer, but thats life i guess. ^_^'

Eh, we could have a worse government. I mean, at least we are getting screwed by our own violation, as opposed to a dictator doing it for us.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:43 am
Cometh The Inquisitor
America WILL fall and take the rest of the western world with it, and we will most likely be the generation around to see it happen. Given the current rate of societal decay and comparing it to the precendents (rome, for example) I'd say that we are in the final stages of stagnation and will fall somewhere between 30-50 years from now. This, of course, will be shortened even more (10-20 years) if China can keep up it's rapid takeover of the business market.

I agree with Cometh The Inquisitor and everything he said in this whole topic. America is leaning towards to a Depression and the fact that America is in so much debt; it could crush this whole country.  

Jedediah Smith

rftkfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:09 am
The western culture may fall. But I am not looking forward to and will not support the fall. Does the whole guild feel this way? America should fall. ? My family has lived and died for this country. I will fight till the end to make sure we survive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:56 pm
rftkfan
The western culture may fall. But I am not looking forward to and will not support the fall. Does the whole guild feel this way? America should fall. ? My family has lived and died for this country. I will fight till the end to make sure we survive.

Better to fall and have a new superpower be born to take our place (thus starting the cylce over again) then to live in this horrible stagnation that we know as america.  

ioioouiouiouio

rftkfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:06 pm
Is there any one else who feels like the inquistor? I am very american. I love my country. This is the only country in the world you can speak out like we do. I may not agree with what you say but will defend it to my dieing day your right to say it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
rftkfan
You want the fall of the western world? As the saying goes you do not like the western world or the country I love then get the hell out. and I do not mean heck.

I didn't say that I wanted western society to fall (though, some times I look at the western society and the thought crosses my mind). I merely predicted it as an inevitability and stated when I would like that inevitability to occour.

America WILL fall and take the rest of the western world with it, and we will most likely be the generation around to see it happen. Given the current rate of societal decay and comparing it to the precendents (rome, for example) I'd say that we are in the final stages of stagnation and will fall somewhere between 30-50 years from now. This, of course, will be shortened even more (10-20 years) if China can keep up it's rapid takeover of the business market.

point taken ^___^

rftkfan
Is there any one else who feels like the inquistor? I am very american. I love my country. This is the only country in the world you can speak out like we do. I may not agree with what you say but will defend it to my dieing day your right to say it.

as i said before, i believe the same as he does
we never said america should fall adn i thought i clearly said we're not trying to make it fall. we know that its falling bad already, and that its probably going to die one day.
do you study wotld history? we'll if you do, you'd know well that societies back then lasted from 100- few thousand years before dieing and something else comeing up. now in our lifetimes, expessially as americans, we dont think governments and what-not changes all so frequently, but sooner or later they do. how long has this country been up? 100-200 years? not much, but just enough to come to an end. im not saying it will happen soon, but i am saying that it WILL happen, either in my generation, or the next, or the next, and so on.
do you mind me asking you why your so into this country? whats so good about it? sure we have more rights, but look where thats got us. we learn by trial and error, and maybe this idea was wrong, but anywho.
im not trying to teach you anything, just trying to put your perspective on all this bigger by learning what me, and other ppl believe will happen. (i thought i should specify that ^__^)  

Seority

rftkfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:13 am
I have never left this country. But as an american I protect my home. I have seen alot on the eastern sea. The rights we have the fact that we are a melting pot. I work every day and am around people who have been injured in other wars and every one would do it again. They belive in this great country and so do I  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:03 pm
um... ok then. its totally your choice ^__^  

Seority

RazorGod

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:45 am
I heard a saying recently, which reminds me of our government.....

"Either the meat is rotten or it's the salt....."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:03 pm
I do not agree with some of the choices of the goverment. That is the reason we vote. We can vote someone else in a election. If you are not letting your voices be heard then that is the problem. We need better leaders. We need to vote good people in. Not trash the whole nation. We are the greatess nation ever. We need to rember it.  

rftkfan

Glorified Soul

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:09 am
rftkfan
Lets put it like it is. Mr. Bush does not give a hoot about you. Mr. Bush does not give a hoot about me. Mr Bush only cares about his own. Making himself rich. The oil crisis is a perfect example. Mr. Bush is a oil tycoon. A very rich oil tycoon. I could go on and on but I will get off this topic for a while.

How about you back up these claims with actual evidence. All I see in these "arguments" is a bunch of banter most likely fueled by propaganda.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:14 am
rftkfan
The one thing I can say is I would not be out to settle a vendita at the expense of my country. I voted against him and would do it again. We are where we do not belong. Some one said he is like hitler. I am glad he is not up for re election. Because this country could not take another term. (notice I did not cuss or use funny symbols even though I could) I have lost a friend because of this war.

We've all lost people. We've lost brave American soldiers who fought to give Iraqi people something every human being on this earth deserve -- freedom. It's time we stop being selfish, and start thinking about what's best for the world, not just what's best for our luxury.  

Glorified Soul

Partying Reveler

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:13 pm
Glorified Soul
We've all lost people. We've lost brave American soldiers who fought to give Iraqi people something every human being on this earth deserve -- freedom. It's time we stop being selfish, and start thinking about what's best for the world, not just what's best for our luxury.

Aw, come on Glorified. Haven't you been paying attention to the liberal media? Money is worth much more then freedom.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:03 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor

Aw, come on Glorified. Haven't you been paying attention to the liberal media? Money is worth much more then freedom.

lol!
Quote:
I do not agree with some of the choices of the goverment. That is the reason we vote. We can vote someone else in a election. If you are not letting your voices be heard then that is the problem. We need better leaders. We need to vote good people in. Not trash the whole nation. We are the greatess nation ever. We need to rember it.

they just put up voteing and things like that to make it seem like we are in control ^__^
and besides, do you think Kerry would of done any better? he seemed crazy to me, bush was, well, old ^__^  

Seority

Glorified Soul

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:42 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
Glorified Soul

Really? Then I guess we should leave our brothers and sisters (the Iraqi people) overseas, allowing their paramount rights be ripped away and their lives to be destroyed at the hands of terrorist cults. At least we'll have our money...  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff