Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
news on paranormal. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfpuppy_101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:43 am
Hey it's me. yes i know i have not posted in over a year but i'm back to tell of my findings.
let's started with the tail's doll curse. The tail's doll curse is a game curse that's is activated by beating sonic r on saga dream cast or pc. The sonic gems collection for the gamecube had sonic r in it that was a suppose to be a safe copy, that was untill a doll found a roundabout way of getting out. This was by playing tag with super sonic and when the doll tags him, he steals all of his energy. It is interesting but to do more research seems to be dangerous. I will need someone who beat it 100% and played tails doll tag.
The next one is the crop circle binary. It's... well it is a binary code that appeared out side a research lab. When they found it, they found that a few years ago that someone at that lab had sent out binary of our genetics and information on our planet and solar system. What we got back was interesting and This is the image of there binary on the left. The image in the middle is also a picture of maybe an alien. There was also another binary code that appeared a year later in the same field near the same date. This binary contained a message and another picture. The picture Here, Shows that the message has something to do with the alien in the picture. The message in the Binary follows as such. "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain but still time. Believe: there is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit closing." As I was posting this I came across some information. I'll link the site. The hidden meanings of the crop circles.
Time travel... well I have not came across much information but I'll continue to look.
-kit nomara, over and out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:30 pm
I have some info on "TEH TAILS DOLL CURSE": I like sonic games a lot and i both downloaded it for my PC and bought a playstation2 copy of sonic gems and got 100% on both of them. nothing happened till now and i don't believe in the curse for the lack of proofs, but i wanted to know if the PS2 copy has the curse or it's sealed like the Game cube version... For more info, try searching TD topics here on gaia, i've tryed it already and there are some results ( but not much, OK? ) please post if you get any further information, i loved this curse ( since i got to know about it like half year ago)  

Unholy Omen

squirrelguys

4,650 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:20 pm
I love that curse to. The stories on it are great but easily fake. But if it were real, IT'S A DOLL!!! Kick it and watch it fly!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Sea Urchin God
I love that curse to. The stories on it are great but easily fake. But if it were real, IT'S A DOLL!!! Kick it and watch it fly!
People have apparently did kick it and it seems to work but only temporary. It's a fast recovering beast. People even burned it and lived happy td free life.  

wolfpuppy_101

wolfpuppy_101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm
TehBalani
I have some info on "TEH TAILS DOLL CURSE": I like sonic games a lot and i both downloaded it for my PC and bought a playstation2 copy of sonic gems and got 100% on both of them. nothing happened till now and i don't believe in the curse for the lack of proofs, but i wanted to know if the PS2 copy has the curse or it's sealed like the Game cube version... For more info, try searching TD topics here on gaia, i've tryed it already and there are some results ( but not much, OK? ) please post if you get any further information, i loved this curse ( since i got to know about it like half year ago)
This is because the TD curse has been broken up into 3-4 parts maybe more now. The curse is only mild now unless you break all the seals.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:19 am
wolfpuppy_101
TehBalani
This is because the TD curse has been broken up into 3-4 parts maybe more now. The curse is only mild now unless you break all the seals.
So what all those seals, i only know about the that you have to tag super sonic with TD...  

Unholy Omen

Unholy Omen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:23 am
Sea Urchin God
you think you can simply beat him up? when you go kick him, he will come to you with a nailgun and nail you in the ceilling. then blood will write "TAILS DOLL FOREVER" right beside you...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 pm
TehBalani
Sea Urchin God
you think you can simply beat him up? when you go kick him, he will come to you with a nailgun and nail you in the ceilling. then blood will write "TAILS DOLL FOREVER" right beside you...
I see you know all about the tail's doll. ^.^ good to know  

wolfpuppy_101

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 pm
WOW! I didn't know anyone was still talking about the Tails Doll curse smile
I love researching curses like that, I seem to have encountered various strange occurences during research of this particular rumour, though I do not deny nor confirm the actual existence of the Tails Doll. Anyway, I think it's pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:04 pm
It doesn't look so bad!!! The only scary part about him is his blood red diamond on his head. It is most likly just a trapped spirit hich needs o be freed. But people attack it and it sees no other solution but to kill!!!!  

squirrelguys

4,650 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Well, the only way to determine the validity of this curse seems to be to perform it. If anyone decides to then let me know how that goes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:34 pm
I think the mythbusters did it at one point. And there is a non-screamer video of doing the main part on youtube you can watch. Which make me think the curse is just a fan watching his story grow bigger everyday.  

squirrelguys

4,650 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Unholy Omen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 am
Obscurus
Well, the only way to determine the validity of this curse seems to be to perform it. If anyone decides to then let me know how that goes.

I've already performed the curse on both PC and PS2 ( sonic gems collection) and nothing seems to happend, the only thing i haven't tried yet, is play "living in the city" backwards on a dark bathroom all alone, cause it creeps me out... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 am
wolfpuppy_101
TehBalani
Sea Urchin God
I see you know all about the tail's doll. ^.^ good to know

Yeah i love that curse, so i studied it a lot... there are even some tales that say a girl once played sonic R and then got a big belly. thinking she was about to give birth to a baby, she tried to find out more about who was the father... in the next morning, she was found dead with a two-tailed yellow doll with a red cristal, full of blood and in the middle of her legs, like she has give birth to him... i don't acctually believe on that one because nobody ever said something about giving birth to TD, but who knows... stare  

Unholy Omen

The Nexus (General Discussion)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces