Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Yochi (Naruto RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

We are recruiting literate Roleplayers 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplaying, Private, Shippuden, Villages 

Reply [Rp Forum} Konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Village Amongst The Leaves) [Open]
[㊋] - Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iJessieXkookiez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:29 pm
Moriko looked at Kiyuki and smiled. "I guess we'll be on the same team huh Kiyuki?" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 pm
he looks down "....."  

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

iJessieXkookiez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm
The clone tilted her head and "What's wrong Kiyuki?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:25 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel finally pried his eye away from the [unspoken compliment] figure of his Hokage and noticed the two other persons standing in the room. His burning red gaze drifted first onto the Uchiha then the Inuzuka. "You two must be fresh new gennin."

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

iJessieXkookiez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:40 pm
The clone blinked and nodded, her attitiude changed some "Yes, we both are, the real Moriko will be here soon...See ya!" she said as dhe poofed into smoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel was slightly taken aback by the clone's sudden disappearance. It was no surprise that it was a clone, but all the same it still struck him as a tad rude. His gaze then returned to the Uchiha. The boy reminded him something of himself in his quietness. The body did not seem to speak much.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

iJessieXkookiez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:52 pm
Moriko ran up to the office and opened the door, she knew what was going on and was excited that she was going to get train by the hokage, herself. She shut the door and scoped out the room, she saw hokage-sama, kiyuki, and a shinobi she didn't know.

Yumi tilted her head, whimpering some and Moriko smiled, putting Yumi back into Moriko's hoodie, she waited to be adressed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:57 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel quickly turned to address the newcomer just to see that it was none other than the girl who's clone had just disappeared. "So, you've returned. And your name might be...?"

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

iJessieXkookiez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:01 pm
Moriko's attitude was different from the clone's. The real Moriko didn't act like herself around new people until she got to know them. "Mo-Moriko Inuzuka, nice to meet you," she said as she bowed some. "This is Yumi," she said as she put her hand on her ninja pup's head. "W-what's your name?" she asked shyly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:22 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

"Inuzuka? Interesting. I am Axel Ryukai." And with a short incline of the head in a small bow Axel shifted his attention to Yumi. "Nin-dogs are reliable companions. Be proud to walk alongside one of your own." Axel knew, like many others in the Magma village that a nin-dog was just as reliable and handy as any other ninja companion, and should be treated with respect. "You will be training with Sana-chan, yes?" He asked curiously. He had already heard Sana say as much, but it didn't hurt to hear it from the gennin as well.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

iJessieXkookiez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 pm
Moriko nodded. Yumi barked and smiled some, he could probably see her tail wagging through Moriko's hoodie. "You seem very wise, I bet your a high rank shinobi," her face lit up some as the words came out of her mouth. She smiled aswell as she began to lighten up to Axel. Moriko then said "Yes, I am going to train with Hokage-sama! I can't wait, it's gonna be so mouch fun!" Moriko said with much enthuziasm, for having such a difficult childhood and for being so young, Moriko was very high spirted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel allowed himself a small smile. "I am a Special Jounin. As for being wise...more like knowledgeable." Axel took a step back and sunk into the chair that sat directly behind him. He had to adjust his sizable blade to accommodate for the chair's size so as to not ruin the Hokage's furniture. "I assume you're a taijutsu class ninja, correct?"

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

iJessieXkookiez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:02 pm
Moriko nodded. "Yup, that's my class. I figured that'd be the best for my bloodline," she explained. "I really want to become the best ninja I can be! Training with the Hokage will get me closer to my goal," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:06 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

"Your bloodline hm? Well then good luck to you then. We could not ask for much more." He examined the girl and nin-dog with an attentive eye. After a quick study he began to think that the girl may make a fine ninja some day, and Yumi as well.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

iJessieXkookiez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:16 pm
Moriko looked up at Axel and smiled some but then the smiled fadded. She kept staring up at him and tilted her head. Moriko didn't like being so short, she was only 4'4". She always felt short, shee looked down and sighed some.  
[Rp Forum} Konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Village Amongst The Leaves) [Open]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games